Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weather is getting warm

You know what that means - moaning about the weather, wearing a jumper in 30°c and pics of her thermostat

Gabi now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she love herself so much, plz I’m all for self appreciation but you are a greasy, mean egg Gabby, read the room 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gabrielle Lindley #70 - I'll be wearing turd bun, hiding from the hot sun

(Sorry, I have a burning hatred for George shitting Ezra but had to be done)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Screenshot_20220811-104357_Instagram.jpg

Where does she think she lives that she will have snow in October? You live in Brighton, you will have wet windy grey weather in 6 weeks, wet windy grey weather in 10 weeks, wet windy grey weather with fairy lights in 14 weeks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
View attachment 1489950

Where does she think she lives that she will have snow in October? You live in Brighton, you will have wet windy grey weather in 6 weeks, wet windy grey weather in 10 weeks, wet windy grey weather with fairy lights in 14 weeks.
Oh FFS, will she shut up. Nobody cares what season you like and nobody is here for somebody banging about completely different weather to what we currently have.

Also, Gabby hammy hun-bun, you might have noticed we're having heatwaves because of global warming. This warmer weather may well stick around longer and give us an Indian summer during your fictional insta autumn.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't wait to see what Gabby does to make the most of autumn..she has such a record of doing fun stuff like..eh...*checks notes* drinking a slightly different sugary Starbucks beverage

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Gobshite being sensitive as ever, I see.

duck off with your sparkly trauma. 😡

Reactions: 4
View attachment 1489950

Can't wait for her autumn content! Her wearing her unwashed Nirvana jumper for three weeks straight, posting about ordering her fourth eggnog latte of the day, being 'spewky' and posting pictures of pumpkins. Truly the spirit of the season!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aw come on guys cheer up, maybe we're gonna get another spewky collecshun a week before Halloween!! 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't know if we should read much into the cat names thing, she does this on the regular and trots out bollocks like "cabbage would be such a good name for a kitten". She's done that for at least a year and hasn't got another cat.

Reactions: 15
I don't know if we should read much into the cat names thing, she does this on the regular and trots out bollocks like "cabbage would be such a good name for a kitten". She's done that for at least a year and hasn't got another cat.
Ah, first time I’ve seen it, that’s a good sign at least. Fingers crossed!

Reactions: 1
Yeaj, cat and baby names are just one of gabbys 4 rolling conversation topics

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she’s posting non stop about being a swiftie a year after everyone else on TikTok was doing so

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sainsburys are price matching aldi now too and their own brand lurpak is a fraction of the cost and very good! (Gabby, do something we are discussing the price of butter!)
Guyz, for today's videw I'm going to be blind testing all the butters available, yes all of them. Jane has buttered all the buns I have in front of me so only she knows which is my usual spread. Ok, here goes chomp chomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't because she would actually do this
Guyz, for today's videw I'm going to be blind testing all the butters available, yes all of them. Jane has buttered all the buns I have in front of me so only she knows which is my usual spread. Ok, here goes chomp chomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.