Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

Chatty Member
My favourite comment on her new vlog. Chrissy is correct, what a fucking cringe making a whole vlog running around a shop making beaver jokes and comments about basic bitches as though she hasn’t been one all her life. It’s so weird that when they were back in the car she said they couldn’t be gay in the shop like they had to take off their ‘we’re lesbians’ T-shirts or something. Of course being gay is Gabbeh’s entire identity now so I guess she has to mention it at any possible moment. Imagine people seeing these twats and thinking of them as a true representation of the lesbian/LGBTQ+ community.

IMG_1785.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
Okay I’m back with the low down on the cabbie Q&A episode.
They jump straight into the questions after Gabby repeats the phrase ‘juicy Q&A’ 5 million times in the intro.

First question is, first time they knew they were in love with each other?
Gabby says she doesn’t know a specific time but she had been thinking it for around a week before they said it to each other. Cam says Gabby starting sending her texts like ‘hypothetically if I were in love with you’ and that’s how she knew how Gabby felt. Cam said I love you first. They say it moved very fast and they hadn’t known each long before they said it ‘but they move fast because they’re gay’. Cam second guessed herself because she thought it was too early.

Question two is, what’s it like in the bedroom with tops and bottoms and etc?
Cam asks what etc means. Gabby jumps in and says maybe etc is Australian style like that man wanted to do to me, they then tell a story about being in London and a drunk man coming over to Gabby, while she was wearing a sheer, low cut bodysuit, (cam said to Gabby, you do have your tits out when you wear it, and Gabby giggles like a child) and saying her boobs were the best he’s ever seen and he wanted to ‘put them in his mouth and suck them Australian style’. They then debate what Australian style could mean. Gabby thinks it means the man underneath while the woman directs the boob into his mouth.
They then clarify that Gabby is a bottom and cam is a top. Gabby says she’s always been a top before, because she’s normally the dominant partner. She does say in this part ‘in my previous relationships with women, unfortunately I have had a few with men. I am a dominant top’.

Question three is, how do you keep the spark alive in a long distance relationship?
They had dates on FaceTime. Cam likes to sext but Gabby refused to do it because it makes her cringe. (I’m really sorry for what you’re about to read) They had FaceTime sex a lot and say that really helped keep the spark alive. But ultimately you need to end the long distance bit of the relationship. Gabby gives a disclaimer to make sure you trust who you’re having FaceTime sex with. Cam then says that Gabby loves to send her nudes, and surprises her with them.

Question four is, does Jane like cam?
Cam says she thinks Jane likes her. Gabby says she does, she loves cam. Cam is the first person Gabby has dated that Jane actually likes. Says she’s had secret relationships with girls so cam is the first person to actually be introduced as a partner. Claims to have had girls sleepover that her parents thought were friends but were more than that. Cam says she really likes Jane, says she’s gabbys biggest fan and she’s excited to hang out with her more. Says her parents also adore Gabby so it’s all good.

Question five is, what are your types I.E femme butch etc?
Cam jumps in and says she in general likes femme women. Says she’s been known to lose her shit over masculine girls. If you’re hot, you’re hot. Says she will shift her style to suit who she is with.
Gabby says she wants to give cam a makeover.
Gabby says her type is masculine energy. Sporty girls is what she really likes. Gabby says she would have fancied cam had they met at school because cam played sports. Cam wants to float a theory as to why Gabby only dated fem girls in the past. She thinks because those were the only girls confident enough to approach Gabby because she’s so beautiful. She thinks anyone who is masculine or tom boy would think Gabby wouldn’t be interested because she could have anyone she wants. She said if Gabby hadn’t come onto her so strongly she wouldn’t have been brave enough to say anything. Gabby giggles like a child through this interaction.

Question five is, what was the first thing that attracted you to each other?
Gabby says it was cams confidence. Cam doesn’t believe her. Gabby says she’s so confident and eloquent which is something Gabby finds difficult so she finds it so attractive in other people. She loves how cam is just who she is and that was the first thing she noticed.
Cam says it’s shallow but she noticed how beautiful Gabby was first. She thought she was a certified 10/10. She also says she knew who gabby was when they first started speaking. They connected a lot on sharing about their lives and health problems. They opened up very quickly and shared a lot.

Question six, who’s the top? This has already been covered so not sure why they’re making me sit through it twice. They reiterate that cam is the top. But it occasionally switches.

