Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
Imagine being in your 30s and getting that worked up over fanfic 😳
That's what made me laugh, she's on thin fucking ice calling anyone else a loser when she's the one making a living off fantasising about Taylor Swift having sex with a woman. Such an oddity.

Reactions: 59

Wildheart

Gabby a dominant top 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the only thing she’s dominant over is a packet of Ham.

She’s such a fucking liar how is she not embarrassed. Also they need to stop perpetuating lesbian stereotypes it’s infuriating to watch as someone in a wlw relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It's the height of arrogance and narcissism to assume any criticism of their podcast comes from Tattle trolls. Yes, there is a commewnity here dedicating to discussing Gabby and by default Cam, but that doesn't mean we take it outside the thread. Most of are seasoned Tattlers who know to keep it on the thread and frankly don't have the time and energy to go writing bad reviews out of spite. From what I've heard of the podcast, it is indeed inane and vapid and boring, but I'm not about to leave a review because I can tell it will tank on its own.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

snowfairy17

VIP Member
pew bun alert x

IMG_8858.png

I cannot reiterate this enough: never take fashion advice from someone with a sweaty baseball cap fused to their scalp, who is delulu enough to think they look like Drew Barrymore, and is as much of an incel as Cam

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

eelaii

VIP Member
She hid her body for so many years and she expects us to believe she's had so much sex with men and women?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

November_again

VIP Member
Christ

Gobs, you didn't just hide behind a camera. You shamed other women for wearing shorts. Probably people you thought were too big for shorts.

You are the problem.
Maybe try to make the leg stretching a bit more realistic next time, Gobnob. Making yourself look the size of a basketball player after claiming you're below average hight for 10 years is a bit silly, no?

• Haha
Reactions: 56

speach7991

Anyone else think that the 3am selfie of Gobz in SEW much pain just doesn’t work at all when it’s surrounded by trips to the beach and narcissistic selfies. Like cmon girl which one is it?? Too much pain to function or beach day lover? Because it can’t be both 🤔🤔

Reactions: 55

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I can't believe Cam acting like she's got Mensa on speed dial when her 'job' is...making up gossip about someone's sexuality lmao. Where did she get this inflated sense of her own intelligence?

• Haha
Reactions: 55