Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeeLassy12

I bet as we speak she’s editing the thumbnail for this next video, sat on her iPad scribbling “I am engaged?!” Across a picture of her like this 😮💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Cyclophage

Chatty Member
sCam got asked on tumblr if she enjoyed the concert and she said yes ‘but I have notes’, like that’s so pathetic, just live in the moment and enjoy the concert with your equally weird girlfriend ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Blueblue123

VIP Member
This is mildly related but as a general point, it's annoying that body confidence seems to be primarily determined by how much skin you show. You can be very confident in your body and completely unwilling to show your arse on social media to thousands of people.

• Heart
Reactions: 72

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I can’t actually believe the girl who used to kick off about people wearing SHORTS has pretty much gone out with her tits out

Reactions: 70

WeezyG

I cringe so much every time Gabbie says “slaps” or “slay”.
Also, pretty sure treacle tarts aren’t called pecan pies in the US, they’re pecan pies, treacle tarts don’t have pecans in. Moron.

Kraft mac and cheese with broccoli and hotdog sausages 😂 and she had the cheek to slag off British food 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

Juststopit

VIP Member
I just read he considers himself “10% bisexual”.

Does that mean 1 in 10 people he gets jiggy with are men? What a strangely mathematical way of looking at sexuality. 😂
It means "I'm straight but gay men are more likely to pay for my weird bulge pics so I gotta throw them a bone"

• Haha
Reactions: 69

WeeLassy12

I fully support Cams real name being Alan because she went to a Taylor Swift concert and still dressed like a middle aged American dad who owns an RV and spends his spare time grilling various meats on a BBQ

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Ugholhere

VIP Member
I feel like this is meant for us 😂

IMG_5298.jpeg

First of all, Scam, don’t assume the sexuality of people in this threat.
And second, in your mind, it’s okay to out people because you’re gay yourself?

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I really was NOT expecting to see Gabby's bare ass immediately upon opening my instagram app.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Sorry but I think her body is entirely average, even with all the surgical intervention. She just looks like a normal slightly chubby woman to me, which is fine as at least it looks natural. But I wouldn't look at her figure twice tbh.

coffeeandwine

Chatty Member
I think it's personally fucking lame to base your entire personality on speculating on another person's sexuality but hey, that's just me sCam!