Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not my favourite era by any means but definitely the era that makes me want to vomit the most:

Her weightwatchers food inspo account era
I still can’t believe just how beige and pink it is I actually full sick, I think those plates don’t help lmao. Especially since so much of it is just flesh aswell 🤢 where’s the veg 😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Back rolls

Don’t mind gabbeh’s outfit. It was for a concert and was TS themed. Glad to see she’s wearing different things

Just a shame it’s taken her to lose weight from an ulcer/WLS/diabetes drugs?/“eating healthy”/a girlfriend to decide to do it and live her life!

Also I can’t believe Cam wore a hat again!!!!! What is she hiding? Does she go to bed with it on???

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I hopped off the plane in NYC
With my bumhewl virginity
Welcome to the land of carbs and cheese
It’s a dream for me
Jumped in a cab here I am
Not the first time
I need a Starbucks
And I’m still baffled by time
This all sew crazy
Everybody is my sewl mate
My tummy’s churning
I blame the Cheetos
Too much pressure on my pewr bum
That’s when the taxi man turned on the radio
That nasty little man
So I put my hands up I’m going full Karen
The noodle box flies away
Flashing my butt like yeah
Taking Cam’s butt oh yeah
I put my hands up to show off my pants
My bumhewl won’t be okay
Because it’s losing its V plates in the USA

• Haha

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I am recovering from an operayshun on my fairy today and having a good giggle at the thought of Gobby reading this and fewming that we're talking about Marcus instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Accionoodles

VIP Member
I can’t remember if someone has already posted this so sorry if they did and it’s old news but just saw this retweet and had to larf. She literally shares her life on social media and her girlfriend is openly discussing her bum hewl exploration adventures on tumblr.
Oh, Gabbeh.
IMG_0565.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

cwymmie

VIP Member
I think she has a great body (albeit most of it is not naturally hers!). I’m glad she has a newfound confidence in herself.
I don’t appreciate her “body confidence” chat now she’s got a body she’s no longer ashamed of though. I’m a larger woman and she’s giving fat phobic all over.

Celery16

VIP Member
Bless, she reminds me of when I took my daughter to see One Direction when she was ten.

• Haha

pecan

Chatty Member
I can’t imagine trying to take any kind of sultry photos with my Apple Watch still on 💀

• Haha

Piggywig77

There really is nothing worse than when someone’s weight loss becomes their whole personality. Especially when you know they’ve not even worked hard for it! You can just see the smugness in her face. Not going to lie I’m extremely bitter lol and have huge issues with weight but you’d think someone who seems to have struggled too would be more conscious of the message she puts out to her audience 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 50

barbiegirl2000

Chatty Member
very odd for years she would say she would never want to live with a partner cause she likes her own space and now shes practically lived with Cam for 2 months and they’ve only been dating for like 6

SweetpeaCacti

In secondary school, I (a lesbian) "dated" a closeted gay guy as a bit of a diversion because the "cool" kids were bullying him and pressuring him to come out.
It was really awful and eventually he had to change schools and came out thanks to the fresh start but the "cool" kids still continued to gossip and speculate about him. I remember thinking "but why? What do they gain from being right?" It was really weird and shady. They even made a bebo group to post about him gossip girl style 🤢
sCam's blog gives me the same vibes. I'm not sure how Gabbie is okay with it considering she said she couldn't fully come out as gay because of the homophobia surrounding her (she said while living in the "Gay Capital" of the UK lmao).
I don't think Gabbie actually likes Taylor as much as she claims but rather she's warped her own personality to be able to "relate" to sCam and the other acquaintances she's met.
It's something to have in common when she has nothing else to talk about in her life.

• Sad
  • Heart

Wickedtown

VIP Member
I actually thought Cam came across okay there (mainly because she said like two words and we didn't have to look at her). She did sound maybe a touch annoyed, but from what I saw of Gabby in the vlog, I can't really say I'm surprised. Throughout the entire vlog there were undertones of Gabby moaning about the heat, moaning about the food, needing to get a coffee from Starbucks, not eating the food at a favourite restaurant of Cam's and buying pizza after, being rude about the dip, general fussy diva behaviour.... You just know that when the camera is off, Gabby is being an absolute bloody pain in the arse.
Haven't watched it, but it sounds like Gab is playing up to this super high-maintenance, takes-two-hours-to-do-her-makeup, girlie-girl persona that she's suddenly adopted a little too much 🤭

Reactions: 49

Oaklyn

George should have stolen at least five of her fave baby names, even the girl ones, and used them as middle names.

• Haha
Reactions: 49