Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Desperate use of hashtags. To boost her engagement? I checked her other IG posts and sure enough, she’s never done this before.
Is Alan nagging her about her tit SM engagement?
The ironic thing about this is she's using a lot of banned hashtags that will cause Instagram to suppress the post from feeds but risks having her account shadow-banned. So really she's doing the opposite of what she thinks she's doing!

But considering her career has been completely social media based for the last 10+ years I am shocked that her social media & content creation hasn't improved and progressed with the times. The last time #style was relevant was in 2012 🙄

I cannot believe she doesn't know how her own origin platform works!!

Reactions: 28
Is it safe to come back to this thread, or am I going to get a strap-on shoved in my face?

But seriously, this whole podcast era is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I actually can't cope with the hashtags
Screenshot_20230915_215628_Instagram.jpg

She really does love deciding on a new personality and then going in HARD with it.
GUYS DID YOU HEAR GABBIE'S GAY?!
#sassy #prankster #lovechess #hatemen #skinny #melty

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I just can’t believe that the gobs who was so obsessed with Hobbie is now fully #lesbian

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The next podcast episode title/ clickbait insta post will be “i just came out to my 2 friends and they’re sewww homophobic, what should i do”
She should really take that up with here 2 cats personally instead of making passive aggressive podcast episodes

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The ironic thing about this is she's using a lot of banned hashtags that will cause Instagram to suppress the post from feeds but risks having her account shadow-banned. So really she's doing the opposite of what she thinks she's doing!

But considering her career has been completely social media based for the last 10+ years I am shocked that her social media & content creation hasn't improved and progressed with the times. The last time #style was relevant was in 2012 🙄

I cannot believe she doesn't know how her own origin platform works!!
She’s very stupid, very lazy and unable to take constructive criticism. It would be a shock if she did understand it.

Reactions: 10
It's the height of arrogance and narcissism to assume any criticism of their podcast comes from Tattle trolls. Yes, there is a commewnity here dedicating to discussing Gabby and by default Cam, but that doesn't mean we take it outside the thread. Most of are seasoned Tattlers who know to keep it on the thread and frankly don't have the time and energy to go writing bad reviews out of spite. From what I've heard of the podcast, it is indeed inane and vapid and boring, but I'm not about to leave a review because I can tell it will tank on its own.
Totally agree.

Also, if she's not going to take constructive criticism seriously, then she shouldn't take the positive comments seriously either. She can't have it both ways.

It’s so obvious that she’s trying to take ownership of all the things we “trewl” her about to seem cool and unbothered… it isn’t working gobs.
100%. It also just proves that she takes the time to read through all the comments on this thread. Why would anyone who didn't care take the time to do that? Oh...maybe it's because she does care. 😂

It's also ironic because, by repeating what we say, she's basically just ensuring more people hear negative things about her and our comments have a wider reach. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I'm sure hashtags don't even work how they used to on Instagram anymore (I only found this out recently) .. you can't see recent posts - it's just top recent posts and most liked so she won't be viewable on new posts automatically for people to find (as I'm assuming she's trying to find a new audience with these hashtags)

Reactions: 15
I honestly can’t think of anything more bleeping boring, than listening to this pair of clowns attempting to give tit advice to a made up question, let alone be arsed to review it.
Every now and again I’ll give in and watch a vlog, but only if I think it might have some comedic value after being spoken about on here, but even then I cringe all the way through it 😏 I just can’t stand her voice anymore and the fakeness of her whole personality now.
Alan is just another annoyance to put up with; she (gobs) was bad enough on her own, but now she’s just totally unwatchable.

Reactions: 20
I don't get why they want to bring so much attention to the 'trolls' - surely some people would question why someone has so many people who dislike them? I know we all have a laugh over the ridiculous stuff Gobby does, but there are also very valid reasons she's disliked - the fact that she shows very unhealthy behaviour to young fans, for one (thinking of the orange juice era and the 'my biggest pet peeve is insecure people who wear shorts and bare their body' incident), she has shown racist behaviour and she has copied smaller artists to make profit.

Also, I thought the whole concept of a 'troll' was someone who sends the influencer nasty messages or leaves nasty comments on everything they do. This site just allows people to have a space to discuss influencers a bit more critically as any critical comments get deleted and this way the influencer also doesn't need to see it, no different to Scam's actual discord where they can discuss Taylor Swift and other bigger celebs. So the whole 'tattle trolls' thing makes no sense, as we're not harassing them, we're just not up their arse and look at the things they do a bit more critically.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don't get why they want to bring so much attention to the 'trolls' - surely some people would question why someone has so many people who dislike them? I know we all have a laugh over the ridiculous stuff Gobby does, but there are also very valid reasons she's disliked - the fact that she shows very unhealthy behaviour to young fans, for one (thinking of the orange juice era and the 'my biggest pet peeve is insecure people who wear shorts and bare their body' incident), she has shown racist behaviour and she has copied smaller artists to make profit.

Also, I thought the whole concept of a 'troll' was someone who sends the influencer nasty messages or leaves nasty comments on everything they do. This site just allows people to have a space to discuss influencers a bit more critically as any critical comments get deleted and this way the influencer also doesn't need to see it, no different to Scam's actual discord where they can discuss Taylor Swift and other bigger celebs. So the whole 'tattle trolls' thing makes no sense, as we're not harassing them, we're just not up their arse and look at the things they do a bit more critically.
I think the reason people dislike Gabby is because she’s notorious for being rude, stuck up and just generally quite an odd person who does not deserve and is very ungrateful for the fortunate position she has found herself in regarding her “career” and finances. She is a laughing stock with her various ailments and I’m not sure how she thinks she can have any “fans” when she makes no valuable contributions to society (except this thread, which is honestly the most entertaining one on tattle)!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.