Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma Blackery seems to be writing songs about random people, and I imagine Gabbie is delusional enough to assume she’d write one about her even though I’m 99% sure there’s no evidence of them ever meeting
Is there one called lasagne bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg what song is Gabby claiming is about her 😭😭 it's gotta be by a youtuber-musician, maybe Dodie?
Gabby's having the time of her life isn't she? She's feeding sCam all kinds of BS and she's gullible enough to believe it.

Reactions: 30
The only other singer songwriter I can think of is Hobbie. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
There's a song that might be about gabbie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Of course there is 🤣🤣🤣

This just gave me flashbacks to my all time favourite thread title...Panic! At the Bisto aisle

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Reminds me of the Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging scene where Robbie goes "I wrote a song about you" and Georgia's like "Oh really??" and he says "Yeah it's called witch In A Uniform" 😀 Scam doesn't say it's a love song.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yew guise, stop being sew obtewse..

It was obviously JEDWARD! 🗿
I'm East Asian so I only know of Jedward's existense through past Gabby threads and that wILd drUnkEn vLog she had where she was so touchy feely w/ one of them. I've never felt the need to learn more about them, but my own stupid joke somehow compelled me to search for some lyrics they have thay could be applicable to Gob

I clicked on the first song that popped up and i'm sorry but-
Screenshot_20230928-190431_Chrome.jpg

🤣🤣😭😭

YEW GUISE IT WAS JEDWARD!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not Gabbeh saying in her Vinted AD how she can’t justify getting her nails done because of the cost so puts her Vinted sales money towards it ….. while also making YewTewb videos about spending hundreds of dollars on tat and junk fook in America.
IMG_2029.jpeg

IMG_2030.jpeg

Also, RIP to the grey zip hewdie jumper she practically lived in during her last blonde era. All photo evidence gone from Insta of course since her purge to make her look like she’s always been the latest invention of her current self.

IMG_2028.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Not Gabbeh saying in her Vinted AD how she can’t justify getting her nails done because of the cost so puts her Vinted sales money towards it ….. while also making YewTewb videos about spending hundreds of dollars on tat and junk fook in America.
View attachment 2478028
View attachment 2478029
Also, RIP to the grey zip hewdie jumper she practically lived in during her last blonde era. All photo evidence gone from Insta of course since her purge to make her look like she’s always been the latest invention of her current self.

View attachment 2478039
That manky thing is in no way worth £12 with the amount of times she wore it yuck

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.