Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyz, for today's videw I'm going to be blind testing all the butters available, yes all of them. Jane has buttered all the buns I have in front of me so only she knows which is my usual spread. Ok, here goes chomp chomp.

This is 100% going to be her next Tiktok

Reactions: 8
Dammit, I’ve been away for a few days with limited internet and I missed the thermostat insta story to screen shot it. That’s my personal challenge to record every time she does it this year ruined!! 😭
I’m a lot more disappointed than I should be 😅
Anyway, I think that was number 11

• Haha
Reactions: 19
New profile picture on Twitter (how many has she had in the last few weeks?!) and the jawline is on point 💀😂 who u trying to kid girrrrrl
Editing job aside, can we acknowledge how much better she suits her hair dark with a tiny bit of volume and a wave instead of the attempts at blonde and ginger straightened to death and stuck to her head accompanied by oversized Derdrie Barlow inspired glasses. Or the dreaded turd bun.

Reactions: 33
Dammit, I’ve been away for a few days with limited internet and I missed the thermostat insta story to screen shot it. That’s my personal challenge to record every time she does it this year ruined!! 😭
I’m a lot more disappointed than I should be 😅
Anyway, I think that was number 11
Here’s the bit with the actual thermostat
B0E8BB7C-301C-4A23-8C77-B4149B244F09.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
New profile picture on Twitter (how many has she had in the last few weeks?!) and the jawline is on point 💀😂 who u trying to kid girrrrrl
Wait, what? Who is this supposed to be? Unrecognisable as her.

And it must be old because who tf wears a high neck jumper in August?

Reactions: 19
I am sorry if my question sounds weird but can someone explains me why on earth is she wearing a sweatshirt while it’s 33degres? Is it the outside temperature displayed?
I am currently wearing the lightest dress I own despite having an AC at home :confused:
Think it might be that fugly boxy grey t-shirt she has. But even so, I'm sure she'd be cooler in something else.

Reactions: 5
I am sorry if my question sounds weird but can someone explains me why on earth is she wearing a sweatshirt while it’s 33degres? Is it the outside temperature displayed?
I am currently wearing the lightest dress I own despite having an AC at home :confused:
Because shorts and a t-shirt is the devils outfit in Gobland.

Reactions: 12
Because she is a ❄ winter ❄ baby

Reactions: 6
Ffs, such a bleeping melt! Does she think she’s funny posting this after reading the thread?
She truly is devoid of any personality. We get it, your flat is hot. Get a bleeping life, get out of it and do something, then problem solved.

Reactions: 16
Ffs, such a bleeping melt! Does she think she’s funny posting this after reading the thread?
What does she want, a medal? We're all hot, hambreath. She wants to go to the top of a poorly insulated tower block in a city centre where families are crammed into one room, then she'd shut the duck up and enjoy her expensive air conditioning yewnit and Dyson fans.

Reactions: 21
She truly is devoid of any personality. We get it, your flat is hot. Get a bleeping life, get out of it and do something, then problem solved.
I know suggesting anything for her is fruitless but...what about joining am outdoor swim group?! She was the bestest swimmer at school (apparently, sell according to her when she and jane went to Turkey) she could wear a wetsuit even!

Reactions: 6
That's why it's so frustrating*, she has all the resources and barely if any time constraints. She could make sure Nellie was good (food, water, cooling mat, whatever) and could WALK down to the sea. She can even take her work with her to no surprise Starbucks. Sure, weather can be a conversation and we've all complained about it before but then usually you do something about it if possible instead of continuing complaining.

Reactions: 12
She's been editing her jawline the exact same since 2014 its hilarious

1660255922039.png
1660255955444.png
1660255975514.png

plus who buys a flat in brighton if they hate the sun?!

Reactions: 13
It just never ends.

"is not spoken about enough" GIVE ME STRENGTH
That Emily Rose is a nutter - obsessed with the SacconeJolys and probably being groomed by the creepy dad. Of COURSE she's up Gabby's backside too. Poor girl has no taste!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.