Gabriella Lindley #68 sew much pain, help me Jane, faking birthday cards but can't spell her own name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabs, Harvard University runs online classes through their extension school. I dare you to take ONE, just one, and see if you can hack it.

Sew difficult, sew many deadlines, sew exhausting… but sew ~aesthetic~.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I LOVE how she hates the fact she’s from Yorkshire yet physically can’t do anything about it. No surgery can change where you’re from Gabs🤭 (nothing wrong with YS btw, just funny that she resents it so much looooool)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The brown hair looks so much better!! Bio still says ‘ginger Gemini’ though. 👩‍🦰

Also not normally one to gatekeep but as a huge Taylor Swift fan, I’d really rather Gabs was not. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I LOVE how she hates the fact she’s from Yorkshire yet physically can’t do anything about it. No surgery can change where you’re from Gabs🤭 (nothing wrong with YS btw, just funny that she resents it so much looooool)
I have no idea why she's such a foaming snob about Yorkshire. Everyone I've known from Yorkshire has been extremely proud of it and I include everyone from working class to very well off to professionals.

I think she truly believes she's a tiny, green eyed pixie girl from somewhere southern and posh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I have no idea why she's such a foaming snob about Yorkshire. Everyone I've known from Yorkshire has been extremely proud of it and I include everyone from working class to very well off to professionals.

I think she truly believes she's a tiny, green eyed pixie girl from somewhere southern and posh.
That, or American.

Reactions: 5
Kills me that she dyed her hair two weeks after going to the hairdressers... sew gewd with money

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also to add (cos I couldn't remember my password to reply last night)
-she might not have the full Barnsley accent (suddenly changed from Sheffield that, hasn't it) but she still says certain things that are very of the area. Such as "them boxes" rather than "those boxes" and such. No hate, I'm from Sheffield so say Yorkshire stuff too!
-she's staying in the city centre as someone pointed out above. So either going to get the train home (but Where's nelly), seen her dad and left (but Where's nelly) or could be hospital? Dunno what else it could be! I know there's orthodontics up on Ecclesall Road, there's a Claremont hospital which is private surgery but that's a bit further out and she'd still need the bus, not sure what else

That last insta update is in the city centre near the peace Gardens and main shops.

Reactions: 9
I follow a girl on Instagram who has literally just had forehead reduction surgery (in Scotland though). Wonder if Gobs will do that next 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I swear her and Freddy cousin-brown are the same person in different packaging. Freddy doesn’t poo in boxes though

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You know when it is so hot that you stop in a sunny spot to take pictures of yourself , write the caption and upload them on IG just to complain that it is hot?
Because I don't. When it is hot I try to stay in the shade and do what I have to do as quickly as possible to go back home...it's not rocket science

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.