Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk I think it's okay to let the new parents have a few days alone with the baby and especially let the mum rest for a bit before visiting them, I know I would appreciate that if I ever give birth
Agreed. My son was a bit poorly when he was born so I ended up staying in hospital with him a few extra days, and whilst I was so stressed on his behalf I was glad nobody could come and see me (although my partners mum did bulldoze her way in on the last day but at that point I was showered, fed and ok with it).

I hope Gobz is genuinely happy for them and not foaming at the mouth; he’s just a baby at the end of the day and she’d have to be the most pathetic human alive to hold any jealousy or resentment against him (I mean…)

When my sister had my niece years ago I was overjoyed, it was the BEST time! She was the first grandchild, first niece/nephew. So exciting! If Gobz doesn’t feel that way too she may as well stay in America and never come back. Worlds WORST aunt.

Reactions: 10
Oooh, wonder if she’s pissed off the new parents already by sharing a private post of theirs?

Reactions: 47
And by the looks of it they don’t live in Yorkshire very much because there’s a line in both their bios about norfolk…. Gobs ain’t traveling to see them

Reactions: 3
Omg I think she has, she only posted it about 10hrs ago but it's not on her story any more 💀
I noticed her brothers Instagram is private, so maybe he shared that announcement post assuming just his friends on Instagram would see it, rather than Gobs sharing it with over 600k people 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Oooh, wonder if she’s pissed off the new parents already by sharing a private post of theirs?
Sharing that post with the whole name, date of birth and his face to 600k strangers without the parents' consent is the kind of thing she'd do and not understand the risks of.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 88
She tagged their insta handles too. Wouldn't surprise me if they got an influx of follow requests and/or DMs from Gabby's weirdo followers and George asked her to take it down.

FWIW when I post photos of my nephew to my Instagram it's only on my 'close friends' stories which I have barely anyone on. It's up to his parents how much they want his face on social media at this point. George and Sophie probably haven't had that conversation yet and Gabby's just plastered his face on a story for hundreds of thousands of people to see.

Reactions: 32
And by the looks of it they don’t live in Yorkshire very much because there’s a line in both their bios about norfolk…. Gobs ain’t traveling to see them
100% she won’t. I mean, Norfolk’s in East Anglia… so ‘south south’ in Gab logic. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I love how all she did was screenshot his private instagram post.. no context, no word of excitement or being proud or emotional feelings about becoming an aunty.. she's so weird.
She did write a bit just below the screenshot! Mainly about Her and not the new parents lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Actually… I’ve just had a horrible feeling Gob and Cam will show up and try to film their new baby visit for content/general thunder stealing.
If Cam’s in the UK, Gob isn’t going to leave her at home.

GOB, if you need to hear this - new parents do not need or want their sister’s new scammy girlfriend at their door, got it?

Reactions: 23
Gobs will get so pissed off when they don’t let her show off her being a cool aunt. I bet she’s fuming already they asked her to take the ig post down. She’s such a cow.

Also now I suspect the whole fall out with Jane was because Gobs was talking tit about Gewrge and his gf to Jane and trying to turn her away from them so she gives Gobs all the attention instead and Jane had none of that.

Reactions: 17
Actually… I’ve just had a horrible feeling Gob and Cam will show up and try to film their new baby visit for content/general thunder stealing.
If Cam’s in the UK, Gob isn’t going to leave her at home.

GOB, if you need to hear this - new parents do not need or want their sister’s new scammy girlfriend at their door, got it?
Honestly I doubt it. Gabby expects everyone to come to her and I doubt George and Sophie as new parents are going to haul everything (including a tiny baby) to her flat just to see her. I think she'll see the baby in Thurgoland during family Christmases, where she'll inevitably throw a strop about not being the centre of attention before going home early.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If they do go and see the baby it will only be because Gobs is still on her best behaviour and trying to show her girlfriend she’s a normal human being and not a selfish narc.

Reactions: 29
I wonder what item of food she threw in a strop when George asked her to take that story down.

Flamin’ hot Cheetos?
One of her countless cans of American soup?
A Starbucks?!

The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If they do go and see the baby it will only be because Gobs is still on her best behaviour and trying to show her girlfriend she’s a normal human being and not a selfish narc.
Exactly. Gabby missed out on spending what I believe was the first Christmas that George's girlfriend spent with the family. She hadn't bothered to meet her either until they came down to Brighton.

And didn't her brother and his girlfriend come down again to meet sCam? When she would have been quite heavily pregnant?

Reactions: 14
from 7 mins ish onwards, you're welcome 😉
Honestly tho why am I not surprised she liked Ronnie Radke and BVB, bleeping melt 😭
Omg!! I was I beginning to think I had made it up 😂 Gabby attempting to scream is traumatic
---
was it this one by any chance 😂
YES! I’m so glad the emo gabs era lasted a whole two seconds. Are Jedward into heavier music? Why did she start listening to that kind of music? It’s usually to impress someone lmao

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
CBA5082E-6EC9-4B91-B75D-9DC1EF2F24C3.jpeg

LMAO this retweet, she really is trapped the a teenage mentality of "I'm the victim and can never do wrong"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.