Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is so much wrong with this...
---
She doesn’t have a real job, any real responsibilities or anything that she needs to get back to urgently - so she has lots of time for recovery.

She has money to go private and a plethora of elective operations to be on seriously strong pain - a 29 year old on tramadol is ridiculous - considering how cautious GPs are to even prescribe things like co codamol. Even after major abdominal surgeries like a c section you are not able to take anything stronger than paracetamol from day 2/3.

She also has a full time carer/slave in the form of her mum and the luxury to sleep, eat, rest whenever she wants.

I don’t want to minimize her surgeries because they are major and I’m sure she is in pain/discomfort and will need maintenance for the rest of her life, but hey - at least she’s (seemingly) skinny!!!

Also - I ended up skim watching the video, when she showed her bellybutton and the way she’s put a tie around her shorts in order to make them fit - that was so tasteless and show offy- you’d never catch anyone with real confidence showing these ridiculous details on video.

@Fuzzyslippers22, I hope you feel better soon! 💜
Thank you 💙💙💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I kid you not, The Cam is also available.

Who’d have thought these two would be Chinese sweat shop sensations.
IMG_0416.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Speaking of sweepstakes, I wanted to see how we were getting on with our breakup bets. Interestingly, all guesses are currently still in the running with lots more dates yet to be claimed. Get your guesses in now for the chance to win a celebratory number balloon and a genuine human tit in a box!*

15th August - SewSpewky
26th August - Hereforgoss89
31st August - Thatgirl22
11th September - ChrisMay
13th September - fillyjonk
1st October - davisroe
3rd October - emerald
31st October - Accionoodles
6th November - urfavepisces
13th December - JellyDonut
19th December - mindlessness
19th December - mooncalf
28th December - November_again
22nd February - scoobie

*Winner must provide their own box
I’m going to go with 12th January 2024 🙋🏻‍♀️ I predict some drama around Christmas time and then new year new me posts in Jan.

Reactions: 11
I think Cak likes to name-drop and brag about "being with an influencer" too much to break up with lil Gobby pin. And I bet Gobs is already sick of her but she can't admit it because "haters" would be predicting her moves again 😜

However, I'll go with October 15th👌🏻

Reactions: 21
I believe she's capable to sticking with Alan until december and even go to America as long as it doesn't make her travel to meet her nephew.
Scheduling a surgery so Jane stays with her and doesn't see George or Chris, it's not an option this time because of the baby.

Reactions: 13
I actually feel slightly sorry for Jane just now. Although she's probably feeling a sense of freedom, finally being away from the Gabadook and not being summoned down to Brighton just to wipe her arse, I imagine she's probably feeling a bit on edge knowing that at any moment Gob and the knob's relationship could implode ay any moment nd she'll be sucked back in.
I like to think she also reads here. Hi Jane 👋

Reactions: 27
Gabadook is genius to be honest

I actually feel slightly sorry for Jane just now. Although she's probably feeling a sense of freedom, finally being away from the Gabadook and not being summoned down to Brighton just to wipe her arse, I imagine she's probably feeling a bit on edge knowing that at any moment Gob and the knob's relationship could implode ay any moment nd she'll be sucked back in.
I like to think she also reads here. Hi Jane 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think they’ll be together at least a year just so gobs can she’s actually been in a relationship for a year

Reactions: 12
Not been following a while as I miss when she used to stay home saving lives with her hoards of used cat litter, pissy sofas and poop boxes.
Has she officially fallen out with Jane and George? Has Gabby met the baby?
or George and his partner may just not want her to post the baby on social media (which is very sensible). George is a knob also and his partner is a Zoella clone which I find so bizarre. Like Gabby was obsessed with Zoe so she must find it jarring that Sophie looks like her..

Reactions: 13
Not been following a while as I miss when she used to stay home saving lives with her hoards of used cat litter, pissy sofas and poop boxes.
Has she officially fallen out with Jane and George? Has Gabby met the baby?
or George and his partner may just not want her to post the baby on social media (which is very sensible). George is a knob also and his partner is a Zoella clone which I find so bizarre. Like Gabby was obsessed with Zoe so she must find it jarring that Sophie looks like her..
George has always been in heat around Zoe, so this comes as no surprise
IMG_20230809_213252.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I think they’ll still be together at Christmas so she can pretend to do a countdown to Christmas vlog with Alan in it. Christmas markets, Jane’s stupid bleeping stocking, that sort of thing. “My first gay Christmas” sew sew cewt 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel like maybe by about March 1st next year they’ll have broken up but we won’t find out officially for alot longer (Gabby will just go off the radar and then start soft launching her next depression era, and probably commemorate this with more surgery or a mysterious illness). She will then need to buy new friends to take with her to Taylor Swift at Wembley.

Reactions: 26
I think they’ll still be together at Christmas so she can pretend to do a countdown to Christmas vlog with Alan in it. Christmas markets, Jane’s stupid bleeping stocking, that sort of thing. “My first gay Christmas” sew sew cewt 🥺
Imagine Jane having to make an advent calendar for Alan this year 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think they’ll be together until after Taylor! who would Gabby take in replacement otherwise?

Reactions: 11
I think that they'll break up before Taylor, and Gabby will just stop mentioning Taylor at all and block anyone who asks about her upcoming concert, and then she'll book her next surgery in right before to make an excuse about why she can't go.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.