Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but isn't it strange how it always looked like she was copying Polly's designs (Sighh studio) who hasn't been around most of this year/brought out new products due to those god awful tweets that were found, and at the same time Gabby has struggled to create new ideas...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Oh for goodness sake. HOW is she earning any money? She’s done duck all apart from a skin n me Ad in months.
"literally hundreds"
Someone clearly doesn't understand the word 'literally'. I'd say even 50 would be a stretch.

Reactions: 34
Also to add (cos I couldn't remember my password to reply last night)
-she might not have the full Barnsley accent (suddenly changed from Sheffield that, hasn't it) but she still says certain things that are very of the area. Such as "them boxes" rather than "those boxes" and such. No hate, I'm from Sheffield so say Yorkshire stuff too!
-she's staying in the city centre as someone pointed out above. So either going to get the train home (but Where's nelly), seen her dad and left (but Where's nelly) or could be hospital? Dunno what else it could be! I know there's orthodontics up on Ecclesall Road, there's a Claremont hospital which is private surgery but that's a bit further out and she'd still need the bus, not sure what else

That last insta update is in the city centre near the peace Gardens and main shops.
The hair salon she used to go to is on Ecclesall Road right?

Reactions: 4
Oof… Looks like she’s missed a fair bit of orange.

YES!! I’ve been having the box dye urge recently but feels like a waste of the colour I had put in at the salon…over a year ago. 😂
Gabs has no concept of waste or worth.
Omg the bald spot at the front in that photo!!!! So bad!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I know it shouldn’t but it’s really getting on my tits how she’s teasing us being in a hotel.. what’s she up to? Is she meeting a tinder date? We can only dream it would be that juicy but it will be because of her dad or an operation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
POV: no one gives a crap

Why does she use Instagram as her period tracker?
I’m 29 and can’t remember the last time I told someone other than my partner (only other person it really affects) 😂 thought that was just something you did in high school to seem cool and mature 😂

Reactions: 20
Well she’s not doing anything exciting, she’s sat on her own in a hotel room moaning about her period and watching love island.
The state of this boomerang.
Here was me thinking she was off shagging tinder dates… frankly I’m disappointed but obviously not surprised

Reactions: 13
POV: no one gives a crap

Why does she use Instagram as her period tracker?
She eats tit like this constantly when it's not her period and btw Gobbly, not all people who have periods want to stuff their face and not everybody who does want to stuff their face gives into it.

Reactions: 24
I’ve just wolfed down two bags of roast beef monster munch … 😬

But yeah, generally, self control! Gabbie has a problem with feeling uncomfortable in every area of her life.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.