Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theories on why she’s she’s staying in a Jury’s Inn in Sheffield city centre? Early morning private hospital appointment?

Reactions: 21
Theories on why she’s she’s staying in a Jury’s Inn in Sheffield city centre? Early morning private hospital appointment?
She probably isn't staying there. Most likely she just went to Meadowhall to buy her hair dye.

posher than everyone in barnsley but she shits in a box and eats butter in bed? ....alright

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Has her dad come back to the house for something so Gobs has thrown a strop because he is sew sew toxic and she’s gone to the hotel until she can get an early train tomorrow

Ooh I stand corrected! Maybe Jane's chucked her out too.
She elbowed Jane in the face and threw noodles at her and it knocked her unconscious, so she’s had to hide out in disguise, hence why she has dyed her hair back and changed her accent xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Has her dad come back to the house for something so Gobs has thrown a strop because he is sew sew toxic and she’s gone to the hotel until she can get an early train tomorrow
Do we actually know that Chris has gone or is it just conjecture?

I reckon Jane hated the bedroom makeover so much, she told Goobles to sling her hook 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do we actually know that Chris has gone or is it just conjecture?

I reckon Jane hated the bedroom makeover so much, she told Goobles to sling her hook 🤣
No proof Chris has gone.

I can’t imagine Gabbie staying in a hotel on her own. Twin beds pushed together with Jane rubbing her back and feeding her buns out of a Tupperware box to settle her her rumbly belly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
there’s absolutely nothing posh about her voice ffs! it’s painfully forced on every video she posts! there’s nothing wrong with northern accents she’s just a fuckin snob!

Reactions: 28
Fair play she stuck with that awful orange hair for ages just to prove us wrong.

What a pathetic 'hair journey'. Gobbles, next time you consider going any other colour than brown...just don't. You're welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I want to know where Nelly is. Presumably he’s not allowed in the hotel room with her.

Reactions: 15
Why is it that whenever she goes back to brunette, it’s always box dye and never the hairdressers?

Reactions: 25
She really thinks so highly of herself doesn’t she?? “Ooooh look at me. I’m trained in classical music. I’m sooooo posh, posher than everyone else”

Grubby, you do not sound posh even in the slightest!
Nah she’s pissed me off there. I’m northern and I’m bleeping proud of it. There’s no shame in having a regional accent at all. She constantly talks down about Yorkshire and where she’s from and it’s awful to see. People like Steph McGovern and Alex Scott are fighting for accent acceptance and get awful abuse for it, Gobs can do one.

PS. Gobs, you shat in a box you’re not posh lass.

Reactions: 47
Could she be having her skin biopsy and a cheeky surgery in Sheffield?

Reactions: 3
Definitely some kind of early morning cosmetic surgery. The new hair color is probably the start of her "new me" that she envisioned in her head.

Reactions: 33
Let's just hope and pray that Jane let's Nelly out in the garden for some fresh air while Gabby's at the hotel with her escourt, drinking toffee nut hot chocolates, munching on buns and watching love island together into the wee hours.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She probably feels posh to go with her Harvard top. She's so delusional and lacking in self awareness it's hilarious. She can't even finish music college because haters, let alone get into a more academically inclined university.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.