Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3F6EEF26-7D71-42DD-9873-C01B4164D0E4.jpeg
01B7998C-2FFB-4727-90BA-C0B41B9EFDDD.jpeg
Sorry but Adrienne, a ~35(?) year old woman, thirsting after and speculating over the sexuality of a barely 20 year old (she's talking about Olivia Rodrigo) is bleeping freak behaviour. Of everything she's said and done, this has turned my stomach the most

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 85
Also how closeted are you when you go round telling men that’s the reason you’re not dating them
😂 sounds like a made up story yea

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she really claiming that she dated Chai and that he fell for her? 🤣 I seem to remember talk about her pushing #chabbie and Chai being confused about it? 🤣 and of course it's a coincidence, her deciding to talk about it when Chai has I think been inactive for years, and therefore could not be arsed to contradict her statements..not that the podcast is even relevant enough to get noticed but you get what I mean.

This podcast is going to ruin Gabbie in the long run, I can tell. This relationship is not going to end well, and all these careless hyperbolic statements and gossip she's airing out is going to burn what little existing and incoming bridges she has. No one's going to want to associate with her, and that's influencer career death in a nutshell. Her unpleasantness only worked because she was alone in her bubble, but this relationship is carelessly hyping her up and making her confident, which isn't a good thing for someone like her.

Can't wait! 🍿

Reactions: 65
Sorry for the long wait, I was with the person whose log in I’m using this weekend, so had to wait till I was safely back in troll cave until I could listen. But as requested, the gossip train with fab Han episode. Again apologies for any mistakes and if it’s a long comment!

They start by talking about how gabby and Hannah met each other and gabby will not stop talking about Hannah undressing her, and Hannah sounds uncomfortable.
They continue to talk for ages about when they met but nothing much of interest is said.
Hannah starts saying how she thought gabby was so cool and really looked up to her. Gabby says she was Hannah’s mentor in her early days.
This sort of chat goes on for a mind numbingly long time.
Cam then (thank god) breaks up the rambling and says she’s ready for them both to talk some tit.

Worst YouTuber experience;
Hannah - tells the saffron story about the coach trip and the trainers.
Gabby - her worst YouTube experience we all know, she tells the story about becca rose. Talks about how obsessed she was with gabby. Hannah supports this and backs her up and says it was freaky.

While they’re talking about this hannah comments saying it was a situation where if gabby had been to Tenerife she’d been to elevenerife, Cam does not understand the reference and sounds really annoyed about being left out and having to ask them to explain what it means.

Best YouTuber experience;
Hannah- Gabby butts in at the start and goes ‘it was with me’ and Hannah just awkwardly laughs and says she’ll swap her story. Her best experience was with Louise pentland and just how nice she was when Hannah first started.
Gabby - Gabby says her best experience was coming out as gay to Zoe. She said the comments on videos about her staring at Zoe’s lips made her distance herself from Zoe, she wasn’t comfortable in her sexuality so it really freaked her out. She says she text her and said ‘Zoe I hope you don’t think I’m in love with you because I’m not and you’re not my type’. And Zoe replied saying ‘that’s amazing, but why am I not your type’. And Gabby says it completely eased her worries.

Have you ever dated a YouTuber;
Hannah - says yes, but says it doesn’t work for her. Says some more stuff clearly about Jake boys. He asked her weird stuff on the second date like if they were going to start a family channel. Calls him a serial YouTube dater. Talks about how Jake nicknamed her superstar. Cam finds this hilarious.
Gabby - never officially dated one ‘but my lips touched a bunch’. Says the closest she came to it was dating chai. Says he really fell for her but she was a closeted lesbian so it wasn’t an actual option for her. When she told him she was gay he said ‘fair enough but I still want nothing to do with you’.

Cam pipes up and says she’s dated a YouTuber and they all think this is hilarious. Hannah then asks cam what it’s like dating a YouTuber. Cam doesn’t seem to like this and says ‘well you know, I have my own podcast and my own audience too. But gabbys seem really nice, and sweet.’ Then goes on to say she used to have a YouTube channel about American football. Cam says she likes to share her life with people. Hannah says she’s very natural in gabbys vlogs.

