Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was supposed to be! She had like 1 or 2 sponsored ads for SmileDirectClub. Based on everything we know about Gobby, she threw a tantrum because they were too painful, too inconvenient for her constant snacking/picky plates and didn’t work fast enough. There’s been no follow up content about it.
She probably should have had some teeth out first mind! I can imagine she couldn’t be bothered with the constant wear, my brother had Invisalign (or similar) and only popped them out to eat. But why not just deal with that instead of messing around with the rest of her face?!

Reactions: 5
so snobby for her to post that ts tiktok with the other person saying you can't go on tour if you don't know the words

why are these die hard swiftes so up themselves

Reactions: 15
Imagine injecting filler into your face, that may never truly dissolve, to pay MONEY to... never leave the bloody house

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She won’t get her teeth fixed because she 109 percent needs jaw surgery and that’s the only surgery she won’t do because that = not being able to stuff her face with ham. She needed a palate expander as a kid for sure, that’s also another reason (apart from her fillers) her top lip is so fat, because she has a short upper lip. At her age now she’d need her palate surgically expanded then proper train track braces and jaw surgery to realign all of that. Invisalign or regular braces can straighten them but that’s it

Reactions: 9
I had jaw surgery when I was 7 and I remember wearing head gear to sleep in too? Not to mention I was on a strict diet for months- no sugar

Reactions: 2
It made me giggle how much people are sharing about their own relationships and engagement timelines. I'm sure they'll all terribly happy but I don't care, I'm there to laugh at Carrie falling in to another relationship too quickly. :LOL:

That poor cat. I so wish she'd put him on a diet.
See what could have been Gabbo, Carrie has the career in musical theatre and a fiance.

That could have been you!

Reactions: 4
dueting with a kid about TS... :censored: (while wearing a pink robe acting like one)

And I wonder what goes trough her mind when she listens that Anti-Hero song

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why is she acting like this at almost 30? i used to impulsively cut my fringe, probably in like college when I was like 16/17 and still didn’t act as cringe as her now. Shows how emotionally stunted she is and how little interaction she has with people her age
also i bet if she actually bothered to learn how to style her fringe and put the effort in she would look alright but then again why put effort in to sit in stinky pjs with your cat all day

Reactions: 21
It’s almost as if she’s suddenly remembered that the most money to be made on social media is always the couple of months before Christmas, so after literally doing duck all for most of the the year, she’s decided to start posting as much as possible on all platforms to cash in as much as possible. She’s not back because she was too unwell to work over the summer. it’s a planned tactic, because influencers make more money in the run up to Christmas than they do for the entire rest of the year.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s almost as if she’s suddenly remembered that the most money to be made on social media is always the couple of months before Christmas, so after literally doing duck all for most of the the year, she’s decided to start posting as much as possible on all platforms to cash in as much as possible. She’s not back because she was too unwell to work over the summer. it’s a planned tactic, because influencers make more money in the run up to Christmas than they do for the entire rest of the year.
She doesn’t seem too ill to open up her crappy shop either. She’s just a lazy bastard.

Reactions: 17
Why is she acting so weird and manic on her stories. She’s really feeling herself at the moment isn’t she?! 🙄
Anyway been trying to change my profile pic to this, but for some reason it won’t change no matter what I do to it, so I’m just gonna upload it here instead 😏😊🤭
Just want to say thank you for your profile pic (and this magnificent edit) - no matter how bad my day has been it always makes me giggle

• Haha
It's sad that at the age of 28, Gabby hasn't twigged that nobody gives a toss about what she looks like.

Reactions: 22
Taylor Swift is on the Graham Norton show promoting her album and some of her fans are obviously in the audience as there is incessant screaming when they shows clips of her songs/videos etc and even though she isn’t directly involved or even seems to be aware that she is on the show … I blame Gabbeh as I can imagine her being a total embarrassing twit if she was there.

ETA - nm just saw her latest story 🙄

Last edited:
I'm finding the Taylor Swift posting really odd. Not the being a big fan of someone and loving their work and watching every TV appearance, I get that part. I just mean the posting itself. She used to post about her own life all the time and now her account is just a Swiftie account. She needs a separate account for this tit because I personally do not care one jot for Swift.

If she doesn't want to talk about herself anymore (???) fair enough. Stop pushing your fan behaviour on your main account, though.

Reactions: 20
It was the same (although maybe not to this extent) with one direction a few years back... She even used to constantly talk about that one time one of the guys liked her tweet

Reactions: 6
It’s so funny how she thinks she’s a huge Taylor swift fan now. Shes exactly the kind of mean girl Taylor would hate. Wonder when that phase will pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I saw a patient of mine an hour ago, so 3 am ish tag herself in on FB " in emergency but I'm grand thanks for all the messages"!!!!!!!!!
Who messaged ya at 3 am !!! I'm in Dublin so wasn't gobs 🤣🤣🤣 she also took around 30 selfies.. at least 10 photos of her cannula... fascinating. Asked me could I check her Vitamin D levels which had duck all to do with her symptoms etc etc.... when I said no just doing routine for now she asked a nurse cheeky fucker!
Vitamin D... anemia? Gabby 2.0

Also I had to try and dissolve a patients lip filler earlier. It was so nasty. Gabby is lucky she's money. The amount of unqualified people doing them ! And then some have to come here. Girl tonights lips swelled up to around twice the size, half the top lip was purple

Her and her mums reaction when I said I had to dissolve them.. they where shocked. Think she thought I was just going to prescribe meds 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Is it mean of me to think she probably doesn’t even actually understand half of Taylor’s lyrics?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.