Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually made 2 posters, this being the 1st.

View attachment 2448702

Alright, that's my quota for the week 🤣
Not going to lie, the joy I felt seeing my username on this poster has made my week!!😆 This is without a doubt the best thread on tattle. If anyone really wants a laugh, I’d recommend going onto the list of all Gobby threads and sorting by most likes. Some trewly iconic gems and comedy gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Yew guizzzz

I just realised one of the worst bits about Alan being on the scene after seeing @emerald 's screenshot with the auburn haired Gabriella.

Being in a relationship has distracted from Gabriella's hair rotations.

We are overdue a box dye by months at this point.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Yew guizzzz

I just realised one of the worst bits about Alan being on the scene after seeing @emerald 's screenshot with the auburn haired Gabriella.

Being in a relationship has distracted from Gabriella's hair rotations.

We are overdue a box dye by months at this point.
This will be the first thing she manically does when they break up. I can't wait. I wonder what colour she'll go for? For now we can only wait, eagerly anticipating a sighting of her in the local Superdrug picking out her terrible box dye or packing her ham in her hambags and heading off to her 10 hairdresser appointments, only to end up hating it and ruining her hair. I miss the old gobby.

Reactions: 22
This will be the first thing she manically does when they break up. I can't wait. I wonder what colour she'll go for? For now we can only wait, eagerly anticipating a sighting of her in the local Superdrug picking out her terrible box dye or packing her ham in her hambags and heading off to her 10 hairdresser appointments, only to end up hating it and ruining her hair. I miss the old gobby.
What’s the first thing you’re going to do when she changes her hair colour? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 39
bbt-big-bang-theory.gif

All I'm getting from that is a low-key confession that they are writing all those questions to themselves.

And Gaboon...you couldn't gew out gracefully couldn't you? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I give her a few days to make up something to one up Zoe's engagement announcement. Probably say something passive aggressive about how marriage sucks.
She's so predictable. I just posted yesterday that she'll say something passive aggressive about marriage to slight Zoe and here we are.

Sounds like she's been reading the podcast reviews 😂

ETA: lol she really has!
Bet she just learned the word "inane" just now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Honestly at this point she should just be grateful that she's not into the public eye as much as she used to, the people on twitter would absolutely destroy their podcast lmao

Reactions: 42
I love how Gabbeh talks about relationships with such authority...as if she actually has experience being a normal adult human.

Prior to Scam, she spoke to exactly one person on a regular basis (her mom) and only left her flat for necessities. Like why don't we start by making small talk with people IRL, get some friends IRL, maybe go on a date with someone on your own continent, maybe get a part-time job ... and then you can speak about relationships. 💀😂

Reactions: 34
I don’t like Zoe but I much prefer her to this bridge troll. Like, Zoe has a family and interacts with more than one singular person regularly. Gabby acts about 12 and her opinions change like the wind depending on who’s company she’s in, she’s 100% the type to say “I don’t want kids because I don’t want my vag to get ruined 🥰” after someone announces a pregnancy even though a) nobody wants kids with her anyway b) your vag goes back to its previous state anyway 😜.

Also I love that she added a year (11 years) so it wasn’t so obviously a dig at Zoe and Alfie (10 years) even though we all still saw straight through it.

She’s a hypocrite though and so is Scam, all this shows is they’re not just obsessed with this Tattle thread but maybe even Zoe’s too, maybe they even contribute on Tattle from time to time with their vapid opinions.

You can’t cry on your Tumblr page and podcast about trolls when you’re both trolls yourselves.

Reactions: 35
The thing is, the podcast is inane, vapid and boring. They’re both humourless and not very witty. Their chosen subject - advice - has to be handled carefully to be entertaining when it’s audio only as there is no visual cue. The questions they’re being asked are all high school level emotional intelligence, as are their answers. They can’t relate to normal functioning adults because they’re in arrested development themselves.

So, as much as those three words have hit the target on Gabboon (which they clearly have, otherwise she wouldn’t try to joke or sass about it) she needs to step back and see that reviews like that are telling the emperor he’s not wearing any clothes.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.