Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @capriallie for the most liked thread title with 104 votes! ❤

Last thread recap:

Gabs went with Alan to watch Barbie, predictably regurgitated The Eras Pink outfit.

Wonderful Tattler @sugarbumfairy1234 spotted Gabs in the wild and snapped our desperate duo mid argument, with Gobs stomping away from Alan.

We found out thanks to @SweetpeaCacti that Jewniper Mewn has been closed an incredible 51% of its lifespan.

Gabs tret us to a nip slip. “Understood the assignment”, apparently.

She also addressed her now ✨60lbs ✨ weightloss as a symptom of a stomach ulcer and stricture. She can only eat “melty fewd” like pizza and crisps and Chinese takeout and crispy balls and Parisian McDonalds.

Gabs whisked Alan away for a birthday break and lived up to every one of our expectations. This is not a good thing.

Throughout the period of the last thread we have been tret to lots of body checking phewtews of Gabs being ✨ skinny ✨ even though we all know it’s all down to the lens she’s using on her camera and she’s still a normal build with a fridge-like shape.

We are grossed out by Alan’s apparent lack of hygiene and fashion choices, particularly her shoes and perma-cap.

Gabs still hasn’t seen Jewd. As @poopbug summed up in a thread suggestion: Melty fewd, expewsed bewb, can travel to Paris but not to see Jewd.

Onwards, Trewlls! ————>

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Last thread recap:

Gabs went with Alan to watch Barbie, predictably regurgitated The Eras Pink outfit.

Wonderful Tattler @sugarbumfairy1234 spotted Gabs in the wild and snapped our desperate duo mid argument, with Gobs stomping away from Alan.

We found out thanks to @SweetpeaCacti that Jewniper Mewn has been closed an incredible 51% of its lifespan.

She also addressed her now ✨60lbs ✨ weightloss as a symptom of a stomach ulcer and stricture. She can only eat “melty fewd” like pizza and crisps and Chinese takeout and crispy balls and Parisian McDonalds.

Gabs whisked Alan away for a birthday break and lived up to every one of our expectations. This is not a good thing.

Throughout the period of the last thread we have been tret to lots of body checking phewtews of Gabs being ✨ skinny ✨ even though we all know it’s all down to the lens she’s using on her camera and she’s still a normal build with a fridge-like shape.

We are grossed out by Alan’s apparent lack of hygiene and fashion choices, particularly her shoes and perma-cap.

Gabs still hasn’t seen Jewd. As @poopbug summed up in a thread suggestion: Melty fewd, expewsed bewb, can travel to Paris but not to see Jewd.

Onwards, Trewlls! ————>
I've missed soooo much

@sugarbumfairy1234 is the real gossip girl

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s always during the recaps it’s even clearer Gobs is… not quite right. 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 51
On the topic of melty foods, I’m at an all inclusive and tried to have melty foods for a day - it did not go down well - my stomach is in bits and it made me feel rubbish overall - how does this woman do this every single day, with ulcers and a plethora of other conditions?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On the topic of melty foods, I’m at an all inclusive and tried to have melty foods for a day - it did not go down well - my stomach is in bits and it made me feel rubbish overall - how does this woman do this every single day, with ulcers and a plethora of other conditions?
We're going to need a list of said melty foods because I *still* have no idea what that means 😂

Sorry about your GI issues while on holiday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Let us not forget the video that Cak posted about their fewd on holiday, where we were TRET to lots of lovely close-up shots of her eating

Reactions: 5
We're going to need a list of said melty foods because I *still* have no idea what that means 😂

Sorry about your GI issues while on holiday.
I don't know what it means either! Solid food that melts?? Liquid stuff? Drippy stuff? Who knows!!?? x

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Last thread recap:

Onwards, Trewlls! ————>
Excellent recap, I was particularly tickled by Gabbeh being described as having a ‘fridge-like shape’ 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Watched Cam's tiktok because I'm bored and she called a pain au chocolat "bread and chocolate" 💀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Wouldn't put it past Americans to eat puff pastry as bread 😭
Have you ever had American bread? As in bog standard cheap white Amercian bread. It is so horribly sweet and cloying that it probably isn't far off pastry!

Reactions: 15
Those pictures of cam in Paris, looks like gob has been trying to style her?? Obviously ruined by the bag and hat glued to her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.