Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Doc

VIP Member
“Brutally bullied”.

Straight up calling bullshit on this. I don’t believe Gabz has ever been brutally bullied. I believe she’s always been an obnoxious, narcissistic twat and kids retaliated to her being overbearing. Called her Flabby Gabby or some other name to hit her where it hurt her ego.

“Brutally bullied” to me suggests almost ritualistic humiliation and physical attacks. I don’t believe she endured that for one second.

Reactions: 65

Juststopit

VIP Member
Shall we start this thread with the oft needed disclaimer:
✨Any comments on Gabbys body are solely about Gobs, they are not comments on your body no matter how similar yours might be, stop being so self centered ;)✨

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Have to be honest, I'm still staggered by Taylor Swift's popularity. She's not a looker, she sings in a fucking weird accent that almost sounds like a joke and most of her songs are a bit ropey. People seem to be sold on the drama surrounding her and her friends she can't keep or exes rather than her actual ability.

Reactions: 63

Dontlistentome

"I like wearing the promise ring because it keeps me away from me" 😂😂😂 GABBY! Come on babe....we all know no men were coming ANYWHERE near you 😂😂😂 I swear to God she's told Cam she was this siren back in the UK, men just couldn't stay away from her ethereal beauty!

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Ugholhere

VIP Member
So in the new video she says the ring on her ring finger is a promise ring, that Scam got her in England

And her Taylor Swift seats are behind the stage, restricted view ones 😂 I love that for them, they deserve it

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Juststopit

VIP Member
Why the fuck does Gabby think she needs a ring to scare off dudes? What men is she ever even near? I think you're safe from your neighbour handyman babe

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Juststopit

VIP Member
Is anyone else a bit eh about all these white influencers referring to "hair wash day" like, I get it washing your hair can be a faff but people like Gabby and Zoe acting like washing their thin ass straight hair is a day long chore is questionable

• Haha
Reactions: 59