Gabriella Lindley #71 Festering at Janes morn to noon, socials as dead as Jewniper Mewn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face is so pillowy and doughy. Looks like she is wearing a mask from White Chicks
One semi-good thing has come from this disaster... it's forcing her to do something with her hair rather than the shapeless mop she had before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gabby: Gets fringe to hide massive spammy fivehead
Also Gabby: Pulls fringe back to re-expose massive spammy fivehead

• Haha
Reactions: 35
One semi-good thing has come from this disaster... it's forcing her to do something with her hair rather than the shapeless mop she had before lol
These last years of hair disasters have honestly made me question Brighton's hairdressers. Fringe and failed expensive bleach jobs aside, she's never left one of them with her hair styled nicely. No volume or flattering waves or even just a nice blow dry. It's baffling.
Zoë, Poppy, Tanya and every other influencer has been going to Samantha Cusick for about a decade and while she's a one trick pony with the same wavy blonde look, it at least looks professionally cut and styled.

Reactions: 19
She’s definitely had something done to her nose. It’s not as wide.
Nah I think she’s had cheek fillers, lip fillers and possibly something else. Nose looks same to me. Face looks more “structured”

Reactions: 14
Nah I think she’s had cheek fillers, lip fillers and possibly something else. Nose looks same to me. Face looks more “structured”
Structured is a very polite way of saying like a ventriloquist puppet of a haunted egg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think it’s just the filter making her nose smaller. In the stories with the fringe reveal it does look the same as normal.
She mentions her ‘friends’ helping her with her fringe. If they made it look like that they be doing her dirty! Naughty Jane and Bev.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘ i CaNt SaY eNgLaNd’ Quite demonstrably she can.

Why does she think she is sew quirky and different. Absolutely everyone pronounces the G in England, regardless of their accent.

They need to do a social experiment where they interject this swaddled imbecile into real life, with a regular job, the cost of living (without relying on sponsored posts), human interaction and record the results.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This whole 'England' thing is yet another example of something that should've been one message in a group chat for a normal person who had friends. It doesn't need an Instagram story. More normal behaviour from Gobs.

Reactions: 25
I’m aware I sound pathetic
But I wish she would sort her teeth out instead of endless fillers. She’s got so much overcrowding that no amount of retainers will help.

Reactions: 8
If a hairdresser actually did do that to her fringe she would be all over social media sobbing her eyes out and slating them everywhere she could....she 100% did that to herself :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 23
The nose is definitely different. That was just the only pic I could be arsed to look for lol
The right nostril looks smaller than the left nostril now and the bridge seems narrower. Unless it was just a filter she’s using?

edit: I see Hally34 mentioned it’s a filter after I put my comment 🤪

Reactions: 1
I’m aware I sound pathetic
But I wish she would sort her teeth out instead of endless fillers. She’s got so much overcrowding that no amount of retainers will help.
She was supposed to be! She had like 1 or 2 sponsored ads for SmileDirectClub. Based on everything we know about Gobby, she threw a tantrum because they were too painful, too inconvenient for her constant snacking/picky plates and didn’t work fast enough. There’s been no follow up content about it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.