Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She messaged your mum?! 💀💀💀 Like, she actually stalked you, found your mum and sent a message telling on you? Oh my ham, she's a nutter (autocorrect said butter, which is very apt for her tbf)
So we had a huge fight on twitter for around 10 minutes. Then she blocked me. She found me on Facebook. She came up as a suggested friend so that was the giveaway. This was when Facebook didn't really have as many privacy settings.

She found my mum. Her profile picture was a giveaway. In her hospital scrubs with me and my 3 siblings. We where celebrating her getting head of the department she works in.

Sooooo... Gabby looked up my mum. She found her HOSPITAL email. My mum's Grade IV / medical secretary forwarded the email to me 🙂🙂🙂

Your daughter, daughter of a doctor thinks it's OK to tell people what to eat .....🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂 Was a lovely awkward dinner at home that day !

It’s so obvious she asked herself these questions. 1. All the lowercase letters are a dead giveaway and 2. I genuinely don’t think anyone would ask her these questions. They’re very ‘Gabbie’ questions, if that makes any sense!
Remember when she forgot to click anonymous on her tumblr and answered a question from herself though 💀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 102

Juststopit

VIP Member
Do we need to buy Gabby a dictionary so she can look up the word extreme?
Screenshot_20220710-141151_YouTube.jpg

I'm fairly sure a lick of paint and some cushions does not extreme make

• Haha
Reactions: 83

bruised

Sooooo... Gabby looked up my mum. She found her HOSPITAL email. My mum's Grade IV / medical secretary forwarded the email to me 🙂🙂🙂
gabby is furiously going through her sent emails right now to email your mum again & complain about you being on a gossip forum

• Haha
Reactions: 82

Accionoodles

Chatty Member
There's an audio trend on tiktok right now (a sponge bob one in spanish) basically you are minding your own business and all of the sudden something random or funny happens and sponge bob screams: what the fluff!? what's that??!

That's how I felt I few minutes ago scrolling trough her TT acc and all of the sudden:
View attachment 1380951
What in the Alfred Hitchcock is this?? :ROFLMAO:
20FF0239-7FB6-4507-B0DD-986F84C3F100.jpeg

The Trunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 81

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
You know how we have salt bae? We should have salt pig 😭😂

Also just been catching up on the Marcus Mitchell thread and they were talking about “salty udders”. Why is Gabs and her saltiness haunting me
Picsart_22-07-04_19-34-56-900.jpg

(Sorry, I know my phewtewshop is about as appalling as Gabby's drawing but I hope this lends to the charm.)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Bubblygummi

Oh right, okay. You didn’t sound like you do now in your early YouTube videos.
She really thinks so highly of herself doesn’t she?? “Ooooh look at me. I’m trained in classical music. I’m sooooo posh, posher than everyone else”

Grubby, you do not sound posh even in the slightest!

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Bit late, but I was in the waiting room for a while so I indulged my inner kids TV presenter.

Gather round everyone, and lets sing Gabby's A,B,C's

🎵 A is for adhesions from my surgeries
B is for boob jobs of which I've had three
C is for clementine, she lived in me
D is for defecation in boxes to gift my enemies
E is for endometriosis
F is for fibroids, friendmas and food be fewl
G is for gall bladder removed by surgery
H is for Hobby, he's the man for me
I is for my investigative surgeries
J is for Juniper Mewn, original art all hand drawn by me
K is for kim kardashian, oh how i want to be thee
L is for Lucy and Lydia, they're dead to me
M is for munchy
N is for Nelly, my number one bae
O is for operation, I've had more than one
P is for poorly, I often am
Q is for quilted 8 ply loo roll with scented lotion infused betwixt the sheets, it's one of my necessities
R is for renovating rooms - repeatedly
S is for surgery, I go once a year
T is for toxic Dad - of me he should fear
U is for ultrasound, both internal and ex.
V is for vile, my word of the day
W is for weight watchers - when they pay me 💰
X is for X Ray, a day out for me
Y is for yewnits where I store stickers a-plenty
Z is for Zoe, oh why did she go!🎵

Now I'm questioning if I learnt my alphabet correctly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

g321

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but isn't it strange how it always looked like she was copying Polly's designs (Sighh studio) who hasn't been around most of this year/brought out new products due to those god awful tweets that were found, and at the same time Gabby has struggled to create new ideas...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64