Gabriella Lindley #8 Crying on the loo, flat stinks of poo, sorry Gobbie Jane can't come to rescue you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what did becca rose do? I don't have twitter, and can't see a thread
Basically she had an account on here and screen shot a story by Brogan Tate of her flouting the lockdown rules by shopping for non-essentials.

Brogan had set her story to close friends and whittled it down to find who was posting on her thread on here and has publicly outed Becca/encouraged hate.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand all the drama. Hardly like the poor girl even spilled anything mean or secret... Just some photos of her queueing up in lockdown. If you don't want those out there, don't share them at all! I don't follow brogan at all, but the way she's handled all this makes me want to jump on her thread and slate her so bad, seems like she's just loving the attention and the chance to be relevant. Bit like gobbie.

Reactions: 26
Guess I'll be getting velvet blocked as well today! Do I get a badge? 🤣 Honestly though, disgusting to see her adding to the hate Becca is getting! duck off with your be kind motto Gobbie
I want to like your tweet but also dont want to be velvetblocked because then i wont be able to see any of her tit show ha ha ..

Shes a spiteful individual and I cannot see how any of her followers can like her.. whatever happened to be kind????

Reactions: 13
I want to like your tweet but also dont want to be velvetblocked because then i wont be able to see any of her tit show ha ha ..

Shes a spiteful individual and I cannot see how any of her followers can like her.. whatever happened to be kind????
I didn't want to comment because I like keeping up with her crap, but I've had enough of her now!

Reactions: 4
Becca is mature. Unlike Gobbie who plays AC in bed for 3 days straight, eats ham in the bath and films herself crying on the bleeping toilet because people are SEW mean

• Haha
Reactions: 45
but.... sisters don’t have the same middle name 😐 they have the same surname.

It’s like both of us having “Sandra” as a middle name, therefore we must me sisters 😬

she didn’t call herself Becca Lindley 🤣
Tbh me and my sisters have the same middle name but I think my parents are just weird 😂

She’s eye rolling with no caption on her stories..... subtle 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
94A0FDE5-FDFB-4F0D-B2B6-4C8F03DC5F28.png

Okay. So I’m glad she’s trying to be more positive about her body, however she needs to be prepared for negative comments regarding her looks 😂 how long until she’s crying on her stories because someone was mean?

also what the duck is wrong with her lips? They look worse than usual or has she majorly over lined them?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 123702
Okay. So I’m glad she’s trying to be more positive about her body, however she needs to be prepared for negative comments regarding her looks 😂 how long until she’s crying on her stories because someone was mean?

also what the duck is wrong with her lips? They look worse than usual or has she majorly over lined them?
She’s doing some weird pursed lips thing, it’s very odd

Reactions: 11
View attachment 123702

Shame about the personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The thing is she says this all the time then gets offended at the slightest criticism. Don't put yourself online if you don't like it. I'm just waiting for someone to send a small negative comment and for Gabs to blow it out of proportion on her IG stories

Reactions: 7
View attachment 123702

Why sunglasses inside....?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she's posted her OOTD on her twitter saying she's going to be doing it everyday, Can't wait to see where all her pj's are from lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the vlog she’s got those trousers out again, they fit and she claims they’re now too big, if I remember correctly she once posted a photo where they wouldn’t fit, I assume she’s trying to be more positive because she’s lost weight again

Reactions: 13
Every year is one big repetitive cycle for gabs.
Here we are at the lost a couple of pounds now I’ll post full photos stage. Give it a couple weeks...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I might actually buy that top, I’m 8 months pregnant and it looks pretty maternity friendly :ROFLMAO: Bloody love a smock.

Also like, she ‘loves herself’ now because she has lost weight. That’s literally it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.