Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I would want to cry if people gave me attention on my birthday”
*shares people’s happy birthday messages to her*
A01CA662-2D45-492C-A637-00BAEB50F47F.jpeg

8C2092DA-FA5B-4593-BB33-6F01B9238C6B.jpeg

A4561321-4A02-41B7-871F-55D7539EAF5B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Oh and the buns are in a box this time so it’s basically a 2-in-1 present from Jane right there
7F574B1E-3172-45BA-A6B5-BA770C6C645A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
how sad that she has no friends so she has to share happy birthday posts from her management

Reactions: 62
Birthday wishes from her management company, her brother and her brothers’ girlfriend, tragic. All those friendships she could have nurtured have vanished, and she refuses take responsibility for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 66
Birthday wishes from her management company, her brother and her brothers’ girlfriend, tragic. All those friendships she could have nurtured have vanished, and she refuses take responsibility for that.
That’s why it’s so hard to feel sorry for her. She brings it all on herself with her toxic behaviour and selfishness. She’s cut off every friend since she started YewTewb and it’s days like today it’s so obvious. She’s only got herself to blame

Reactions: 25
Eating birthday cakes meant for sharing on her own, posting scattered messages from people who feel obligated to do so. Gabby please wake up and see what you are doing to yourself. This is the first time I've ever felt sorry for her. She's so bleeping clueless. What a miserable way to live.

Reactions: 24
Christ, how bleeping sad.

Also, 31 day exercise streak - most of us walk every day, Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Gabbie: says how much she hates her birthday and the attention

Also Gabbie: posts a grid post announcing her birthday so more people comment to wish her a happy birthday

Also peep the comment from hobbie lol, she’ll be frothing over that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Gabbie: says how much she hates her birthday and the attention

Also Gabbie: posts a grid post announcing her birthday so more people comment to wish her a happy birthday

Also peep the comment from hobbie lol, she’ll be frothing over that
He misspelled bidet.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It freaks me out how much George’s gf looks like Zoella. Agree with all of the above, maybe have a day off being a witch for a change and self-reflect for your birthday Gabz?

Reactions: 27
Hobbie better have messaged her by midday or he’s going to get another 4 years of passive aggressive tweets aimed at him!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok ngl I felt a pang of pity for her having to fish for birthday greetings once she realised it had been noted out how little she had received.

The big 30 is just 24 months away Gabboo. My birthday wish to you is that you sort your ego out and live a happier life.

Reactions: 17
Yeah she actually feels depressed because she has no one other than Jane to spend this day with.
And the way she is overcompensating makes it even worse.

But for sure is not her fault. "all those long lost friends are gewne becawese they were jealous of her and seww ungrateful. They could see how spewshull she is and would worship her evewry move". - Jane while buying more food.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.