Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wickedtown

VIP Member
318549D2-9F44-43D4-A26D-ACAA4CFE4433.png

How on earth does gabby manage it 😞 having to walk around acting like a normal person even though she's god's gift to mankind 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 130

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Her weird squashed square bewbs remind me of those individual packets of Lurpak you get in a restaurant.

CqczbqBWAAA53OW.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 103

November_again

VIP Member
Oooh, wonder if she’s pissed off the new parents already by sharing a private post of theirs?
Sharing that post with the whole name, date of birth and his face to 600k strangers without the parents' consent is the kind of thing she'd do and not understand the risks of.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 88

Wickedtown

VIP Member
40A68045-7925-4DDC-95D0-50DF11574422.jpeg

SUCH a plot twist except they got along the whole time, they play-fought together like normal cats but gabby couldn't handle Jeremy peeing on her multiple sewfas and shipped him off to Jane's instead

• Haha
Reactions: 86

Doc

VIP Member
Poor Jane losing her celeb stunt double gig now that Phillip Schofield’s career is in tatters.

Although with Scabbeh now a thing too, she’s got so much free time on her hands to make buns and shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Can’t believe that is the lingerie that makes her feel sexy enough to strap up and take cam up the bum. I wore that style after I gave birth.

• Haha
Reactions: 81

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I might just be being a hormonal wanker, but I don’t just don’t get any feelings of ‘omg wow yas queen so proud of you for being confident’ she’s literally paid thousands to, at times, some seemingly dodgy people to get her body to look the way that it does. What’s inspiring about that?

Mind if I could afford it I’d be paying to be a skinny bitch too, but there’s just something so weird and sour about all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 79

peachesandcreamz

VIP Member
I cannot BELIEVE she has the audacity to say "I never saw representation for my body type in the media" as if she isn't currently like a size 12 😂😂😂 You can't decide to become a plus-size advocate after dropping enough weight on Ozempic to be no longer plus size (or mid-size, what ever she was before)!!!!

"I'm a 5ft 3 gal and I've had the issue with bodysuits before that the body has just been way too short" Lmao that doesn't make sense?! You're "sew tiny" but you need longer bodysuits?

• Haha
Reactions: 74

Juststopit

VIP Member
She's gonna be one of these people that complain she sang too many "mainstream" songs and not enough deep cuts isn't she 🙄 ffs just be happy that you got to see your favourite artist live!
Not enough gay songs about being gay with her gay friends because gay

• Haha
Reactions: 74