Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno why it’s just avocado she slams, she doesn’t like anything green.

Reactions: 9
Maybe clemmie's returned? :confused:

I don't think she ever has actually, and that's fine. The more she goes on about it being gross or not what she wants, the more it gives the impression that she wants to have this life but feels her size (and lack of a couple of mates) hold her back. She needs to hook up with Niomi Smart and learn to have fun being single, or maybe just get an introduction to Bradley The Fork. Now that youtuber crossover would be wild.
Bradley the fork would never go for Gobs. He likes his yoga types 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she always grinning at herself and peering at something off camera? At one point she puts her camera down just to film herself doing this face.

Screenshot_20220617-212646_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-212820_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220617-212918_YouTube.jpg

She's replaced her bucket with something that appears to be a bowl (why? No idea).

The bedroom is getting its 15th makeover by the sounds of it.

I'd love for her to start classes or join a walking group or just do something to meet other people and make friends. It makes me sad that she's in her late 20s and she has the means to have a great social life but seems to sit in her flat doing nothing or does lots of steps just for the sake of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just casually supporting eugenics, whatever
I'm only caught up to here but yep. I had to stop reading a book I bought about genes and such because it went into *POSSIBLE TW for mentioning holocaust history and death*

eugenics and multiple people who agreed to basically euthanize their children because they weren't "perfect", one example was an 18 month old girl. It was hard to read even though I know the history but I have a child of my own who back in those times very well could have been eliminated essentially. I never did finish the book although I would like to because I would like to educate myself more.

*END TW*

And well yeah I can agree some parents do absolutely cause trauma I think a test isn't really going to help that. I also won't say Gabs didn't experience any trauma at the expense of her parents but the examples she's used of her dad were by definition not considered abusive or gaslighting or anything of the sort. (The baby story awhile ago she twisted it about herself.) Differing opinions aren't abuse. Whether she actually experienced any verbal abuse or physical or other harmful things, we might never know and I won't discredit her but the limited examples she's showed are just not that. 🤷

Reactions: 15
just what we needed another ikea haul from gabz! the amount of drivel she puts out is unreal!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but avocado is tasteless snot, on this me and Gobbledegook agree 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I don't like avocado either but we're not the ones trying to make it a personality trait 😁

Reactions: 10
Can't get through a hot day in England without a thermostat pic from Gabby now and she hasn't disappointed

Reactions: 10
For everyone that doesn’t like avocado, I was once like you.

Then, I discovered seasoning.

Chilli flakes, lemon juice and then...

This :love:

640x640.jpg

Mash it all together and place on your buttered toast.

Perfection. Thank me later!

Xoxo,
Garlic Girl 💋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
For everyone that doesn’t like avocado, I was once like you.

Then, I discovered seasoning.

Chilli flakes, lemon juice and then...

This :love:

View attachment 1351249

Mash it all together and place on your buttered toast.

Perfection. Thank me later!

Xoxo,
Garlic Girl 💋
I can season avocado to the high heavens and still find the texture completely unpalatable. For me the texture is bland and oily whatever you do with it.

I love a bit of guacamole tho.

Reactions: 8
Bradley the fork would never go for Gobs. He likes his yoga types 😆
Of course, but it would make great gossip wouldn't it!? It would be such a weird social media crossover, and I guess if she went down the personal trainer route again it might have happened. She was once obsessed with a personal trainer that got the Made in Chelsea girls T.V ready. Even took £40 taxi rides there and back, then bought the same protein powder niomi smart was raving about. After a sip however she declared it disgusting and nothing (sadly) like a mcflurry.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Of course, but it would make great gossip wouldn't it!? It would be such a weird social media crossover, and I guess if she went down the personal trainer route again it might have happened. She was once obsessed with a personal trainer that got the Made in Chelsea girls T.V ready. Even took £40 taxi rides there and back, then bought the same protein powder niomi smart was raving about. After a sip however she declared it disgusting and nothing (sadly) like a mcflurry.
It would be fabulous. C’mon Gobs if you’re reading, make it happen.

I just remembered when Niomi had her book launch and somehow Gobs was invited, but she ended up at A&E with an eye problem and cancelled on Niomi publicly on Twitter.. anyone else remember that?? 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Catching up on the thread just left me thinking of this. Gob needs something in her life to help her heart grow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.