Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @November_again

The gruesome twosome are in Nashville, living with a roommate.

Gabby is currently decorating the residence with little input from Cak.

They started an advice podcast together called Stay at Home Girlfriends. This appears mainly to consist of Cam giving morally dubious advice (eg. emotional cheating) with Gabby chipping in to say, "Yeah... I agree".

Gabby thinks it's normal to take a tit whilst on Facetime with friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She also thinks girls pew together on nights out. The commewn have confirmed that none of us have ever done this. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Since they can't stop talking about "haters and trolls", I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to bring back the receipt of Gobbatron agreeing that keyboard warriors should be killed off:

IMG_20230904_010029.jpg

Reactions: 15
Did we get a low down of her YouTube gossip patreon episode? I’m sure it was absolutely riveting but I’d still like to laugh it pls

Reactions: 8
Forgot to mention this but I detest the way she says "Boiling" she's always saying "It's boiling" but she pronounces the b like Blackadder pronounces Baldrick, you know, where he kind of pops the B out with maximum effort 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wait until they talk about the dRAmA she had with Alfie because he was promoting a platform similar to Patreon, something she would never do to her followers 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 45
They should talk about the velvetbl0cked tag and her biggest pet peeve, or the time she was a psychic.

Reactions: 20
Guys I’ve literally been lurking since the gurugossip days and you all crack me up, so thank you 😘. Took a break from Gabby cos I found it a bit depressing but thought you’d all find this funny.
Tiktok is someone guessing Zoe’s baby name- lots of people thinking clementine / Clemmie. Gave me a giggle.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Can I just ask… what is happening to her eyes? Why are they growing so far apart?

I do a few technical anatomical drawings as part of my job and regret to say that with her facial arrangement, I believe it could be that she’s morphing into a hammerhead shark.

IMG_5523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think Gob believes she looks impish and sexy but all I see with that face is Kenneth Williams.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She just likes this pic becossss she looks skinny and has cheekbones 🙄
Yeah, because she's sucking her whole face in with everything she's got! Even her nostrils are sucked in, that's why her nose looks like that rather than her usual nostril flare!

Reactions: 12
Can I just ask… what is happening to her eyes? Why are they growing so far apart?
Honestly I think it's just because we're used to seeing her in her massive glasses that magnify the size of her eyes by 10, thus taking up more surface space between the eyebrows. The glasses do not explain that forehead though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did we get a low down of her YouTube gossip patreon episode? I’m sure it was absolutely riveting but I’d still like to laugh it pls
I'm sure someone posted a recap on the last thread - I'll go hunt it down but will use this comment as an anchor and paste it in here

Here's the post with the clips of the preview RE: pew in a box by @SweetpeaCacti

And the summary of the whole episewd by @unknownbetty

I added the usernames in case it doesn't pull up the exact comments, but I've shared the links of the relevant comments anyway so hopefully will take you straight there!

Edit: I've just realised you probably meant the episode with FabHan, which we don't have. @unknownbetty, will you do the honours? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's uploaded a new vlog of her at Bucees.
I haven't finished watching it but the first thong I noticed if Scam's t-shirt is blurred out...why?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.