Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
Yes, tbh Goober can stfu about body positivity when she’s had: gastric sleeve, tummy tuck, liposuction (2016), three bewb jobs, upper arm lift, 360 lower lift, thigh lift, lower leg lipo, & scheduled to have upper leg lipo. She’s as fat phobic as they come.

ETA: Scam is like a middle aged bar letch. Very gross.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Elbow123

I find it so disrespectful that she started her video saying she didn't have a nice background to film in when she was house sitting! I'd be gutted if she was in my house and I saw that!!

• Heart

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I'm just really not interested in this fake version of her with the obnoxious Cam and weirdo Swiftie "friends". I have no interest in Cam whatsoever and they are clearly not a real couple.

Hands up if you preferred the thread when Gobnob was classic Gabs carrying on about bins? If she wanted to prove us wrong by proving she's slim and happy - Gabby girl, you're not either of those things.
Don’t worry, it won’t be long until she’s back in the UK. Soon enough she’ll be stomping around the dining room table in a grotty jumper and turd bun complaining about how it’s sew hot in her flat while munching on a tub of butter and taking mutilple catfishing selfies with Starbucks iced coffees.

A173989C-7B8B-40B9-B935-DAEA83BE6C2F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Celery16

VIP Member
It’s probably a good thing Gabbie will be out of the way when the baby arrives. The family won’t have to put up with her jealous attention seeking bullshit. I bet they’re sighing with relief that she’s preoccupied with something else.

SpookyLumberjack

VIP Member
Did we actually see Cams place during her trip? We saw the place in NYC, the dog sitting place, an airbnb in alabama, and another apartment when they went to see Taylor in Chicago - the fact she didn't do a tour of Cams place makes me think it was scuzzy AF
I think she has no place tbh.

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
cam sounded over her not eating at the Mexican restaurant
I'm not surprised really - she said it was a restaurant she and her friends really liked and what did Gob do? Pull faces in front of Cam's friend and not even try to eat the food. Not only that, but she made Cam stop for pizza on the way home.

That's just not acceptable behaviour for an adult. I get sensory issues with food are A Thing but I couldn't date somebody who reacted as rudely as Gob did.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
CBA5082E-6EC9-4B91-B75D-9DC1EF2F24C3.jpeg

LMAO this retweet, she really is trapped the a teenage mentality of "I'm the victim and can never do wrong"

• Haha
  • Sick

disneys

VIP Member
Same way people rave about Ed Sheeran. People love overhyping painfully average white people.
Taylor and Ed aren’t the best singers , they don’t claim to be . But they’re undoubtedly both incredible song writers and lyricists , that’s what sets them apart .

can’t be sitting here and letting people call the woman who wrote my tears ricochet “average” . 🤣

Not liking Taylor is obviously fine if she’s not your vibe , you aren’t a personal fan of her music or some of her questionable life choices (even as a fan I’m not keen on some of the things she’s done over the years!) , but her talent as a song writer , her ability to put on a fantastic show and her incredible work ethic is what is special about her and is undeniable .

Most pop stars don’t write their own songs but Taylor and Ed are at least co writers on every song they have . Taylor wrote an entire album by herself when she was 18/19 with no co writers just because she could . Not liking Taylor isn’t a hot take , people have always disliked her for a myriad of reasons but you can dislike someone AND acknowledge their talent . They’re not mutually exclusive ! It’s just a bit boring when people have only heard Shake It Off and Love Story and then make a broad statement about how “untalented” she is .

But that’s my soap box moment done anyway , I shan’t derail any further 🤐

can we get back to Gab-shite now and now ridiculous it is she tried to gatekeep a song from one of the biggest artists in the world , and act like Cam got a world exclusive when it was literally every other video on my FYP today ? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Celery16

VIP Member
She lives with her parents, gets an allowance from her parents, has use of her parents’ lake house, probably has a car that is paid for by her parents. This allows her to fanny about making a podcast about Taylor Swift and calling it her job. Probably.

Does Gabboon think she can just move to the US whenever she fancies with absolutely no restrictions or forethought? She will find the government is sew sew mean if she tries.

• Haha

lisafreezy

"my next surgery is in september, I wanted to give it a good amount of time before my next surgery so I would be super healthy before going into that" YEAH SURE GABS we see that from your grocery hauls :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
How do I start a petition for Gobnob to stop saying "slaps"?

What an absolute fucking dick.

Last edited:
  • Haha

planetjupiter

Chatty Member
Oh gabbie would write “ the birth of my nephew” and not “the birth of their baby” wouldn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Anotherone

VIP Member
Happy Birthday Gaboon! In honor of this gloriews occasion I shall celebrate the time you were called out publicly by Alfie and the moment you ruined your chances with Zoe!
8 years!!
1685635160053.png

1685635119050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 52