Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: licherally nothing. Didn't wear a face mask to Ikea after condemning everyone to hell on twitter for not doing so.

I stopped reading here a few months ago and she licherally does not ever change or grow as a person. Licherally. She's a human potato. It's always just some kind of looming health concern, some rehashed controversy bait thing to complain about, usually the weather or an innocuous facet of life she's been brave and unique enough to speak up about, and whatever hilariously ignorant and hypocritical thing she has said or done that month. Truly is incredible that she maintains a following.

On another note, I cannot believe this human potato has not invested in blackout blinds or looked into something to make her home more comfortable in the warm scorching hot UK summer (I'm Australian, hot weather to me is anything above 35⁰ 😂). She is so useless.

Reactions: 28
Recap: licherally nothing. Didn't wear a face mask to Ikea after condemning everyone to hell on twitter for not doing so.

I stopped reading here a few months ago and she licherally does not ever change or grow as a person. Licherally. She's a human potato. It's always just some kind of looming health concern, some rehashed controversy bait thing to complain about, usually the weather or an innocuous facet of life she's been brave and unique enough to speak up about, and whatever hilariously ignorant and hypocritical thing she has said or done that month. Truly is incredible that she maintains a following.

On another note, I cannot believe this human potato has not invested in blackout blinds or looked into something to make her home more comfortable in the warm scorching hot UK summer (I'm Australian, hot weather to me is anything above 35⁰ 😂). She is so useless.
If she doesn't have the weather to complain about then she has no content lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched her Ikea video thing. She’s so painfully out of touch. Like, who is that video for? Does she not realise there’s an economic crisis going on? 😂

It really annoys me how wasteful she is with the constant maykowvers. Even if she donates everything she changes up it’s still causing unnecessary landfill in the end.

Also looking forward to her reaction to the inevitable house market crash that’s going to be starting very soon :)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just gave my partner a brief rundown of some recent Gabby-isms. His response was “she’s a butter huffer” and I’m dying. 💀 We didn’t even know it was a term until he googled it afterwards. I think he just meant like…as if someone uses butter as a dip!? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I work in ikea and her mind was so blown by the studio apartment rooms... they are actually based off real peoples homes from the local community... I mean not like they want to give people ideas as to how to decorate their whole home or anything 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we talk about the fact that two days in a row she posted Christmas tiktoks at night? How they long for christmassy days and routines. In june!
And come Halloween/Christmas she is back to absolutely hating it again. So edgy and controversial and oh so different and unique…..

Reactions: 23
I had totally forgotten Gabriella existed for a few months and then was thinking about Made and Swoon Editions and suddenly was reminded of Miss. Furniture-replacer!

Always nice to see nothing changes.

Reactions: 12
I had totally forgotten Gabriella existed for a few months and then was thinking about Made and Swoon Editions and suddenly was reminded of Miss. Furniture-replacer!

They still sell the golden anus cabinet 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Does she still own the golden anus or is it no longer her aesthetic, languishing instead inside Jane's conservatory unloved, and used only to store half empty tins of farrow and ball paint?

Reactions: 10
Eww. Last night I had a dream I was doing bewmerangs and the coy, pretending not tew notice the camera, weird smile and long uncomfortable stare type stories on Instagram. Like I was possessed by some Gabby demon 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She bought micro fibre cleaning cloths from ikea - yes that’s how interesting her ikea haul is, but this is pretty momentous for Gabbie. Has she finally taken on board that she shouldn’t be cleaning everything with a dry tea towel?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She bought micro fibre cleaning cloths from ikea - yes that’s how interesting her ikea haul is, but this is pretty momentous for Gabbie. Has she finally taken on board that she shouldn’t be cleaning everything with a dry tea towel?
I was just coming here to say that lol she obviously had enough of us talking about her using
dry bath towels for cleaning🤣

Reactions: 9
This is Gabby though so she will be using them for something insane like washing her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is she going home to Thurgoland to post passive aggressive comments about how much her dad sucks while panting swear words on the walls of his old room with farrow & Ball to mark her victory for Father’s Day?!
Jane is mine now Dad…. All MIIIIIINE!!!! Bwahaha!! Happy Father’s Day!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.