Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just love how she's slyly (very obviously) setting up this new health issue just in time for her birthday. Great planning here, Gobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
God I love potato waffles though, I cant hate on that...i will hate on the ketchup though, everyone knows brown sauce goes on waffles. (Off topic but living in a different country from where you grew up is torture when all your pregnancy cravings are food from your home country. I'd murder a waffle)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Biscuits and chocolate for breakfast and then ketchup covered waffles for lunch? Enjoy spending all day on the toilet Gabs.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Shaking my head at the fact she has ‘wash hair’ on her to-do list like it’s a hard task to accomplish that needs its own specific time slot and reminder…any thing to make that list longer. Oh so busy.
Even better that that's the only task she's managed to actually do.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Am I wrong or has Gabby eaten today, within the past 4 hours mind: a bowl full of biscuits and chocolate, 3 or 4 potato waffles, and a pizza? That gastric sleeve is doing great.

• Sick
Reactions: 33
Ah so Jane is definitely there feeding her if she has homemade pizza
Jane is the worlds biggest enabler. Sad? Write the day off and eat buns. Period time? Pizza. Fancy coffee? Sugary Starbs. No wonder both her kids had to have weight loss surgery.

Quick tip Jane - if you wanna get healthier food into Gobs, make a pizza or pasta but blend up all the veg into the sauce. Works for my three year old niece.

Reactions: 25
Didn't she say she had her period the other day and that's why she was eating butter?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Jane is the worlds biggest enabler. Sad? Write the day off and eat buns. Period time? Pizza. Fancy coffee? Sugary Starbs. No wonder both her kids had to have weight loss surgery.

Quick tip Jane - if you wanna get healthier food into Gobs, make a pizza or pasta but blend up all the veg into the sauce. Works for my three year old niece.
Isn’t that exactly what Gabby does with her 24 hour bolognese? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t that exactly what Gabby does with her 24 hour bolognese? 🤣
My god…you’re right. Although I think the fact she cooks it on and off over 24 hours, adds rosé wine and then batch heats it might negate the value of the veg 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For those who need inspiration on how to fill their days and what to have for lunch
I’ve said it once, I’ll say it again - Gobby, this terrible diet of yours is probably affecting your period! Eat something healthy ffs.

Reactions: 20
Didn't she say she had her period the other day and that's why she was eating butter?
She said it was “due any day” and followed up that it was “already 13 days late”
Gabby, your stomach doesn’t “open up the week of your period” and have it be hormone related if you’re chomping like an elephant for a month with no sign of said period. You’re just a greedy pig.

Reactions: 20
I don’t believe a word she says about her period. She eats like this all the time anyway and it’s her birthday in a few days so it’s too much of a coincidence. She’ll be saying her period is 22 days late and she’s feeling too hormonal and grumpy to go out and celebrate with her ‘friends’.

Reactions: 31
She said it was “due any day” and followed up that it was “already 13 days late”
Gabby, your stomach doesn’t “open up the week of your period” and have it be hormone related if you’re chomping like an elephant for a month with no sign of said period. You’re just a greedy pig.
Immaculate conception....nope.....food baby

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.