They then play a lightning round of kiss, marry, kill. None of them are of interest until Gabby decides to kill Alfie because he’s happy with Zoe (?). Next round is Zoe, Tanya burr and Louise pentland. She decides to marry Zoe (shock). Cam says Gabby orchestrated it from the start. Gabby says it’s because Zoe is so motherly and would make a great wife.

Cam asks Gabby and Hannah if they have any hot gossip. They say no and ask if she does. You can tell she was wanting them to ask. cam says well I’ve heard from many of sources that Harry styles likes to pretend to be animal during sex. They all discuss this and Gabby says cam sometimes growls at her during sex and she likes it. Cam denies this so Gabby explains they were having sex once and there was a show on in the background that had bears in it so she asked cam to growl at her like a bear and she really enjoyed it.

Gabby starts bragging that zayn and Niall are both following her on Twitter. Hannah says she’d be straight in the dms, and then Gabby says ‘I’m gay babe, my only exception is Sean mendez’ They then have a big discussion about how Gabby likes feminine men. Gabby says females who like feminine men all end up being gay. She asks Hannah if she wants to be in a thrupple with her and cam.

Gabby then asks Hannah about a flirtation with a celeb, from what I can work out they’re talking about Olly murs. Says he very recently got married and he’s a singer from Essex. They weren’t dating it was more spicy 2am in the morning texts. They were meant to meet for a date but he stood her up.

Gabby says if someone famous messaged her she’d dumb cam. Starts laughing and goes only joking! Cam then tells a story about a guy in London telling Gabby she was hot and Gabby wouldn’t stop going on about it and nearly had a meltdown over it. Gabby says cam loves the thought of her doing stuff with other people. Cam says no and shuts her down straight away. Says she trusts Gabby and she’s obsessed with her so it’s fine.

End of the episode thank god. Throughout the whole thing I found gabby very patronising towards Hannah. Saying how she took her under her wing because Hannah was so much younger than her (I think there’s 4 years between them?). And just seemed so full of her own self importance. Cam was pretty quiet and didn’t have much chance to join in, and from what she did say you could tell she felt left out and didn’t know where to put herself.
The amount of times in that roundup where it seems they ‘disagree’ on things they do or enjoy within their relationship is a big red flag. 🚩

Communication is clearly not their strong point which can cause massive problems, especially if one partner thinks ‘this is ok’ and does something the other didn’t want.

Reactions: 28
I don't buy her being a closeted lesbian at alllll, Cam must have said something very biphobic when they first started getting close or something. I know sexuality is fluid and ofc she could've thought she was bi but then realized she was actually a lesbian, a lot of people go through that. But 1. knowing that she has a gay dad and 2. now knowing that she apparently told so many people when she was supposedly closeted??? It doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 42
They start by talking about how gabby and Hannah met each other and gabby will not stop talking about Hannah undressing her, and Hannah sounds uncomfortable.

Gabby says cam sometimes growls at her during sex and she likes it. Cam denies this so Gabby explains they were having sex once and there was a show on in the background that had bears in it so she asked cam to growl at her like a bear and she really enjoyed it.

’ They then have a big discussion about how Gabby likes feminine men. Gabby says females who like feminine men all end up being gay. She asks Hannah if she wants to be in a thrupple with her and cam.

Gabby says if someone famous messaged her she’d dumb cam. Starts laughing and goes only joking! Cam then tells a story about a guy in London telling Gabby she was hot and Gabby wouldn’t stop going on about it and nearly had a meltdown over it. Gabby says cam loves the thought of her doing stuff with other people. Cam says no and shuts her down straight away. Says she trusts Gabby and she’s obsessed with her so it’s fine.
What the actual duck.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I agree with the theory that she's using lesbianism as a shield against all the rebuffs from men that she's experienced.

