Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There were no thread suggestions voted high enough so the title is as naked as Gabby is in her new video.

Recap:
Gabby is still in the USA with girlfriend Cam.
Gabby just posted a Skims #ad.
Lots of chat about Gabby and Cam's sex life from Cam on her tumblr. It doesn't bear repeating. 🍑

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mad that we'd never seen her upper arms until a couple of weeks ago and now she's parading around showing off a thong up her arsecrack and the outline of her vagina on camera. Her fake belly button still gives me the creeps though.
The moment she's done with the last two lipos and butt lift, her socials will just be her in a skimpy bikini every day.

Reactions: 16
I cannot BELIEVE she has the audacity to say "I never saw representation for my body type in the media" as if she isn't currently like a size 12 😂😂😂 You can't decide to become a plus-size advocate after dropping enough weight on Ozempic to be no longer plus size (or mid-size, what ever she was before)!!!!

"I'm a 5ft 3 gal and I've had the issue with bodysuits before that the body has just been way too short" Lmao that doesn't make sense?! You're "sew tiny" but you need longer bodysuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 74
I haven’t been on these threads for ages but I just have to say WTF is going on with this witch?! Underwear hauls 😵I’m shook! What has this Cam done to her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So dangerous of her to be ending the video basically saying "I struggle with body confidence but skims has worked wonders", trying to cash in on people with insecurities who will now rush to buy three pairs of pants for near enough 40 quid in the hopes of their own issues being fixed. Fair enough if this video was unsponsored and she really wanted to share something that makes her feel good, but being paid to do so is icky.

So proud of her for finally calling her "fairy" a vagina though!

Reactions: 40
I cannot BELIEVE she has the audacity to say "I never saw representation for my body type in the media" as if she isn't currently like a size 12 😂😂😂 You can't decide to become a plus-size advocate after dropping enough weight on Ozempic to be no longer plus size (or mid-size, what ever she was before)!!!!

"I'm a 5ft 3 gal and I've had the issue with bodysuits before that the body has just been way ---" Lmao that doesn't make sense?! You're "sew tiny" but you need longer bodysuits?
It's also nonsense. Though yes, plus size and natural bodies were under-represented years ago, in the last fifteen years or so it has been relatively easy to find ads using fuller figure models and the body positivity movement has been huge. Gobby could have been at the helm of that but instead she's waited to have an almost entirely surgically altered body to be the poster girl for being comfortable in your own skin. No hun, duck off and take your ugly overpriced shapewear with you.
---
I haven’t been on these threads for ages but I just have to say WTF is going on with this witch?! Underwear hauls 😵I’m shook! What has this Cam done to her?!
I reckon Cam is somewhat exploitative. We've already seen shades of that from her utter lack of respect discussing sex acts with a partner.

Reactions: 41
This is just a vanity video, I just assumed it was an ad until someone posted that it wasn't sponsored. So it was just an excuse to show off her body in her new undies. Fair enough, I guess, but very out of character.

She has a self-reported "big bum" but I'm sure Cam's was bigger 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is just a vanity video, I just assumed it was an ad until someone posted that it wasn't sponsored. So it was just an excuse to show off her body in her new undies. Fair enough, I guess, but very out of character.

It is an AD. It’s just not very well declared! Be a real shame if someone reported her to the ASA for it

Reactions: 18
My concern for gabbie (one of many) is she will associate doing things and living her life with this relationship. It all hinges on one person and that if/when they break up it’s going to hit twice as hard

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I haven’t read the thread yet but honestly good for her. For whatever the reasons and motivations, she’s come a very long way.

Reactions: 34
Shall we start this thread with the oft needed disclaimer:
✨Any comments on Gabbys body are solely about Gobs, they are not comments on your body no matter how similar yours might be, stop being so self centered ;)✨

• Heart
Reactions: 64

It is a sponsored Ad, it says in the description of the video. She always sneakily hides it away and never puts it in the thumbnail or video title.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I’ve just watched it and I have many thoughts. This is a very weird Gab era and not something I saw coming 6 months ago. Fair play if she is feeling confident now to do so, even after several surgeries. I do agree that she’ll associate this body confidence to a specific person and when/if they break up, she’ll take a nose dive. I’ve learned to love my body, and currently going through a wobble so I get that it’s not linear or related to a specific thing too.

But I can’t get past Cams reactions to the whole “arch your back” thing. “Do you know what an arch is?” It just seemed a bit passive aggressive to me, I’m curious to know what others thought about it.

Reactions: 29
It is a sponsored Ad, it says in the description of the video. She always sneakily hides it away and never puts it in the thumbnail or video title.
I stand corrected! Just shows how sneaky it is then.

Reactions: 6
The twisted bra straps are giving me irrational annoyance. If I was doing a sneaky ad for lingerie, I've have made sure I'm showing it off properly first.

Reactions: 34

It doesn't even matter if it's an ad or affiliate links at this point because she's a salesperson for the brand in both scenarios and shilling the product in a way that generates the most clicks, so she can't ever be honest about anything in hauls or even room tours. It's just a sales pitch that is meant to be less obvious.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.