Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Gabbeh saying in her Vinted AD how she can’t justify getting her nails done because of the cost so puts her Vinted sales money towards it ….. while also making YewTewb videos about spending hundreds of dollars on tat and junk fook in America.
View attachment 2478028
View attachment 2478029
Also, RIP to the grey zip hewdie jumper she practically lived in during her last blonde era. All photo evidence gone from Insta of course since her purge to make her look like she’s always been the latest invention of her current self.

View attachment 2478039
Surely these vlogs plus the Instagram posts selling skin, now Vinted, skin and me and the legs out post advertising lipodema liposuction surgery count as work. She is getting paid, and or, fulfilling other contract obligations for which she has already been paid while in U.S.A.?

Isn't her visa only a tourist visa?

Won't she owe Ewsah tax on her income?

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Mad that Vinted is paying our fast fashion queen to advertise them. Make it make sense. Always gives me the ick when brands will have anyone with a decent number of followers advertise them, even if they are completely misaligned.

Reactions: 17
Maybe unpopular opinion but I find it so sad she put so much stock on her weight and hid away for so long when she was "only" a size 16. It's not slim obviously but she hardly needed the intervention of Dr. Now.

Reactions: 33
Maybe unpopular opinion but I find it so sad she put so much stock on her weight and hid away for so long when she was "only" a size 16. It's not slim obviously but she hardly needed the intervention of Dr. Now.

not even a size 16 because she bought everything to look like a tent

Reactions: 15

I've always thought this about her, and I'm sure it's not an unpopular opinion in the commewne. All of us on here are out in the world going to school, working regular jobs and socializing so we know what the real world is like. In the real world, Gabby is average in size, totally smack dab in the middle of the range. The problem with her isn't her size at all, it's that she has the tendency to shame other people for her own insecurities and blame everything and everyone but herself for not achieving her goals. It's giving professional victimhood and narcissism, now w/ a nasty sCam on the side.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She was hiding not just because she was overweight (which she was most of her life), but mostly because she didn’t look like the slim women she was obsessed with. Then comes the issue of loose skin and scars after surgeries which honestly she could have avoided at least partly by losing weight healthily (not via orange juice diet and wls), as well as eating healthily and exercising. General problem is that she’s so full of herself and believes that she just simply DESERVES to be slim and toned without putting any effort, and then she’s angry at the whole world and blames every existing illness for her laziness. Now she got onto skinny pills and is enjoying some weight lost but it will end eventually and she’ll be back to her old self. At least she’s taking shittons of pictures now so she’ll have content for the next few years to pretend she’s still the same size…

Reactions: 19
This is what she looks like in that airport photo:
1695914402719.png

Also, I'm not saying this is the one she uses, but:
"A telephoto lens is apparently is said to make you look thinner. Also, try to capture in different camera angles especially capturing slightly above your head."

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone that thinks they “deserve” to be slim when they eat like her is a bleeping idiot.

IMG_5725.jpeg
There’s some of her merch for sale on Vinted, if you ever fancied wearing a cheap and nasty quality sweatshirt with “Nobody” embroidered on it.

Seriously. “Nobody”.

Also, I swear to God nobody talks about Gobby’s size as much as Gobby talks about Gobby’s size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
View attachment 2478605There’s some of her merch for sale on Vinted, if you ever fancied wearing a cheap and nasty quality sweatshirt with “Nobody” embroidered on it.

Seriously. “Nobody”.

Also, I swear to God nobody talks about Gobby’s size as much as Gobby talks about Gobby’s size.
With her months long trips to the ew-SA and ferrying sCam about town when she visits the UK id forgotten how RIDICULOUS Gabby’s pics in front of these shelves look. She looks about 4 feet tall in this 😂

• Haha
I remember there was a debate here about whether she was kneeling or not 😂
---
How old is that photo? 65+lbs weight loss my arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did we not also incorporate her into popular Christmas songs? I’m pretty sure I remember writing a recondition of all I want for Christmas is you ft Gobbs 🤣
We did. She's done alright off us, a musical AND a Christmas album.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.