My reason for believing it is I'm a lesbian and my sister is bi so we had similar yet very different experiences "coming out". My sister sister would mention every man or woman she fancies or found attractive and only questioned her sexuality when she realised that her feelings weren't the "norm". It was actually quite funny in the end 😂 kind of a "what do you mean not everyone fancies everyone" moment 😂
Whereas for me, it was a little more obvious (to me) from a young age. For example I used to wish Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day was a woman so I'd fancy him more like my friends did 😂😂 while I don't find men sexually appealing, I can still recognise a man with attractive qualities (and do so without sounding like I want to hump his leg like Gabby and hobbie). I have also dated and slept with men but found it unfulfilling and ultimately confirming what I already knew about myself.
I'm now very comfortable in who I am an in a long term relationship (almost 10 years) with a woman. But never have I sounded so bitter or hate-filled towards men or men who were supposedly interested in me like Gabby. My sister can be like that sometimes, joking that dating twice the genders means twice the heart break 😂
But ultimately I think Gabby didn't have much game when it came to pursuing someone she fancied and her ugly attitude and weird behaviours made her very unappealing to the men she fancied. That, combined with her low self esteem means Gabby took every rebuff to heart, and ten times harder than anyone else. So now, it's easier to laugh it off and say "oh I didn't even fancy him, because I was a closeted lesbian. That's why my "flirting" attempts were so bad!".
But at the end of the day, it's her cross to bare and she gets to lie in bed at night and think about those things 🤷 I still get weird vibes between her and sCam though! I don't understand all the jokes about dating other people. I think this relationship has finally given Gabby the confidence to pursue literally anyone else and she'd probably like to before she decides to finally "settle down".

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I just believe she's full of tit in every way and makes up so crap, Hannah is just the only naive one that believes it. Although I'm not interested in her content whatsoever, from what I've heard of Hannah, she seems to genuinely be a nice (albeit boring) person over all. Gabby makes up so much bullshit she can't remember her own lies. She's a virgin, she's not, she's got no friends and is lonely, she's got a fulfilling social life nobody knows about it.. she doesn't have a crush on Zoe, she does. At least she's honest about that now, we all called it.

Reactions: 34
I just think gabby can't lie straight in bed!
She's always told stupid little white lies, and great big ones. Then gets upset and pissed off when it comes to bite her in the arse or people have the gall to remember what she's said previously. She's just not a nice person, she's selfish and she's got main character syndrome and delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry for the long wait, I was with the person whose log in I’m using this weekend, so had to wait till I was safely back in troll cave until I could listen. But as requested, the gossip train with fab Han episode. Again apologies for any mistakes and if it’s a long comment!

They continue to talk for ages about when they met but nothing much of interest is said.
Hannah starts saying how she thought gabby was so cool and really looked up to her. Gabby says she was Hannah’s mentor in her early days.
This sort of chat goes on for a mind numbingly long time.
Cam then (thank god) breaks up the rambling and says she’s ready for them both to talk some tit.

Worst YouTuber experience;
Hannah - tells the saffron story about the coach trip and the trainers.
Gabby - her worst YouTube experience we all know, she tells the story about becca rose. Talks about how obsessed she was with gabby. Hannah supports this and backs her up and says it was freaky.

While they’re talking about this hannah comments saying it was a situation where if gabby had been to Tenerife she’d been to elevenerife, Cam does not understand the reference and sounds really annoyed about being left out and having to ask them to explain what it means.

Best YouTuber experience;
Hannah- Gabby butts in at the start and goes ‘it was with me’ and Hannah just awkwardly laughs and says she’ll swap her story. Her best experience was with Louise pentland and just how nice she was when Hannah first started.
Gabby - Gabby says her best experience was coming out as gay to Zoe. She said the comments on videos about her staring at Zoe’s lips made her distance herself from Zoe, she wasn’t comfortable in her sexuality so it really freaked her out. She says she text her and said ‘Zoe I hope you don’t think I’m in love with you because I’m not and you’re not my type’. And Zoe replied saying ‘that’s amazing, but why am I not your type’. And Gabby says it completely eased her worries.

Have you ever dated a YouTuber;
Hannah - says yes, but says it doesn’t work for her. Says some more stuff clearly about Jake boys. He asked her weird stuff on the second date like if they were going to start a family channel. Calls him a serial YouTube dater. Talks about how Jake nicknamed her superstar. Cam finds this hilarious.
Gabby - never officially dated one ‘but my lips touched a bunch’. Says the closest she came to it was dating chai. Says he really fell for her but she was a closeted lesbian so it wasn’t an actual option for her. When she told him she was gay he said ‘fair enough but I still want nothing to do with you’.

