Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her new blog she claims she has never been to Paris? Yet she keeps cutting to the clip of her falling down the stairs in paris years ago..?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew she would make that exact reel about the Mona Lisa! Only because everyone else did it months and months ago. In fact it’s such an old trend that no one has the expectation that it wouldn’t be that small and that busy.

Reactions: 25
How long did they actually go to Paris for? She says this was a birthday trip for Alan, but it seems she’s completely rinsed it for content.

Reactions: 8
She gave a definition for this a while ago, she described in the most bizarre way - anyone has a screenshot?

But I went for things like refined carbs, pizza, pasta, crepes, pastries and processed meat - all things she claims she can have with stomach ulcers, and I, without any pre-existing health problems could not handle it.

Perhaps I need to build my capacity to be more like our gabbeh

We're going to need a list of said melty foods because I *still* have no idea what that means 😂

Sorry about your GI issues while on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Them talking about crisps being 'ham flavoured and melty' at the end feels like a pretty obvious attempt to 'troll' Tattlers

• Sick
Reactions: 26
She gave a definition for this a while ago, she described in the most bizarre way - anyone has a screenshot?

But I went for things like refined carbs, pizza, pasta, crepes, pastries and processed meat - all things she claims she can have with stomach ulcers, and I, without any pre-existing health problems could not handle it.

Perhaps I need to build my capacity to be more like our gabbeh
Same, I’ve got no health issues but if I overload on carbs I feel so bloated and uncomfortable for a good couple of days. I’d never eat as much as she appears to in a day! There’s nothing “melty” about her diet it’s just pure stodge. She clearly uses food for comfort and is reluctant to try anything new.

Reactions: 15
Have you ever had American bread? As in bog standard cheap white Amercian bread. It is so horribly sweet and cloying that it probably isn't far off pastry!
Haha no I've never been to the US but I've watched this video 😂 I'm surprised they didn't get a baguette cus that's usually one of the first things tourists do

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How long did they actually go to Paris for? She says this was a birthday trip for Alan, but it seems she’s completely rinsed it for content.
She absolutely uses Alan for content and to parade her new appearance. How else would she be able to dress up and go to "interesting" places if it weren't for Alan?

Reactions: 22
They’re going to Italy soon, and something else very exciting that we’re not going to want to miss apparently.
She had to get a shot of her Tramadol in, to remind us that she’s still poorly and in pain.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
They’re going to Italy soon, and something else very exciting that we’re not going to want to miss apparently.
She had to get a shot of her Tramadol in, to remind us that she’s still poorly and in pain.
I could cry. Italy is my favourite place on earth. The thought of those two lumbering numbskulls prattle on about it in the most superficial way is most upsetting.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is she going to Italy before seeing Georges baby? I know it's been pointed many times already that she is being lazy and inconsiderate by not visiting them, but jfc. Did she even get the baby a present yet? She will regret this so hard once her relationship with Alan is over and George no longer wants her around his child

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.