Question seven, tell us about when you first met each others families?
Gabby starts talking about meeting cams family. Cam had to pop back to their house to pick something up, she told Gabby she didn’t have to come in but Gabby thought it would be rude not to. They went in and met cams dad, her mum was upstairs getting changed and putting a nicer top on. Gabby complimented the top and everyone really got on. Gabby and dad bonded over cats. They had s formal dinner a few days later where Gabby also met cams sister and her boyfriend.
Cam met Jane and gabbys dad in a train station just before they went to Paris. They were taking Nellie up to Sheffield so they met half way in London at a train station. Gabby says they were together 10 minutes, Jane invited cam to Sheffield and wants to teach her to make bread. Cam disputes the time and says they were sat together for about half an hour and all had a coffee too.

Question eight, what are your future plans, kids, house together and where?
Gabby says we aren’t entirely sure. We have ideas but nothing set. Kids is a no. Cam says they are agreed kids is not something they see in their future. If they won the lottery and won a billion dollars and could pay someone to do the difficult stuff like night feeds and nappy changing then maybe they would. She has insomnia and Gabby has health problems so it’s hard enough to look after themselves. They love their freedom and financial freedom too much. They say they are going to get their kid fulfilment from any nephews and nieces they have. They are so happy to be gay aunties. They then go on for ages about helping out family with babies instead of having their own.
Gabby says long term subscribers will be surprised because a few years ago she had bad baby fever, but it was after she was diagnosed with endo, fibroids, cysts and adhesions, and she was told if she wanted a baby to have one then, and it panicked her and made her think she wanted children.
In terms of house they aren’t buying anything together for a while because of visa/citizenship processes around this. They both have their own properties which they might upgrade and move separately. Gabby thinks it’s sensible to have your own separate assets. They see their homes as each others anyway. They will buy together after they get married, they don’t know where yet, they give some suggestions of London, Chicago, nashville and Paris.

Question nine, how has your sex life changed now you’re feeling more confident in your body?
Gabby says this must be aimed at her. She says it’s changed in the fact she’s no longer a top. Cam says she was a top on other relationships because she didn’t want to lay down and be vulnerable. Gabby says that was a lot of the reason why. She says she was so self conscious she would have sex with all the lights off and would need to be drunk. This was all up until just recently. They both say it’s very different now. And it’s come from losing weight and how cam treats her because cam never judges her. Cam tells her she’s beautiful and Gabby says cam compliments the parts of herself she doesn’t like, even her legs. Cam says she doesn’t see a single flaw in gabbys body. Cam says she’s had times where she’s less confident. But it’s a mind set and if you feel less you just need to act confident.

Question ten, how did you meet and have you said I love you yet?
Gabby says they met via discord, we know the story. They met because Gabby was a fan of the pod cast. They joke that they said I love you ten minutes after meeting

Question eleven, have you tried using a strap on, what are your tips for best use?
Gabby says yes we have, they are using a different kind to ones she’s used before. Cam starts to explain them, they are knicker kind, cam asks gabby how many times she’d used one before her, and Gabby says not a lot just a couple of times with you one other person. Cam says the knicker ones are easier to use and more comfortable. Cam introduced Gabby to this kind of strap on. (My poor ears). Cam finds having to have the hard ware to have sex annoying so this is much better. There’s an awkward moment when gabby says the pants have a backing like male boxers do, and cam mishears and goes very sarcastically ‘I don’t know what male boxes have to do with this’ so Gabby has to repeat very loudly what she actually said, and cam ignores her pretty much.
Tips for best use, they say it takes practice because as a woman you aren’t used to the thrusting. Cam finds missionary the hardest position. Doggy position is their favourite. And they recommend extra lube. Gabby says to use a vibrator at the same time.

Question twelve, is being in a relationship how you expected it to be?
Gabby says it’s aimed at her because she’d always said she never wanted a relationship. She says it’s a lot easier than she made it in her head. All her relationships shes had before she’s hidden because of YouTube and trolls. She says her and cam went public so quickly because it now people aren’t trying to work out who cam is.

Question thirteen (when will it end), sex with girls over sex with guys?
Gabby says it’s better in every single way and cam agrees. Cam says there’s most trust and vulnerability between two women and it’s hard to have tht with a man even if you love them. Don’t have to worry about pregnancy. They both got tested for sti’s before they slept together. They say it’s just better. Gabby says sex with men is boring and it made her not fussed about having sex. She’d rather sit and have a Nando’s apparently.

Question fourteen, what’s the most surprising thing about being intimate with someone of the same sex?
Gabby says the most surprising thing is that it made her actually enjoy sex. Cam says nothing surprised her.

