Gabriella Lindley #80 In the US ignoring mum, instead she's doing Cam up the bum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure Jane would love to be visiting her son and grandson, but she’s stuck looking after Gabbie’s cat now.

Reactions: 16
George should have stolen at least five of her fave baby names, even the girl ones, and used them as middle names.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
George should have stolen at least five of her fave baby names, even the girl ones, and used them as middle names.
Now come on, no kid deserves Ham Custard Cabbage September Gavin The Ghost as middle names.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yew mean her brother never took inspiration from one of her multiple baby names videos and named his son something like Octewber Winter Lindley. Although ….
IMG_0611.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Born two days before Gabby's birthday, she must hate that 🤣
I love how all she did was screenshot his private instagram post.. no context, no word of excitement or being proud or emotional feelings about becoming an aunty.. she's so weird. I know you can't stop living your own life when your siblings experience things but omg if I had the opportunity to do whatever I wanted 24/7 I would not be on the other side of the world when someone has a new baby. She probably pissed Jane hasn't jumped on a plane to surprise visit her. "But I was here FIRST jane!"

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So just three birthday messages again this year? Alan, her management and one of the podcast girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Friendsmas Party Era 🎄

Where she made her guests (all three of them) wait unti Hobbie arrived before they were allowed to touch the food.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
To kick off Pride, I'm sharing this video I saw today that made me immediately think of our deluded gaylor girlies :LOL: It gets funnier because the girl in the video kinda reminds me of sCam (apologies to the girl, I'm sure you don't deserve this </3)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having a healthy baby Jewd: Ok ok good for them.
Posting it on Gabz BD??!!!
1685667175183.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yeah she's never gonna have a relationship with her nephew. George would have to bring his family to Gabbie if he wants his baby to meet his aunt. But if I were him, I would get away from Gabbie as much as I could. If she's this nasty online, imagine what it's like growing up with that brat.

In many ways I am glad that it's a boy. Imagine having a birthday so close to your narc aunt and you're a girl. Gabbie will get so jealous. The poor kid.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I know you can't stop living your own life when your siblings experience things but omg if I had the opportunity to do whatever I wanted 24/7 I would not be on the other side of the world when someone has a new baby.
Idk I think it's okay to let the new parents have a few days alone with the baby and especially let the mum rest for a bit before visiting them, I know I would appreciate that if I ever give birth

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.