Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Emily Rose is a nutter - obsessed with the SacconeJolys and probably being groomed by the creepy dad. Of COURSE she's up Gabby's backside too. Poor girl has no taste!
Oh, wow. I did not make the connection that she's the SacconeJoly superfan. Would have thought she'd grown out of it after all these years.

Only 4 comments to that tweet. Must be a hard crash for her to be back at zero engagement now that Love Island is over.

Reactions: 5
It just never ends.

"is not spoken about enough" GIVE ME STRENGTH
9B56335B-8E82-4E41-B830-8D8D5A5545E5.png
This response lol. I’m someone who loves summer and doesn’t like winter (I’m in Australia so currently in winter and it’s our coldest winter where I live). Yet I don’t spend the whole of winter whinging about how cold it is and posting screenshots of the temperature! I suffer in silence 😂. I also dress appropriately for the weather!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1491938This response lol. I’m someone who loves summer and doesn’t like winter (I’m in Australia so currently in winter and it’s our coldest winter where I live). Yet I don’t spend the whole of winter whinging about how cold it is and posting screenshots of the temperature! I suffer in silence 😂. I also dress appropriately for the weather!
If she lived somewhere that experienced actual *winter* and, I don’t know, spent time outside, I’m sure she’d change her tune. It’s not all Folklore, cozy sweaters, snowman mugs of hot chocolate and warm socks. Last winter I threw out my back shoveling snow because we got so much of it that there was no room to put it and it didn’t melt before the next storm so I was tossing shovelfuls of snow up 6 ft tall snowbanks. It’s also grey and depressing and gloomy where I live from January - April. Plus, taking a dog for a walk in crappy winter weather is NO FUN.

I don’t *love* summer either. I don’t do well in the extreme heat and I’m on meds that make me sweat profusely (and my thighs rub together and I have big boobs), BUT I would much rather a nice, breezy summer day outside in the yard reading or barbecuing with friends than trudging through the snow to work depressed because it’s dark when I wake up and dark when I go to sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bore off Gabby ffs. Yeah the summer (particularly this one) can be challenging for some people but a lot of them will be praying it lasts as long as possible. October onwards is going to be a tit time for a hell of a lot of people, so the longer there’s a bit of heat outside around the less time people will need their extortionate heating on. Does she ever think about anyone but herself? (Rhetorical question)

Reactions: 24
But she doesn't seem to mind it when she's living it up in Turkey or wherever? Honestly, it's not the summer making her miserable, it's herself.
I've worked from home ever since March 2020. The most "holidays" I've had are little staycations on long weekends and I think I've done it about twice in the last 2 years?
Anyway, I have been going a bit stir crazy and hating on the summer heat while stuck at home. But then I realized how lucky I am to have it. I can go on early morning walks when it's cooler and set up a little "summer night" vibe in my garden (balcony) with fairy lights and a glass of wine and music. It actually got to me so much so this week that I rang in sick, got on a (very hot) bus and went to a seaside down a few hours away. I stayed a few nights in a hostel, I went surfing, sea swimming, beach yoga, had tons of crêpes and local coffees. I people-watched while reading my book. Honestly it was so rejuvenating AND I did it all alone, just like you could Gabby. It reminded me of why I'm grateful to have any season - I'm young, in my 20s, alive & healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But she doesn't seem to mind it when she's living it up in Turkey or wherever? Honestly, it's not the summer making her miserable, it's herself.
I've worked from home ever since March 2020. The most "holidays" I've had are little staycations on long weekends and I think I've done it about twice in the last 2 years?
Anyway, I have been going a bit stir crazy and hating on the summer heat while stuck at home. But then I realized how lucky I am to have it. I can go on early morning walks when it's cooler and set up a little "summer night" vibe in my garden (balcony) with fairy lights and a glass of wine and music. It actually got to me so much so this week that I rang in sick, got on a (very hot) bus and went to a seaside down a few hours away. I stayed a few nights in a hostel, I went surfing, sea swimming, beach yoga, had tons of crêpes and local coffees. I people-watched while reading my book. Honestly it was so rejuvenating AND I did it all alone, just like you could Gabby. It reminded me of why I'm grateful to have any season - I'm young, in my 20s, alive & healthy.
She's too embarrassed to go outside wearing anything other thank bulky jumpers though, which is the real issue. I guarantee no one in real life would look twice at her body if she went out wearing shorts or a nice summery dress, but she'd rather stay inside and witch about women being heathens for choosing to wear shorts when it's hot outside.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would much rather a nice, breezy summer day outside in the yard reading or barbecuing with friends than trudging through the snow to work depressed because it’s dark when I wake up and dark when I go to sleep.
I can't help but think that the fact Gabby doesn't work, and therefore has no idea how horrendous this is, is a major contributing factor in her love of winter (as well as being able to hide under layers, and pissing people off by being ~controversial). I have to take super strength vitamin D because my body (and mind) starts to shut down 🙃! I make myself go out in the freezing cold and probably horiztonal pissing rain at lunch, just so I can see some daylight 🙃 🙃!!! This tit lasts for months 🙃 🙃 🙃!!!

Reactions: 22
She seems to forget that she went to New York in January and whined and moaned the whole time about how cold it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
She hasn't made the connection, has she? She "gets tit" for complaining about summer because she doesn't do anything else. It's boring and repetitive and - scratch that, leave it at it's boring. Get the duck on with it as everyone is experiencing the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
… Winter = cold weather, dark mornings, expensive heating bills, isolation for a lot of people, long walks to work in wet, rainy and miserable conditions and (for some) SEASONAL DEPRESSION.

For a lot of people winter is incredibly long and hard, which is why winter hating is common.

Why can’t she go work from an AC controlled remote working space? Or even a Starbucks? It’s not like Nellie would be doing anything differently if she was with him, he’s been on the same cushion for days (apparantly).

• Heart
Reactions: 18

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.