Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sew, the die hard TS "fan" had the money to travel all the way to America to watch the show
with her wanna be famous podcaster douchebag
AND end up with those seats??
I'm embarrassed for Gabz really

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Interesting how she posted those pics with those random people but not one with her and scam. And scam hasn't posted a photo of those 2 either 🤔

Reactions: 22
wow she wasn't joking about tit seats 😂

and dear lord what kind of monstrosity of an outfit is this

IMG_6618.png

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm so sick of influencers using the word vibes. It's the new "aesthetic" and its possibly more annoying

Reactions: 34
Bless, she reminds me of when I took my daughter to see One Direction when she was ten.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I can’t actually believe the girl who used to kick off about people wearing SHORTS has pretty much gone out with her tits out

Reactions: 70
Of course Cam was updating her tumblr during the concert 💀
I get an impression from these that she actually dislikes TS? Like why be so obsessed and excited and tit when you’re just gonna sit on tumblr and talk tit throughout the whole show lol.
---
God they really look alike don’t they it’s so creepy!
Yup she legit looks like thinner Gobs with older skin and a hat 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I get an impression from these that she actually dislikes TS? Like why be so obsessed and excited and tit when you’re just gonna sit on tumblr and talk tit throughout the whole show lol.
---

I think she thinks she's superior to Taylor Swift. Scam has a pretty big superiority complex - it comes out when she talks about Gabby being a 'minor influencer' and stuff even though Gabby is a much bigger influencer than her.

Reactions: 39
I'm going to be that person again, but if I'd had three bewb jobs and an uplift and my boobs sagged like that in a bikini top, I'd be pretty gutted.

Reactions: 38
---

Doesn’t it figure that Gobz would go for someone who looks like her tho. 😂 She is in love with her own face, but would never go for someone who she thinks is as/more attractive, so gets the Home Bargains version of her ewn visage.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn’t it figure that Gobz would go for someone who looks like her tho. 😂 She is in love with her own face, but would never go for someone who she thinks is as/more attractive, so gets the Home Bargains version of her ewn visage.
vel0urgh0st

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.