Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was having a read through articles about Gabby and Alfie and I found this one about her "Honesty" video:

I thought this quote from the video was interesting:

“I get a lot of tweets and stuff with screenshots… that I posted two years ago when I was 18 and I didn’t know how the internet worked.

I had a lot of strong opinions, probably more strong than I do now. I was so unhappy within myself that I was so miserable. And all of my tweets were like down and depressive. And not very nice to read.

I am not the same person. It is kind of upsetting that people judge me nowadays for the person that I was two years ago.

I have grown up a lot. I am still going to muck up sometimes because I am just a human.”

I thought it was interesting because I don't see any difference to what she's said there and what happened to Polly or Becca Rose yet when the scandal broke about either of them, Gabbie was straight on to twitter sharing her two cents and tearing them down. Now I'm not condoning what they did but you think Gabbie would have been a kill but empathetic towards either of them given her previous experience with being the victim of "scummy trolls".

Reactions: 28
I was having a read through articles about Gabby and Alfie and I found this one about her "Honesty" video:

I thought this quote from the video was interesting:

“I get a lot of tweets and stuff with screenshots… that I posted two years ago when I was 18 and I didn’t know how the internet worked.

I had a lot of strong opinions, probably more strong than I do now. I was so unhappy within myself that I was so miserable. And all of my tweets were like down and depressive. And not very nice to read.

I am not the same person. It is kind of upsetting that people judge me nowadays for the person that I was two years ago.

I have grown up a lot. I am still going to muck up sometimes because I am just a human.”

I thought it was interesting because I don't see any difference to what she's said there and what happened to Polly or Becca Rose yet when the scandal broke about either of them, Gabbie was straight on to twitter sharing her two cents and tearing them down. Now I'm not condoning what they did but you think Gabbie would have been a kill but empathetic towards either of them given her previous experience with being the victim of "scummy trolls".
If she was 20 when she made that video it shows how little has changed. It’s just who she is at this point and she can’t pass it off as being young and stupid.

Reactions: 25
It's pride month and she's doing absolutely nothing for the cause. She's such a wet blanket.
I was looking at pride shirts and found one designed by and for a place called Gut Level, which seems to be a queer space in Sheffield needing funding. That could be right up her alley, but of course she'd rather post thirst traps.
https://everpress.com/queer-hedonism-red#more-info

Put your money where your mouth is, girl.

Reactions: 17
It's pride month and she's doing absolutely nothing for the cause. She's such a wet blanket.
I was looking at pride shirts and found one designed by and for a place called Gut Level, which seems to be a queer space in Sheffield needing funding. That could be right up her alley, but of course she'd rather post thirst traps.
https://everpress.com/queer-hedonism-red#more-info

Put your money where your mouth is, girl.
You know she came out years ago, has lived in Brighton for years and has never gone to Pride or participated in any way? Most she did is an ad for a Pride phone case.

She doesn't give a tit about celebration or visibility.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Nah, she hasn't matured that much from that miserable 18 year old. She just doesn't post her negativity much as she's afraid of being called out for being a nasty piece of work. She refuses to grow up and change the way she thinks but behind the scenes, she's still the same. That's why I can't wait for this relationship to self destruct as we all know sCam would totally spill all the tea.

Reactions: 22
I dunno if any of you watch her but I can’t get over the fact that cam just reminds me of rugby granger. They probably don’t even look that alike as cam is wide and won’t show us her full egg head but soz 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Restricted view nowzbleed seats! Between her “fans” and Cams creepy podcast followers, surprised they weren’t offered VIP 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.