Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her dad has left the family home, after his mum died, and there’s no one else to look after the cat/s there any more, so Jane has had no choice but to stay in Thurgoland watching her daughter have meltdowns from a distance.

Reactions: 25
Do you guys really think she looks ill? To me it looks like she’s just got a very bad case of what my aunt calls ‘carb face’. That terrible diet was going to catch up with her in the end and with my own endo I get extremely puffy if I eat badly around a period

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Has she ever looked worse than she does right now whilst being on YouTube?!

Also, imagine coming out your house and seeing a sweaty orange haired lady stood outside filming your front door!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Does she not realise how utterly negative the entire video is? Complaint after complaint. It’s not nice or interesting to watch. Just her with all her privilege, still moaning.

Going back to the fact that she wrote ‘wash hair’ on her to-do list…this is what I have to do when I am stuck in a deep pit of depression and I need to break my days into ‘5 minute segments’. I had some therapy a couple of years ago and it was suggested that I put every little task on a mental to-do list. I would NOT see the need unless I was completely depressed to the point of inability to function.

It seems from her general demeanour and complete lack of care for herself that gabby may not have good mental health overall, but she won’t get help or help herself. That is sad, it would be sad no matter who it was. To see her slipping further into such an unhealthy state.

I wish she would stop harping on about all these ‘health issues’ whilst shovelling nothing but absolute crap into her mouth. It’s disgusting. If she cleaned up her eating it would go a LONG way.

Also I don’t think there is any way she actually made that pizza herself that someone posted a few pages back. This, from the girl who buys nothing but ready meals? I think not. I’m going to stop ranting now. Thank you for coming to my GobTalk.

ETA: Why does her video have hardly any comments? Does she have some kind of filter / moderation options on there too like limited comments on IG?

Reactions: 28
What’s going on with her top lip and the area above her lip? In the bit when she’s talking about how she’s just got home and how hot it is etc the area above her top lip looks all swollen and misshapen. Like, not just lip filler stuff. I couldn’t stop staring at it.
Her top lip looks kind of boomerang shaped when she’s talking in the striped top? Really strange

Reactions: 1
It’s quite sad really if it’s her food choices that are making her poorly as well as really changing her appearance so much, as small changes could probably massively help her. As I mentioned earlier I am overweight and trying to lose it and i have been making small changes here and there and the one thing I have found amazing is cutting out takeaway - the amount of salt in them meant I was never full satisfied and would go in search of something sweet an hour or so later! I wish she would open herself up to trying new things/cooking more she has so much time and the resources!

Reactions: 13
Telling us she’s definitely not pregnant.. gobs theres no way in hell i would ever think that..
Unless.. is she having nellies kittens!?!? 😳 purrfect

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Cackling at how she mentions skin and me, the temperature and the trolley within minutes

Reactions: 8
Still nervous about covid she says.. live ya life gobs.. go with your bluddy mum to london and let her see the decs man!
Bet your flat stinks.. leave once in a while

Reactions: 22
I love how she said she doesn’t want long covid because she won’t be able to taste food 😂😂😂😂

And altogether now “salt is the flavour to me”

• Haha
Reactions: 37
All the things her mum does for her on a daily basis and she can't even give one thing back.
As if being outside in London is any more dangerous than standing in line at a crowded Starbucks every day or her numerous trips to Ikea.

Reactions: 31
Does she not realise how utterly negative the entire video is? Complaint after complaint. It’s not nice or interesting to watch. Just her with all her privilege, still moaning.

Going back to the fact that she wrote ‘wash hair’ on her to-do list…this is what I have to do when I am stuck in a deep pit of depression and I need to break my days into ‘5 minute segments’. I had some therapy a couple of years ago and it was suggested that I put every little task on a mental to-do list. I would NOT see the need unless I was completely depressed to the point of inability to function.

It seems from her general demeanour and complete lack of care for herself that gabby may not have good mental health overall, but she won’t get help or help herself. That is sad, it would be sad no matter who it was. To see her slipping further into such an unhealthy state.

I wish she would stop harping on about all these ‘health issues’ whilst shovelling nothing but absolute crap into her mouth. It’s disgusting. If she cleaned up her eating it would go a LONG way.

Also I don’t think there is any way she actually made that pizza herself that someone posted a few pages back. This, from the girl who buys nothing but ready meals? I think not. I’m going to stop ranting now. Thank you for coming to my GobTalk.

ETA: Why does her video have hardly any comments? Does she have some kind of filter / moderation options on there too like limited comments on IG?
Im the same - I lost my job on Friday and Ive literally had to write my 5 minute list for tomorrow today because I can feel like I am about to spiral. We've got this!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.