Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God an order from someone in Thurgoland yesterday and I finally realised it’s a real place. I thought you guys had made it up 😐😅

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Fab Han posted a vlog and mentioned she's recording an advice podcast with a mate that hasn't been announced yet... interesting...

Reactions: 11
Fab Han posted a vlog and mentioned she's recording an advice podcast with a mate that hasn't been announced yet... interesting...
If she’s part of the announcement, I’d be more shocked that Gab and Hannah are still friends than the podcast. When was the last time they saw each other?

Reactions: 19
An advice podcast from someone with zero real life experience before this year 😂 and even now she’s living in a delusional dreamland

Reactions: 30
An advice podcast from someone with zero real life experience before this year 😂 and even now she’s living in a delusional dreamland
I probably wouldn't want to listen to Gabby struggle through English but a podcast from a "late bloomer" having their first experiences in life would actually be interesting!

I'd rather she tap into her inexperience rather than act like a know it all because she's now in her first ever relationship.

Reactions: 32
I probably wouldn't want to listen to Gabby struggle through English but a podcast from a "late bloomer" having their first experiences in life would actually be interesting!

I'd rather she tap into her inexperience rather than act like a know it all because she's now in her first ever relationship.
I dunno, I think a barely functional idiot boasting about her bumhewl adventures will be compelling af. Can't wait to hear her say lewb ✨ ✨

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I dunno, I think a barely functional idiot boasting about her bumhewl adventures will be compelling af. Can't wait to hear her say lewb ✨ ✨
I think it will be entertaining as well, probably not in the way the thinks it is though, it’s just the lack of self awareness as always 😂

Reactions: 7
And dildew
---
I’m not sure I can survive the cringe to be honest. I preferred it when she was showing pictures of her thermostat and shouting at people for not following covid rewles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Fab Han doesn’t really have any life experience either. 🤨 She still lives with her parents and pretty much only leaves the house to walk her dog.

I’ll be surprised if Hannah will publicly associate with Gabby (and Cam) these days as Hannah is very cautious of making a single move that could get her “hate” or “cancelled”. She’s quite focused on being wholesome and unproblematic as she has a few mental health problems and dislikes drama and confrontation. That’s how she portrays herself, anyway - I always did wonder if she was a little less innocent in private to even be friends with such an unpleasant person like Gabby.

Reactions: 17
In Fab Han’s latest vlog (uploaded today) she’s talking about how she’s been invited onto a podcast about giving advice. 🙄🙄🙄 I think she’s been invited on for one episode, not to co-host.

Reactions: 21
she is delusional to think she’s in any place to offer advice to be honest

Reactions: 19
How these 20-somethings with extremely sheltered and privileged lives think they can dish out life advice is truly beyond me

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I haven't watched or seem her properly for like a year and I can't believe her life has actually had a change! She's got a gf and moved and just what hahaaha. I have to catch up on the threads because this feels like an alternate reality

Reactions: 8
Things Gabatron could give advice about:

The best fewds to eat in the bath
The sugariest Starbucks drink yew can buy
The best paint from Farrew and Ball to layer on your walls 50 times
How to guilt your mam into doing your will
How to hate men
How to set up a business, plagiarise design stickers and then gew off the radar

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.