Gabriella Lindley #70 Little Miss Bitter Butter B****

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @judgejohndeed for the winning thread title suggestion! Had to edit it slightly as thread titles can’t contain swear words, original suggestion was “Gabriella Lindley #70: Little Miss Bitter Butter witch“ 🧈

Recap:

Same tit different day. Gabby is hot. Thermostat pics. Nelly is grotesquely overweight. Can’t think of anymore to add.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
i don't get why she complains about the summer so much. yes its hot, we get it. it's not like you have to work in it... go to the beach, get an iced coffee, make stickers in front of your fan? lie on your bed with the curtains shut.

Reactions: 25
I don’t come on this thread for 3-4 months at a time, and without fail the TLDR is exactly the same. This woman loves to moan and NEVER do anything about it. Think this could be the first time I’ve checked in and it seems there’s no surgery planned? Unless I’ve missed a new life threatening illness to add to the collection?

Reactions: 50
i assume i’m currently in the same situation as most brits rn, where the bane of my life at the moment is trying to find suitable work outfits for my top floor (not air conditioned) office, whereas she can sit around all day doing sweet fa in front of her fans and air con. yet she’s the only one suffering in the heat

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I can't believe Gabby is moaning about being silenced over her hot weather hate. The injustice!

If she interacted with a single human being, she'd know that even those of us who love hot weather are aware it's not always the most comfortable.

People only get onto her because she mentions it every hour, on the hour while doing absolutely nothing to relieve herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That’s literally it, it’s not the fact she hates it that’s winding people up, it’s the fact she’s made disliking it a personality trait.

Gobbeh, I’m a ❄ winter baby ❄ too (although I’m still not convinced you know what that term means). Super hot weather isn’t my fave and like you, I can’t wait for cosy, dark nights in autumn and winter. Give me that pumpkin spice ASAP. 🍂
But the thing is, there are lots of us feeling the same - it’s not just you, it’s not unique, it’s not different and no-one cares, which is why you don’t hear it from the rest of us!
*That* is why you’re ‘getting tit for it’.

So what can we do apart from whinge? COOL DOWN.

📍Open your windows.
📍Go to the beach (I go most days after work, breeze is lovely).
📍Have an iced coffee (Starbucks is acceptable if it’s purchased in-store and not delivered),
📍Stay hydrated - you can even put ice in your drinks.
📍Wear light/thin materials like Tencel.
📍Take a cool bath or shower.
📍Sit yourself in front of a fan while you’re working.
📍Spend time having fun outside with actual people and you might find that even though it’s not your favourite weather, you can still enjoy it for what it is. Because why waste life moping?

And a bonus one while we’re here:

📍Consider how your lifestyle is contributing to global warming and what you could do to reduce it. This is the reason we’re having the hottest temperatures recorded. You don’t have to be an eco-warrior, but little changes add up.

Going on about the heat and posting photos of your thermostat isn’t going to change anything and doesn’t make you look ‘quirky’ or interesting.

/rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
New tiktok

Guyz its sew hot, sew I'm seeing how long it takes this tub of butter to melt when it's just left out in my bowel. This bowel is sew cuteeee, it's from blahblahblah, I've added a link in my linktree if you want to check it out. Jane made buns so I'm going to mop it all up after there will be no food waste, food is fewl. Oh, what's that Jane? Mum has given me a spatular to scrape it up as its already melted. Sew hot guyz, me and Nels are going share this now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love winter too, but I'm not looking forward to being financially ruined by trying to heat my house as the electricity prices crumble most of Europe. But as long as Gabby can drink a toffee nut latte and isn't too hot im happy xxx

Reactions: 44
I love winter too, but I'm not looking forward to being financially ruined by trying to heat my house as the electricity prices crumble most of Europe. But as long as Gabby can drink a toffee nut latte and isn't too hot im happy xxx
Another thing she’ll no doubt be completely oblivious too. Maybe we’ll get tips like ‘turn your lights off’ to go with making your own butter?

Reactions: 13
Another thing she’ll no doubt be completely oblivious too. Maybe we’ll get tips like ‘turn your lights off’ to go with making your own butter?
Gabbys top tips on saving money this winter:

wash all your clothes and sheets on a fast wash at 30 degrees, who cares if you stink, anyone who mentions it is just a hater.

When cooking for bolognese for days, just turn the oven off for hours at a time.

Just don't bother showering.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she doesn't like summer, fair enough but be productive about it. Instead of the pitty party she could make a video sharing her tips for surviving summer or something? Or she could go for a holiday somewhere currently experiencing a colder climate like in the southern hemisphere or a cave 🙄

Reactions: 20
You know, if Cecilia Blomdahl who lives in the North Pole, eats really healthy foods, has her vitamins, and she's really active and goes for really long walks, got kind of sick when they where on their polar night...imagine GABOON?

1660313320170.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mad thing is she lives by the sea. Just go for a 20 minute float around and you're cold again. She could do this twice a day.. Three times a day.. All day even.

I know this would involve leaving the flat and therefore is never going to happen but her whinging when the answer is right there is infuriating.

I only check her thread when it's hot to look for the thermostat picture. She never lets me down!!

Reactions: 37
Nobody is going to meet her, check out her social media and think this is the sort of person they would like to be friends with. She’s her own worst enemy in every way.

Reactions: 37
I can’t see these vids as I don’t have tik tok but the 2nd&3rd look like they’re taking the piss out of her can anyone repost?
AE99250D-6821-4A1C-BDFE-0BA62243844F.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.