Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a cows lick (I don't know what else you call it sorry 😂 ) in the middle of my hairline like Gabby so when I first had my fringe cut, the hairdresser left it longer in the middle and told me that once I "trained" my hair to lie the way it should, the hair dresser trimmed it to suit then. He said that because of the cow lick and years of wearing my hair in a centre part it would take a while to train my hair to sit in a full fringe. I used to wear a hair band on top of my fringe when I was at home to try and flatten it 😂 Once it started to sit right it was lovely!
I think that's what Gabby needs to do and pinning it either side like that is doing her no favours when it's "grown out" 😵💫

Reactions: 15
I have a cows lick (I don't know what else you call it sorry 😂 ) in the middle of my hairline like Gabby so when I first had my fringe cut, the hairdresser left it longer in the middle and told me that once I "trained" my hair to lie the way it should, the hair dresser trimmed it to suit then. He said that because of the cow lick and years of wearing my hair in a centre part it would take a while to train my hair to sit in a full fringe. I used to wear a hair band on top of my fringe when I was at home to try and flatten it 😂 Once it started to sit right it was lovely!
I think that's what Gabby needs to do and pinning it either side like that is doing her no favours when it's "grown out" 😵💫
I was thinking this yesterday. That she’s obviously done it herself and just pulled the whole fringe down, cut straight across, and when she’s let it go it’s just bounced up in the middle 😳<——gobbles face when she saw it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
No way would a hairdresser have not known it was going to do that 🤣 she’s such an idiot! And yeah the clips are just training the hair to go to the sides even more. Absolutely thick as tit!

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1688957
You look just like Mandy Moore... :sneaky:
Omfg the over-acting in that tik tok makes me feel sick with second hand embarrassment for her 🤦‍♀️
Also the comment about her being a good singer...she has never actually sang a taylor swift song on camera! She just mimes, so doubt her whiny high pitch could ever do it justice tbh

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.