Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still of the opinion she does/did have a stomach ulcer because of crappy eating habits on a surgically treated stomach pouch, and this qualified her for a gastric sleeve revision. I don’t think it’s Ozempic.

It’s suspicious how several painful ailments - diseased gallbladder, endew, fibroids - did zilch to curb her eating but then she magically managed it after being in hospital last summer. She’s still eating tit processed fewds on the regular. She’s predisposed to laying down fat (from Lipoedema) and is also getting ewlder where hormones naturally start to play a part in weight gain. The weight loss is not because she has a magic metabolism, top notch diet or is incredibly active. It’s either disordered eating (unlikely imho) or serjery induced.

Reactions: 35
I’m still of the opinion she does/did have a stomach ulcer because of crappy eating habits on a surgically treated stomach pouch, and this qualified her for a gastric sleeve revision. I don’t think it’s Ozempic.

It’s suspicious how several painful ailments - diseased gallbladder, endew, fibroids - did zilch to curb her eating but then she magically managed it after being in hospital last summer. She’s still eating tit processed fewds on the regular. She’s predisposed to laying down fat (from Lipoedema) and is also getting ewlder where hormones naturally start to play a part in weight gain. The weight loss is not because she has a magic metabolism, top notch diet or is incredibly active. It’s either disordered eating (unlikely imho) or serjery induced.
I still think she’s on it, especially since it doesn’t always mean you don’t eat or have low appetite. Slight OT but my aunt has been using it for around a year now for diabetes (she’s been also obese most of her life) and while she was eating much less and thus did lose a bunch of weight pretty fast in the beginning, eventually she pretty much got back to how she used to eat - maybe she eats a little bit better still but these are nowhere small amounts. The weight loss slowed down a bunch too, which also adds to the fact she’s in her late 60s not 20s like Gobs. Still, it seems her body got used to it and eventually she started eating more - that includes things she absolutely shouldn’t be eating like deep fried fatty stuff and sweets. It’s sad really in overall.
Also ozempic is so easy to get prescribed, especially when you have funds, as well as given how trendy it is with celebrities and how fast the effects are visible I don’t believe Gobs didn’t jump on it the second she heard about it. Being a moron that she is she might have had some other stuff done too in the meantime.

Reactions: 11
The more I think about it, the more I believe she also had revision weight loss surgery on her sleeve. I think that’s why she was in a wheelchair (pewr ewld me guise) and was AWOL for a few months last year. We all speculated then and I think we were right

She’s probably full of ulcers and god knows what as well because no one (especially that young) should have had that many elective surgeries. The toll it’s taken on her body- I’m not surprised she’s always sick, she has broken herself. She’ll spend the rest of her life in and out of hospital and she will lerwve it

Reactions: 36
Her videos are so tragic. I’d be so embarrassed if I had nearly 1million followers and such a minuscule percentage tune in for most videos loooool

what’s worse is you can tell which ones she definitely thought she was going to viral with. Even with her arse hanging out in a thumbnail she can’t reach 100k

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She is 100% going to be one of those people who doesn't like the food in Italy, even though all she eats is pizza.

Also i don't think she'll see George's baby until Christmas, maybe not even then. I doubt him and his gf are that bothered, him and Gabby have never struck me as particularly close or as though they like each other. And if i was getting to grips with being a parent then she's the last person I'd want to have around.

Reactions: 26
What did she say please, I don’t want to watch it
She had these flan flavoured Haribo and was harking back to when they used to have that weird flan in-joke that wasn’t cute or funny even then.
She is 100% going to be one of those people who doesn't like the food in Italy, even though all she eats is pizza.
Yeah, her tastes are so juvenile and she only ever eats things that are artificial or extremely processed. Italians are renowned for being big foodies taking advantage of all the fresh and quality ingredients. She’ll hate it and behave like she’s unimpressed.

Reactions: 19
She'll really go to Italy and be like, "The fewd was 1/10. The pizza tasted nothing like Dominews and they didn't serve Dolmiew pasta bake."