Cam pipes up and says she’s dated a YouTuber and they all think this is hilarious. Hannah then asks cam what it’s like dating a YouTuber. Cam doesn’t seem to like this and says ‘well you know, I have my own podcast and my own audience too. But gabbys seem really nice, and sweet.’ Then goes on to say she used to have a YouTube channel about American football. Cam says she likes to share her life with people. Hannah says she’s very natural in gabbys vlogs.

They then play a lightning round of kiss, marry, kill. None of them are of interest until Gabby decides to kill Alfie because he’s happy with Zoe (?). Next round is Zoe, Tanya burr and Louise pentland. She decides to marry Zoe (shock). Cam says Gabby orchestrated it from the start. Gabby says it’s because Zoe is so motherly and would make a great wife.

Cam asks Gabby and Hannah if they have any hot gossip. They say no and ask if she does. You can tell she was wanting them to ask. cam says well I’ve heard from many of sources that Harry styles likes to pretend to be animal during sex. They all discuss this and Gabby says cam sometimes growls at her during sex and she likes it. Cam denies this so Gabby explains they were having sex once and there was a show on in the background that had bears in it so she asked cam to growl at her like a bear and she really enjoyed it.

Gabby starts bragging that zayn and Niall are both following her on Twitter. Hannah says she’d be straight in the dms, and then Gabby says ‘I’m gay babe, my only exception is Sean mendez’ They then have a big discussion about how Gabby likes feminine men. Gabby says females who like feminine men all end up being gay. She asks Hannah if she wants to be in a thrupple with her and cam.

Gabby then asks Hannah about a flirtation with a celeb, from what I can work out they’re talking about Olly murs. Says he very recently got married and he’s a singer from Essex. They weren’t dating it was more spicy 2am in the morning texts. They were meant to meet for a date but he stood her up.

End of the episode thank god. Throughout the whole thing I found gabby very patronising towards Hannah. Saying how she took her under her wing because Hannah was so much younger than her (I think there’s 4 years between them?). And just seemed so full of her own self importance. Cam was pretty quiet and didn’t have much chance to join in, and from what she did say you could tell she felt left out and didn’t know where to put herself.

Thanks for your service!

What's Gabby going to do when she runs out of stories from the 3ish years she actually interacted with people? Or 1 year if we assume most of her stories are going to be from her Zoella era. What insider gossip will they talk about then?

Reactions: 25
Can we even call her an influencer anymore compared to what other content creators are doing in regards to content as well as ads, sponsors and gifted experiences/goods? Yeah, she gets the occasions low level ads like Skin & Me and Hellew Hello Fresh, but so does almost everyone with a decent follower count.

She’s fully went off the deepend now as she’s nothing to lose cause nobody is really paying attention to her other than some hanger on followers and probs some of Scam’s bottom feeders. I saw a comment on her latest deranged video (probs deleted now) saying they were unfollowing her cause of how much she’s changed and what’s she’s become.

Reactions: 18
There’s no chill with her. She swings from being the most self conscious person ever (allegedly) when she’s chubby, to this supposed sex nymph, stripping off for ads and having Alan bear growl at her when chowing on her tuna canoe.

It’s all because in reality, she’s incredibly bland but as @black ripped skinnies said, she has the werst case of main character syndrome the doctors have ever seen. And being with Alan amplifies what a twit she actually is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Hannah isn’t mean but gods is she stupid. She has this (painfully) relatable, nice girl next door persona, so why has she agreed to be in a podcast where they’re supposed to be dishing out dirty goss about other youtubers? I don’t understand anything anymore with these people 😂

Reactions: 32
It’s because your stickers are the most generic tit ever, even Jesus shops have them

IMG_6228.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Hannah isn’t mean but gods is she stupid. She has this (painfully) relatable, nice girl next door persona, so why has she agreed to be in a podcast where they’re supposed to be dishing out dirty goss about other youtubers? I don’t understand anything anymore with these people 😂
I don't understand why an advice podcast has episodes about yewtewber gossip at all. I mean, attention and clicks, obviously, but burning the few bridges you still have isn't the smartest thing longterm.
Though she of course only goes for those who are no longer in the public eye or much smaller than her. She won't dare to expose any big names because that would kill what little is left of her "career" and she'd be called out for making things up that never happened.

Reactions: 34
Looking through the patreon, did we already know the details of the cabbie Q&A they uploaded? If not I will listen tonight and share!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.