Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I love potato waffles though, I cant hate on that...i will hate on the ketchup though, everyone knows brown sauce goes on waffles. (Off topic but living in a different country from where you grew up is torture when all your pregnancy cravings are food from your home country. I'd murder a waffle)
As a fellow pregnant whale, living in France, I would do anything for some potato waffles and crumpets
Maybe she is pregnant, the virgin Gobby 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got my period a week early - peri menopausal - and I’m eating a toffee crisp. See Gabbie, NO ONE CARES.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
My period started today, and I always crave crappy junk food the first day or two of it. And today I put half a pack of choc chip cookies in a bowl and poured milk on them and ate them like a bowl of cereal 🥴 I feel like that is something Gobs would do

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
My period started today, and I always crave crappy junk food the first day or two of it. And today I put half a pack of choc chip cookies in a bowl and poured milk on them and ate them like a bowl of cereal 🥴 I feel like that is something Gobs would do
While we’re confessing, I had a Saturday treat McDonald’s breakfast today and I’ve felt so bloated and sluggish all day - I don't know how Gobs does it 24/7

Also that cookie cereal thing sounds delicious and I wish I’d not seen it 😂 next time I’m feeling hormonal that’ll be in my head

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I've endo and ended up in the emergency room the other day due to chronic pain and I have to do an ever more strict diet. (Along with treatment and etc) Goballoon could never.

Also I hope she does a better job hiding Jane this year 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well I've endo and ended up in the emergency room the other day due to chronic pain and I have to do an ever more strict diet. (Along with treatment and etc) Goballoon could never.

Also I hope she does a better job hiding Jane this year 😂
I’m exactly the same with my endo at the moment 😫 I can’t believe Gobs makes out she has all this uterus pain and still shovels food down her neck like there’s no tomorrow

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She prefers working on the weekend so her weeks are free? That's not very "I work 20 hours a day" of her!
Her weeks are free to do what? She's just proved that she has no friends as everybody works in the week and has the weekend free. That's probably why she's done it actually, to have an excuse for not having a social life as her "friends" are working.

Reactions: 30
She prefers to go into town during the week rather than weekend as there is a smaller chance then of running into one of her millions of fans and stalkers

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m exactly the same with my endo at the moment 😫 I can’t believe Gobs makes out she has all this uterus pain and still shovels food down her neck like there’s no tomorrow
Gabby should try the endometriosis diet for three months l, it would probably help her and she could gradually wear herself off the tramadol and/or steriods.

Rubbing mystery advert skin cream on her sew poorly cheeks that coincidentally needed a whole dermatologist appointment and a biopsy a couple of weeks ago?
She doesn't look well 😕

Reactions: 8
So she's uploading a video with a heart to heart and po box haul
1.do people still care about po box stuff? I don't, especially cos she won't get anything too exciting, she's not relevant anymore
2.a heart to heart? Hmmm... Illnesses? Birthday? Juniper moon?

Reactions: 11
What has she done to the colour levels in that skin and me advert?! Face and hair the same colour.

Reactions: 11
1.do people still care about po box stuff? I don't, especially cos she won't get anything too exciting, she's not relevant anymore
The fact that she showed off the stuff NARS sent her during the pandemic in the infamous bags-of-litter video makes me want to cry

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that she showed off the stuff NARS sent her during the pandemic in the infamous bags-of-litter video makes me want to cry
Her reply of 'we can't go outside' when someone asked her why she doesn't take her bins out still lives rent free in my head, it must be in the top 'stupid comments from Gabby' for sure

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

I can’t wait to see what she gets in her P.O. Box!
- chewna for nelly
- some paint rollers so she can paint her room for the 800th time
- a lasagne to eat in the bath
- and of course she can use the boxes from them all to poop in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Even better that that's the only task she's managed to actually do.
To be fair when Im at my most depressed/ manic by BF has to write the most simplest tasks on my todo list each day (eat, clean teeth so on) so you know could she be hinting at depression because it sewwww cool

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.