Question fifteen, favourite position?
Gabby says her changes. Her top three are doggy, reverse cowgirl leant forward, and cowgirl laid back. Cam says cowgirl meets missionary. Cams favourite is doggy.

Question sixteen, favourite thing to do together?
Cam says everything we just mentioned. But the actual answer is playing chess and singing to each other. And travelling together.

Then I will be honest I had to skip through about 10 minutes of then talking about chess and cam droning on about how much better she is than Gabby and my brain honestly felt like it was melting.

Question seventeen, would you get married for a visa?
They both say no, there’s no need. Neither of them is desperate to stay in another country to there’s time. Gabby wants to know a marriage is going to work and she needs to know she definitely sees a future with someone first. Going back and forth works right now so that’s what they’ll continue to do.

Question eighteen, what do you fancy most about each other?
Cam says she is daily astounded by gabbys beauty. She adores her sense of humour and her dirty jokes. Gabby says she loves that they laugh about the same things. Gabby also says she loves how easy it is for them to make something fun, such as singing to each other while playing chess. Says she feels safe with cam because she’s a calming presence and is so accepting. Cam says she’s the opposite of judgemental. Gabby says cam looks so cute when she first wakes up in the morning and her hair is all bushy (?). Cam says the opposite and says she fancies Gabby most when she’s got her make up done and looks glam.

Question nineteen, best sex ever?
Gabby says they didn’t specify if this was with each other, but they decide to answer it that way. (Again, I’m so sorry for what you’re about to read). Cam says the best time Gabby ever fucked her, she threw up afterwards and cried. She said it was so intense and Gabby edged her forever. Her body was destroyed. Gabbys best sex ever is every time they sex. She said it gets better every time as they get more comfortable. She’s having more than five orgasms every time they have sex. She’s having so many in a row. Cam says she’s more of a one and some kind of girl. Tells Gabby is she was patient and waited for five minutes she could go again and Gabby said it’s been noted.

And that’s the end of the episode but they say there will be a Q&A part two (yippee).

I cannot comment any thoughts of what I have just heard because my brain has turned to mush.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 105
Sorry for the long wait, I was with the person whose log in I’m using this weekend, so had to wait till I was safely back in troll cave until I could listen. But as requested, the gossip train with fab Han episode. Again apologies for any mistakes and if it’s a long comment!

They start by talking about how gabby and Hannah met each other and gabby will not stop talking about Hannah undressing her, and Hannah sounds uncomfortable.
They continue to talk for ages about when they met but nothing much of interest is said.
Hannah starts saying how she thought gabby was so cool and really looked up to her. Gabby says she was Hannah’s mentor in her early days.
This sort of chat goes on for a mind numbingly long time.
Cam then (thank god) breaks up the rambling and says she’s ready for them both to talk some shit.

Worst YouTuber experience;
Hannah - tells the saffron story about the coach trip and the trainers.
Gabby - her worst YouTube experience we all know, she tells the story about becca rose. Talks about how obsessed she was with gabby. Hannah supports this and backs her up and says it was freaky.

While they’re talking about this hannah comments saying it was a situation where if gabby had been to Tenerife she’d been to elevenerife, Cam does not understand the reference and sounds really annoyed about being left out and having to ask them to explain what it means.

Best YouTuber experience;
Hannah- Gabby butts in at the start and goes ‘it was with me’ and Hannah just awkwardly laughs and says she’ll swap her story. Her best experience was with Louise pentland and just how nice she was when Hannah first started.
Gabby - Gabby says her best experience was coming out as gay to Zoe. She said the comments on videos about her staring at Zoe’s lips made her distance herself from Zoe, she wasn’t comfortable in her sexuality so it really freaked her out. She says she text her and said ‘Zoe I hope you don’t think I’m in love with you because I’m not and you’re not my type’. And Zoe replied saying ‘that’s amazing, but why am I not your type’. And Gabby says it completely eased her worries.

Have you ever dated a YouTuber;
Hannah - says yes, but says it doesn’t work for her. Says some more stuff clearly about Jake boys. He asked her weird stuff on the second date like if they were going to start a family channel. Calls him a serial YouTube dater. Talks about how Jake nicknamed her superstar. Cam finds this hilarious.
Gabby - never officially dated one ‘but my lips touched a bunch’. Says the closest she came to it was dating chai. Says he really fell for her but she was a closeted lesbian so it wasn’t an actual option for her. When she told him she was gay he said ‘fair enough but I still want nothing to do with you’.

