Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is her hairdresser so tit at cutting hair? Why does she always have two long dangly bits at the front that look stupid as duck and like a two year old had been let loose with a pair of scissors.
Also those trousers could double up as a parachute if she ever falls down some steps again 🤪
Screenshot_20220616-162050_Instagram.jpg

You mean those little straggly bits?! Looks tit.
But also could be her sticking her neck out and leaning forward to hide her double chin which makes the front bits hang down lower?

Reactions: 16
And she wonders why she’s lost all her friends and no one wants to date her.

Reactions: 13
And she wonders why she’s lost all her friends and no one wants to date her.
If she's like this on social media, can you imagine what she's like in real life. Pulling her eyelids down and pointing out all her ailments and huffing and puffing about how hot it is ALL THE TIME.

Reactions: 23
Oh shut up Gabby. Put some shorts and a T-shirt on or a dress, and just shut up.

Maybe she doesn’t like the heat Because it melts her tub of butter she keeps on the bedside table 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 34
It's that damn cannonball of a cat I feel bad for. Gabby won't even crack the poor sod a window

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The fact that this 28-year-old girl can't even get off her arse and make herself and her mother a meal is pathetic. Jane isn't your slave, Gobshite.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
It's the return of my favourite summer event: The Great Weather Whinge.

I don't know a single other adult who is so foreign to the concept of cooling yourself down, Gabbie is a marvel. Crack open a window, get yourself a fan, eat some salad instead of half a tub of butter, and take a cold shower witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You are literally doing nothing, go have a cold bath and spare a thought for people who are actually working in the heat and stfu

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can’t figure out what they’re planning on dipping into all that hummus. Is apple and hummus a thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.