Gabriella Lindley #86 Lewk where yew made me pew (Nashville version)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gabbie has went from tonnes of secret relationships nobody has known about to a sudden public one which is definitely not her first where she shares EVERYTHING about her sex life even though she’s done all of these things before. Yeh ok Gab, not sure who you’re kidding here but it’s nobody here!

Reactions: 80
So Gabbie has went from tonnes of secret relationships nobody has known about to a sudden public one which is definitely not her first where she shares EVERYTHING about her sex life even though she’s done all of these things before. Yeh ok Gab, not sure who you’re kidding here but it’s nobody here!
Just like alllll those friends she has who just don't want to be filmed, but they're TOTALLY real and TOTALLY hanging out with her all the time 🤠

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I still don't believe they're having any of this sex and as for Gabby having had sexual partners in the past let alone pegged them:

I've said it before - I am no prude but how you get off should be kept private in intimate relationships. It's about respect. I don't believe for a second anybody is asking them these sex questions, and if they were, they'd be perverts who shouldn't be encouraged. There is a difference between being sex positive and straight up oversharing. Nobody wants to picture these ugly nobodies doing doggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Desperate for a Love Honey sponsorship. If they’d done this in video format, she’d be tagging sex toy companies begging to be noticed, like she does with sofas and everything else.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Clearly the “advice” supposedly on offer is just a family-friendly cover for them wanting to gush about their sex life and witch about things and people they’re bitter about. I look forward to the pair of them using the podcast to subtly indirect each other when they become sick of each other just like they’ve been doing with all their ex-friends.

Reactions: 41
Gabby's secret relationships are about as real as her secret friendships.

She was quick to introduce Poppy to her social media and spoke about her catfish boyfriends so no, she hasn't exactly hidden her exes.

Reactions: 34
I still don't believe they're having any of this sex and as for Gabby having had sexual partners in the past let alone pegged them:

I've said it before - I am no prude but how you get off should be kept private in intimate relationships. It's about respect. I don't believe for a second anybody is asking them these sex questions, and if they were, they'd be perverts who shouldn't be encouraged. There is a difference between being sex positive and straight up oversharing. Nobody wants to picture these ugly nobodies doing doggy.
Fully agree, that episode was way too much. Honestly it’s pathetic and so visible how they’re trying desperately hard to prove they have sex - which has a contrary effect lol. Also lol at Cam believing Gobs could have anyone, as well as Gobs being a dominating top and having had so much experience - maybe in her fantasies. How din’t they cringe at themselves is beyond my comprehension.

Reactions: 32
She hid her body for so many years and she expects us to believe she's had so much sex with men and women?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I don’t want to think about someone as ugly as Weird Al having sex tbh. Both of their personal hygiene looks questionable too 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It’s wild to me she’s rewriting her own history so much when she could lean into the fact she doesn’t have much experience with sex and relationships as part of this advice brand. It would make more sense to me to have Gabby as a newbie sharing her experiences than whatever this pretend wise agony aunt act she’s got going on.

We know that for a solid 3 years there was genuinely nobody else she saw aside from her cat and her mother.

Reactions: 44
Just like Cam after the best time Gabby fucked her
This bit was so red flag to me. I've had some fantastic sex in my life (real sex too, not the slash fanfictions Ham and Scam are spinning) and I have never had a reaction like this. Throwing up is your body rejecting something bad - it's never a reaction to something positive and it honestly makes whatever Gobby did sound traumatic. Unless you've physically overexerted yourself after a big meal, nobody should be throwing up after good sex with a partner they trust.

Reactions: 68
This bit was so red flag to me. I've had some fantastic sex in my life (real sex too, not the slash fanfictions Ham and Scam are spinning) and I have never had a reaction like this. Throwing up is your body rejecting something bad - it's never a reaction to something positive and it honestly makes whatever Gobby did sound traumatic. Unless you've physically overexerted yourself after a big meal, nobody should be throwing up after good sex with a partner they trust.
Exactly. If anything, this bit is the best proof she has no idea what she’s talking about. Like how is that a good thing???

Reactions: 19
Throwing up to me sounds like either a) first time (painful/bleeding) or b) assault.
I'd be absolutely devastated and so worried I'd hurt him if my partner reacted like this after sex. The fact they're throwing it out there flippantly like it's normal worries me.

Reactions: 36
I think I’m just about caught up, these two bloody cringe me out ugh 😫 I can’t stop thinking about WHY she needs her own cupboard in her own girlfriends house? I note she said they live with a housemate but is that also at cams place they are buying the furniture for? I wasn’t sure if they’d quite moved in yet? Seems more like Gobs is the house mate if she has her on cupboard and her own boxes for the fridge 😂 so bloody weird.

Reactions: 16
Do we have an appointed psychologist in the commewn yet? Ifor one will require some intense therapy after reading about Gabbie and Cams sexual escapades

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Do we have an appointed psychologist in the commewn yet? Ifor one will require some intense therapy after reading about Gabbie and Cams sexual escapades
I have diplewmas in hypnotherapy & counselling and I volunteer for Samaritans. I will give anybody triggered by Scabbie's bumhewl adventures a sympathetic ear.
---
Screenshot_20230912_123322_Chrome.jpg

Chinny reckon, Scam.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gabby a dominant top 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the only thing she’s dominant over is a packet of Ham.

She’s such a bleeping liar how is she not embarrassed. Also they need to stop perpetuating lesbian stereotypes it’s infuriating to watch as someone in a wlw relationship.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.