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think that time she was spotted in the wheelchair was when she went to have her gastric sleeve tightened and a tummy tuck. She has the weird tummy tuck belly button and it's never looked like that before 🤔

I would also like to place a bet that the first time she sees her nephew will be on his first birthday 🎈 shall we start another sweepstakes? Winner receives a year of melty foods 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think she won't see the baby until her and Cam break up (whenever that is). I reckon Gob has exaggerated to Cam about how toxic her family are and she would lose face if Cam met them and they were not, in fact, ogres.

Reactions: 32
Long time watcher, first time poster here.

I used to watch Gabbie every now an then to check up on her because I felt sorry for her and wanted to see if she ever did something to help herself. When I would check on her I would also come here and see what's going on behind the scenes. I found most comments to be really cruel and thought you all were just being extra rude and hateful to her.

But since this new 'era' of Gabbie has begun, I finally see what you guys were talking about..
The fact that she's basically promoting this 'illness' she has by glorifying the weightloss aspect of it is absolutely disgusting. She's never been happier than now that she's supposedly suffering from extreme pain and sickness because of the ulcers. Yea, right.

Now I understand all the criticism she's been receiving here is well earned.

Also, Alan is definitely an ex 'big berson', her food reviews, looks and general way she carees herself remind me so much of Shane Dawson. Last video Gabb posted is the best proof for that.

Reactions: 37
I watched the Paris vlog with friends yesterday and we thought we'd see how many shots you'd need to take to do a "take a shot each time Gabs bodychecks". We lost count after 7 in the first 30 seconds or so..... Please don't pretend people commenting on your weight is "triggering" when you're shoving it in everyone's faces

Reactions: 31
I'll place my bet on she'll see the baby around Christmas - and right after we'll have a lot of attention seeking stories, maybe another mystery illness, some comments about her sew toxic family and then storming off to spend Christmas alone in her flat (as her and Alan will surely have broken up by then)

Reactions: 17
She and George used to be closer I think, until Gabbie fell out with her Dad. She used to banter with him on Twitter about looking like Gok Wang and other racist tit that she’s long since deleted.

Reactions: 15
Speaking of sweepstakes, I wanted to see how we were getting on with our breakup bets. Interestingly, all guesses are currently still in the running with lots more dates yet to be claimed. Get your guesses in now for the chance to win a celebratory number balloon and a genuine human tit in a box!*

15th August - SewSpewky
26th August - Hereforgoss89
31st August - Thatgirl22
11th September - ChrisMay
13th September - fillyjonk
1st October - davisroe
3rd October - emerald
31st October - Accionoodles
6th November - urfavepisces
13th December - JellyDonut
19th December - mindlessness
19th December - mooncalf
28th December - November_again
22nd February - scoobie

*Winner must provide their own box

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesn’t have a real job, any real responsibilities or anything that she needs to get back to urgently - so she has lots of time for recovery.

She has money to go private and a plethora of elective operations to be on seriously strong pain - a 29 year old on tramadol is ridiculous - considering how cautious GPs are to even prescribe things like co codamol. Even after major abdominal surgeries like a c section you are not able to take anything stronger than paracetamol from day 2/3.

She also has a full time carer/slave in the form of her mum and the luxury to sleep, eat, rest whenever she wants.

I don’t want to minimize her surgeries because they are major and I’m sure she is in pain/discomfort and will need maintenance for the rest of her life, but hey - at least she’s (seemingly) skinny!!!

Also - I ended up skim watching the video, when she showed her bellybutton and the way she’s put a tie around her shorts in order to make them fit - that was so tasteless and show offy- you’d never catch anyone with real confidence showing these ridiculous details on video.

@Fuzzyslippers22, I hope you feel better soon! 💜

I've just had surgery and I feel awful and in so much pain... how TF does she have so many? 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Also - I ended up skim watching the video, when she showed her bellybutton and the way she’s put a tie around her shorts in order to make them fit - that was so tasteless and show offy- you’d never catch anyone with real confidence showing these ridiculous details on video.
What does she actually think viewers are thinking when she shows these things, other than, “I did not need/want to see that”? 🤢

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.