Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cringing so hard at the Taylor Swift clip she posted, she clearly sits gazing out the window, doing her weird little looking-off-camera thing, snacking on a packet of ham, listening to these lyrics and thinking about Hobbie…

If you missed it and it’s expired:
“But we were something, don't you think so?
Roaring 20s, tossing pennies in the pool
And if my wishes came true
It would've been you
In my defense, I have none
For never leaving well enough alone
But it would've been fun
If you would've been the one”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Gabboon as a fellow endo sufferer I am once more telling you your symptoms will reduce if you stop eating all that tit when you’re on your period 🙄

Reactions: 28
It’s a heat wave next week. Wonder how many scathing remarks about women wearing shorts we’ll get

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oof… Looks like she’s missed a fair bit of orange.

YES!! I’ve been having the box dye urge recently but feels like a waste of the colour I had put in at the salon…over a year ago. 😂
Gabs has no concept of waste or worth.
She's wearing that horrible outfit again....does she not have anything decent to wear??

Because she IS the definition of a Karen.
Only online though.

Reactions: 4
I’m shocked there was no butter in the period snacks story post!!!

#buttergate

Reactions: 14
Another personality is inserting herself in US politics but is completely silent on her own country's issues.

Reactions: 15
I bet she’s not even on her period tbh, just wants an excuse to eat like tit.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:

Gabriella Lindley #69 Buttergate, Summer-hate, making her period a personality trait

• Haha
Reactions: 61
She’s been reading here and picked up on us commenting that she never talks about U.K. issues.
I can't wait for the day when the influencer bubble bursts and this is all no longer a sassy retweet/ story quote for her and actual reality like it is for the rest of us.
Maybe she'd watch the news for the first time in her life. Maybe she'd even realize that her proudly voting for the Tories might no longer be in her best interest. Maybe she'd stop flooding the landfills of the world by buying useless crap every week that she throws away 2 months later.

Reactions: 25
She could actually have a really lovely life if she just used her resources to do something meaningful (ANYTHING) with her time, get out and meet people and take better care of herself.

Help her stop being such a bitter old host tbh.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.