Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you. I remember in one of Gabby's Kentish Town flat vlogs she's sitting with Evan and slags off one of the twins' instagram. It's the bitchiest thing, and I don't know what kind of person even does that to a friend let alone willingly edits it in to a vlog you know will be seen by a lot of people. I can't remember Evan's reaction, but Gabby was like the nastiest Year 9 witch, saying "her page is just so... not good" or something like that with a bitchy look. It was probably the final nail in the coffin for the twins as they ditched her not long afterwards, but Gabby was so delusional to call them out on Twitter, saying they had gone weird out of nowhere and were social climbers who'd used her. Why on earth did she think she could get away with treating friends like dirt and then accusing them of being randomly ghosting her.

I reckon something similar happened with Zoe, and good on the twins and Zoe for not pandering to the toxic narcissist tantrum thing like Jane does. I bet Cam is dealing with a rollercoaster of tantrums and stunted social development right now, or will be soon when Gabby can't keep up her "I'm dead nice, me" act anymore.
She always felt so superior towards Lucy and treated her horribly. Didn't dare to do this to Lydia who talked back and was also the one Hobbie was crazy about (freckles and chill).

Reactions: 20
Has anyone mentioned the lashing out on Twitter & telling that poor mum that her BABY daughter might die because she replied to one of gobs covid rants era? 🤣

Edit: OMG did we forget the York allergy test era?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has anyone mentioned the lashing out on Twitter & telling that poor mum that her BABY daughter might die because she replied to one of gobs covid rants era? 🤣

Edit: OMG did we forget the York allergy test era?!
Only caught up to here but yes I remember her kids could die or whatever comment. I think the girl who posted was Sammi something and it was in jest. Gabbie wouldn't understand what it's like being home isolated with your child for months on end, and how damaging that was for the child's mental health. She was an asshole for that one.

Reactions: 21
Does that mean her performance was entirely forgettable? 🤣
They probably forgot when the songs changed to the next one, as they all sound the same. So it just seemed like one incredibly lonnnnng song 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They probably forgot when the songs changed to the next one, as they all sound the same. So it just seemed like one incredibly lonnnnng song 😆
Blah blah blah I hate my ex
Blah blah blah I am a mess
Blah blah blah I'm queerbaiting
Blah blah blah critique is hating

Sorry guys, I just leaked Taylor's new hit 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Blah blah blah I hate my ex
Blah blah blah I am a mess
Blah blah blah I'm queerbaiting
Blah blah blah critique is hating

Sorry guys, I just leaked Taylor's new hit 🙊
Gobbys already heard it, cos she’s got connections dewnt yew kneowwwwwwww? 😝
---
Saw this ad on here for Temu and all I can think is ‘I bet that’s what Alans butt hewl looks like after gobbys been ramming things up there 🤢🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Gobbys already heard it, cos she’s got connections dewnt yew kneowwwwwwww? 😝
---
Saw this ad on here for Temu and all I can think is ‘I bet that’s what Alans butt hewl looks like after gobbys been ramming things up there 🤢🤣
I came here to say something else but this made me forget and now all I can say is hoooooly Christ on a bike 🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Born two days before Gabby's birthday, she must hate that 🤣
I love how she screenshotted and posted that, because his account is private so she couldn't share it. Maybe he doesn't want you to share it gabs, why can't some things be left private 😴

Reactions: 54
Oh gabbie would write “ the birth of my nephew” and not “the birth of their baby” wouldn’t she? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 52
No way did he post that on Gabbys birthday??? Hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahha serves her right

• Haha
Reactions: 62
No way did he post that on Gabbys birthday??? Hahahhahahahahahahaahahahahha serves her right
Pissing myself at this, especially since they said in a video once that Gabby always got all the attention and was spoiled when they were kids (big surprise) and he took the perfect opportunity to steal her thunder

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Damn I thought Jude and Gab shared a birthday for a second 😂 gabzilla mode really would have been activated

Reactions: 19
Who else is waiting for her to say "Jewd"?

Hey Jewd
Dewn't make it bad...

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.