Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I encourage you all to go watch her newest reel and listen to how she says ‘lobster rolls’

IMG_7070.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Weird to be selling all her bigger clothes when she claims she will gain weight when her stomach is ‘fixed’ 🧐

Reactions: 30
I encourage you all to go watch her newest reel and listen to how she says ‘lobster rolls’

View attachment 2478828
The Guacamole is what sounded weird to me 🤣 but I have Japanese ears so I don't know what i'm talking about 😭😭🤣

Also, she never knew Alabama had any beaches? Maybe it's just me, but I tend to look at maps of a place before I visit it. I'd have thought you'd know that immediately once you see a place isn't landlocked.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2478828
yew guyz she looks like such a mess. I cannot with the mismatched outfits and the pew bun. Her clothes fit her terribly and why is she bringing a designer handbag to the beach?

it just looks like she’s rolled out of bed and thrown on whatever she could see first

Reactions: 17
Sorry I cannot get over those humongous feet omg 😂 😂 😂
And didn't she got some kind of heat a while ago because she stated she hated avocado? or something like that
1695926013185.png
1695926025385.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She’s definitely likened avocado to snot at some point, I swear

Don’t know why you’re all commenting on her big feet though - she’s by the sea, she’s wearing her flippers ready to go swimming, duh!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah she said guacamole like an English person who has never heard the word before or said it before, because she hasn’t. She hates avocado and has likened it to snot in the past.

Reactions: 10
She’s definitely likened avocado to snot at some point, I swear

Don’t know why you’re all commenting on her big feet though - she’s by the sea, she’s wearing her flippers ready to go swimming, duh!
Is like, she's about to walk on water
1695927434579.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Scam likes them, so she likes them. Duh.

But I also wouldn’t put it past her to not know that guacamole is made out of avocado.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
As if she HAD to visit the local Walmart while on a family holiday 😭😭😭
Screenshot_20230928-203505.png

But why does her nipple look like Regina George's mum's after the dogs been chewing on it 😭😭😭
Screenshot_20230928-203708~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“Come on vacation with me” YOU’RE FROM YORKSHIRE YOU bleeping MELT! It’s holiday, not vacation.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.