Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
This would be her dream holiday destination. She must have another surgewry scheduled sewn, it’s been a good few months since she got her last rush from posting graphic bloody post op pics and grey filtered turn bun selfies.

IMG_0523.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
The 'blocking anyone on her main account when they followed the juniper moon insta too early' era... or the mona the vampire makeup look era complete with the wired pigtails!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Dontlistentome

I love how she practically shoved her tits in his face, she really has no idea how to behave normally around people

Reactions: 48

Doc

VIP Member
I don’t know how, but Gabzilla going out and doing things after losing weight is the worst Gabzilla incarnation yet.

Maybe it’s all the TS and body checking content. It’s just vapid, soulless and unpleasant.

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
This has to be the worst Gobs era of all time, it's not even entertaining, it's just a load of selfies, underwear shots, and random clips of her heinous hillbilly girlfriend. B o r i n g.

• Haha

Dontlistentome

I bet she is absolutely seething when you all say she looks like cams double, you know she thinks she looks 100x better and is the "hot one" 😂 I can just imagine her scrolling through tattle flaring her nostrils at the thought she looks like cam 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mindlesswaffle

I know Gabbie said that they had bad seats for Taylor but considering how much they love Taylor or portray to love her the seats were way worse than I imagined. I know part of it was just being in the stadium for the atmosphere but my gosh. Taylor would have been no bigger than a dot.

Anyone get the impression Cam is already over Gabs and is trying to distance herself slowly.

emerald

VIP Member
I am howling at that picture of Cam with makeup. Gabby's clearly done it for her and now they look like sisters😭😭😭

• Haha

Doc

VIP Member
Gabbie and sCam ‘working from home’.
Women in their late 20s/30s being this juvenile makes my skin crawl. There’s something bizarre annd uncomfortable about making kiddie jewellery with song lyrics one minute, and bragging about pegging and oral sex the next.

Reactions: 47

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I do feel for the people with lipodema watching her videos who don't qualify for surgery, can't afford it privately and can't score free surgeries off some hack doctor.

Such a shame she couldn't share her journey about learning to be confident within the body she has rather than seeking fake confidence through a fake body and lording it over her fanbase like changing your body is the only solution to being happy.

Mooncalf

VIP Member
Looking back on all of her eras makes me realise that for someone who has done pretty much fuck all for her entire 20s, she has really provided us with some comedy gold. Even funnier since she was documenting this as a deadly serious attempt at an influencer filming their life, not even as a parody.

Thanks for all the laughs, Gab. Hope you're enjoying your bum sex.

• Haha

velvetn0mates

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she didn’t have all this surgery and treatment for her ✨ disease ✨ years ago. With all the money she would’ve earned at the peak of her YouTube fame she could’ve gone off the grid for a while after she started going downhill relevance wise, rented a cheap flat outside a major city, had herself surgically altered and then enjoyed the last few years of her 20’s with her new found (although artificially gained) confidence. Instead she turned into a sewfa buying, Farrew and Bewl sponsored mess hauling around her Jewniper Mewn parcels in a granny trolly and having pandemic meltdowns in the Co-Op gravy aisle.

I love in this story how she’s tried to look spontaneous but not started walking until after she started recording then had a manic gleam in her eye while she walked over to a man and let his face near her bewbs 😂 View attachment 2215264
View attachment 2215268
she looks like she likes that guy more than sCam

Punchface

VIP Member
Oooh, wonder if she’s pissed off the new parents already by sharing a private post of theirs?

fantafruittwist1

I'm going to be that person again, but if I'd had three bewb jobs and an uplift and my boobs sagged like that in a bikini top, I'd be pretty gutted.
I seriously do not see any sagging at all. Tits aren't supposed to be at your collar bone, even fake ones that have been done 3 times 😂 I'd take her tits over mine any day tbh. What photo are you guys looking at to describe them as 'saggy'? I just don't see it

• Heart
Reactions: 46