Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them talking about crisps being 'ham flavoured and melty' at the end feels like a pretty obvious attempt to 'troll' Tattlers
What's the point in them making a "huge point" about not reading here when they're making a concerted effort to bait us instead? I thought they didn't care about this website or what we have to say? Stop addressing us then!

Reactions: 21
I kinda miss when the wildest thing she did was get a new sofa every two months

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Ok just watched. Gabboon really does come across as horribly obnoxious, immature and egotistical. Cam surprisingly seemed relatively normal but devoid of charisma.

Reactions: 27
How is Gabbo going to handle all the walking in Italy?
Are they going to McDonalds?
did I watch the video?
No. I don't wanna hear their voices I just wanted the most annoying image
(literally you can stop at any point of their faces and you'll get a funny or annoying image)

1691532397137.png

1691532975162.png

why is her had as big as her face?

does she need help to get out of there?
1691533057751.png

1691533073575.png

I bet Nell was laughing at her all the way out to Jane's

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They’re going to Italy soon, and something else very exciting that we’re not going to want to miss apparently.
She had to get a shot of her Tramadol in, to remind us that she’s still poorly and in pain.
I was convinced that said Ozempic for a minute!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Classic idiot Gab moment in the new vlog. She talks about buying a chain for her sunglasses because wearing them in her hair makes them "murky" and not clean when you put them back on... then the next clip she sprays body spray over herself, including her sunglasses LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Really rocking those engagement numbers, Gobs. Video has been up for 4 hours, but only has 3.6k views, 220 likes and less than 30 comments.

What does she influence except viewers looking for better content?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Really rocking those engagement numbers, Gobs. Video has been up for 4 hours, but only has 3.6k views, 220 likes and less than 30 comments.

What does she influence except viewers looking for better content?
Her extreme level of narcissism and vanity combined with the crazy consumerism and constant weight loss bragging must alienate so many regular viewers who've only ever known her as the couch potato with an obese cat who's always pretending to be ill and does nothing but watching Friends and painting walls.

Reactions: 17
Lol she mispronounced "Sacré-Cœur" so badly it came up on the subtitles as "Sakrika." And "Laudrèe" as "Letterland."
Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 8.11.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-08-08 at 8.03.22 PM.png

Here's a couple more photoshops to add to the collection:

IMG_6074.jpg

IMG_6076.jpg

IMG_20230806_220454 (1) copy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Gobbs needs humbling, honestly. She’s pulling less views than a creator with 40k subs who posted on the same topic at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to say watching Gobs fascinates me. It's like watching an alien learning to be human because everything she does is so unnatural. And can we talk about the way she puts food in her mouth like a child, splaying her whole hand out while she does it?

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She had to get a shot of her Tramadol in, to remind us that she’s still poorly and in pain.
The joy she will have gotten out of making those little labels. What a weirdo.
---
View attachment 2367333
she’s hilarious isn’t she
She’s really made herself look stupid by trying to be funny, because that person obviously means short for something that begins with “A”. How is it possible to be this thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was convinced that said Ozempic for a minute!!
For anyone interested...I believe it will be Omeprazole, used to protect the stomach when using certain medications (for Gob that'll be the beloved trammies).

Worrying she's still using such strong pain medication and frequently it seems... The combination of bariatric surgery & opioid use (tramadol) isn't smart. Throw in Ozempic and the like it gets deadly... For what its worth I still don't buy that she's on Ozempic. Or at least I hope not.

Whilst it's still under investigation this exact combination (WL surgery x opioid x ozempic) is believed to have caused the passing of Lisa Marie Presley.

But hey as long as your skinnnnnnay ay gobs?

Terrible terrible source apologies but this video explains it fairly well and quickly for those interested.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.