Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think that the 3am selfie of Gobz in SEW much pain just doesn’t work at all when it’s surrounded by trips to the beach and narcissistic selfies. Like cmon girl which one is it?? Too much pain to function or beach day lover? Because it can’t be both 🤔🤔

Reactions: 55
Anyone else think that the 3am selfie of Gobz in SEW much pain just doesn’t work at all when it’s surrounded by trips to the beach and narcissistic selfies. Like cmon girl which one is it?? Too much pain to function or beach day lover? Because it can’t be both 🤔🤔
what dew yew mean? Gabbeh is the poorliest sickest malnourished person the doctors have ever ever seen! She takes tramadol for the sew sew bad pain i'll have yew know!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabby: “I’m just sewww triggered by compliments on my weight guiyyyysssss stop it”
Also Gabby: *posts daily body checks*

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2465077

So’s the premature ageing by the looks of it 👵🏻
Gabby's "freckles" are the most obvious case of sun damage I've ever seen. She never had any, even in the summer until Jobbie made that "freckles and chill" comment. Now that she's putting retinol on her face, she's blatantly sitting out in the sun with no SPF and getting what she thinks are natural cute freckles but when she's 40 with a face like leather or god forbid a melanoma, she might think differently.

Reactions: 32
I was bored so I did a little Gabbatron wiki browse and how am I just seeing this gem for the first time?? :D :DView attachment 2465478
She's such a bleeping disgusting witch of a person. It broke my heart seeing my Nanna struggling to communicate after she had a stroke and watching my grandma become frail and pass away and I consider myself very lucky I had my grandma in my life until my mid 30's and her 90's. What even goes through her horrible unempathetic mind

• Sad
Reactions: 38
She's such a bleeping disgusting witch of a person. It broke my heart seeing my Nanna struggling to communicate after she had a stroke and watching my grandma become frail and pass away and I consider myself very lucky I had my grandma in my life until my mid 30's and her 90's. What even goes through her horrible unempathetic mind
It’s absolutely insane. So sorry for your Nanna. The last time I saw my grandfather, he was unable to communicate and it was horrible.
---

She’ll have us all know she just “cares about people so much” though, as she performativelly snivels through this unhinged mess of an instagram rant, and then proceeds to break lockdown rules when it suits her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
In that story, do we honestly believe that she went blind for a bit while Facetiming with Cam? I think she was just being dramatic, as usual.
If she was honest, she should be bleeping scared as insulin-related/diabetes complications involve a lot of temporary/permanent vision loss, and with her unhealthy diet (and even the alleged use of ozempic) it's not an impossible thing. I hope to God she's lying about it because if she wasn't, she's going to be in a world of hurt for real in the upcoming years. I'm no medical professional, but Diabetes runs deep in my family and I've had an uncle have temporary vision loss due to retinal bleeding because of his condition. Gabbie, YOU BETTER HOPE IT'S A JOKE. There is nothing CEWT about any of it.
---
View attachment 2465077

So’s the premature ageing by the looks of it 👵🏻
I just remembered, too...
Didn't she start this freckle obsession right when Hobbie complemented one of the twins for having freckles? 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If she was honest, she should be bleeping scared as insulin-related/diabetes complications involve a lot of temporary/permanent vision loss, and with her unhealthy diet (and even the alleged use of ozempic) it's not an impossible thing. I hope to God she's lying about it because if she wasn't, she's going to be in a world of hurt for real in the upcoming years. I'm no medical professional, but Diabetes runs deep in my family and I've had an uncle have temporary vision loss due to retinal bleeding because of his condition. Gabbie, YOU BETTER HOPE IT'S A JOKE. There is nothing CEWT about any of it.
---

I just remembered, too...
Didn't she start this freckle obsession right when Hobbie complemented one of the twins for having freckles? 🤣🤣
I just went looking for the vlog after the Halloween party when Hobbie clearly was flirting with one of the twins, talking about freckles and chill, and Gobzilla looked absolutely crushed. But I think she’s deleted all her vlogs?

Reactions: 8
I just went looking for the vlog after the Halloween party when Hobbie clearly was flirting with one of the twins, talking about freckles and chill, and Gobzilla looked absolutely crushed. But I think she’s deleted all her vlogs?
Have you checked her vlog channel, planet Gabb? There’s about 450 vlogs still there, even though she hasn’t uploaded for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
No! It’s still there, about 12:56:-

IMG_5617.jpeg

Pretending to find it funny but ready to bawl her eyes out

• Haha
Reactions: 28
LOL. Gobs has been obsessed with having freckles ever since this night. But she’s always been a closet lesbian guuyyss.
IMG_2148.jpeg
IMG_2149.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.