Cam pipes up and says she’s dated a YouTuber and they all think this is hilarious. Hannah then asks cam what it’s like dating a YouTuber. Cam doesn’t seem to like this and says ‘well you know, I have my own podcast and my own audience too. But gabbys seem really nice, and sweet.’ Then goes on to say she used to have a YouTube channel about American football. Cam says she likes to share her life with people. Hannah says she’s very natural in gabbys vlogs.

They then play a lightning round of kiss, marry, kill. None of them are of interest until Gabby decides to kill Alfie because he’s happy with Zoe (?). Next round is Zoe, Tanya burr and Louise pentland. She decides to marry Zoe (shock). Cam says Gabby orchestrated it from the start. Gabby says it’s because Zoe is so motherly and would make a great wife.

Cam asks Gabby and Hannah if they have any hot gossip. They say no and ask if she does. You can tell she was wanting them to ask. cam says well I’ve heard from many of sources that Harry styles likes to pretend to be animal during sex. They all discuss this and Gabby says cam sometimes growls at her during sex and she likes it. Cam denies this so Gabby explains they were having sex once and there was a show on in the background that had bears in it so she asked cam to growl at her like a bear and she really enjoyed it.

Gabby starts bragging that zayn and Niall are both following her on Twitter. Hannah says she’d be straight in the dms, and then Gabby says ‘I’m gay babe, my only exception is Sean mendez’ They then have a big discussion about how Gabby likes feminine men. Gabby says females who like feminine men all end up being gay. She asks Hannah if she wants to be in a thrupple with her and cam.

Gabby then asks Hannah about a flirtation with a celeb, from what I can work out they’re talking about Olly murs. Says he very recently got married and he’s a singer from Essex. They weren’t dating it was more spicy 2am in the morning texts. They were meant to meet for a date but he stood her up.

Gabby says if someone famous messaged her she’d dumb cam. Starts laughing and goes only joking! Cam then tells a story about a guy in London telling Gabby she was hot and Gabby wouldn’t stop going on about it and nearly had a meltdown over it. Gabby says cam loves the thought of her doing stuff with other people. Cam says no and shuts her down straight away. Says she trusts Gabby and she’s obsessed with her so it’s fine.

End of the episode thank god. Throughout the whole thing I found gabby very patronising towards Hannah. Saying how she took her under her wing because Hannah was so much younger than her (I think there’s 4 years between them?). And just seemed so full of her own self importance. Cam was pretty quiet and didn’t have much chance to join in, and from what she did say you could tell she felt left out and didn’t know where to put herself.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
Hi everyone. I’m just waiting for my doctor to give me a brain transplant after reading about gobs multiple seshs with a strap on. He says it’s the most traumatised brain he’s ever seen.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

Wickedtown

VIP Member
3F6EEF26-7D71-42DD-9873-C01B4164D0E4.jpeg
01B7998C-2FFB-4727-90BA-C0B41B9EFDDD.jpeg
Sorry but Adrienne, a ~35(?) year old woman, thirsting after and speculating over the sexuality of a barely 20 year old (she's talking about Olivia Rodrigo) is fucking freak behaviour. Of everything she's said and done, this has turned my stomach the most

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 85

WeeLassy12

So Gabbie has went from tonnes of secret relationships nobody has known about to a sudden public one which is definitely not her first where she shares EVERYTHING about her sex life even though she’s done all of these things before. Yeh ok Gab, not sure who you’re kidding here but it’s nobody here!

Reactions: 80

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
“I’d actually have respect for you if you said it directly to me on Twitter” yes Gobs, tell that to your never ending block list

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
As for Cam's comments about Selena Gomez - that there is a huge red flag. Being a lesbian does not give her a pass to objectify and speak crudely about a woman - sexual harassment, abuse and misogyny happens in any and every community. Anybody who talks like this about a person should be called out.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Smca53

VIP Member
Gabby says cam sometimes growls at her during sex and she likes it. Cam denies this so Gabby explains they were having sex once and there was a show on in the background that had bears in it so she asked cam to growl at her like a bear and she really enjoyed it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 74

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I still don't believe they're having any of this sex and as for Gabby having had sexual partners in the past let alone pegged them:

I've said it before - I am no prude but how you get off should be kept private in intimate relationships. It's about respect. I don't believe for a second anybody is asking them these sex questions, and if they were, they'd be perverts who shouldn't be encouraged. There is a difference between being sex positive and straight up oversharing. Nobody wants to picture these ugly nobodies doing doggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

aefterglow

Lads I still can't get over the fact that when Gabbie finally got laid, it was such a life-altering experience she's now decided she's qualified to have a podcast giving relationship advice. Sorry for being crass, but it's just so funny to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 71