Gabriella Lindley #67 Total nutter, snacking on butter, career down the gutter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I feel like Gabby (and a lot of other “influencers”) are damned if they do, damned if they don’t regarding posting about things like the horrific school tragedy. She’s not an intelligent person, she never has been… never will be. She follows the minions, she reposts things she thinks sound good at the time but doesn’t research it. If she does try and post about something important going on in the world, she’s performative, if she doesn’t, people say she doesn’t care. Gabby isn’t an articulate person and she never will be.

Reactions: 27
I don’t mind posts with thought rationale explained behind the opinion, even if I disagree with it. She never does that though, because she picks a stance first for the performative kick and potential viral boost.

Seems to me the gun issue in the US is complex and more than about just guns. It is a symptom of a deeper problem. It’s a tale of disenfranchised people with no emotional investment in others or their local communities. What makes them hold no value in innocent human life? Breakdown of human connections? Drugs? Abuse? Psychological issues? These are all questions that get avoided because it’s easier to focus on the gun debate than society failing and a prevalent toxic culture.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah I’m gonna back Gobbles here (ban incoming) the gun crime in America is disgusting. A primary school ffs! Something needs to be done and if gins sharing it (not tweeting the president) gets anyone else to see the disgrace I’m for it tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nah I’m gonna back Gobbles here (ban incoming) the gun crime in America is disgusting. A primary school ffs! Something needs to be done and if gins sharing it (not tweeting the president) gets anyone else to see the disgrace I’m for it tbh
The people’s minds who need changing about gun control don’t follow Gobs. Plus, she can’t vote in the US so fine, she shares some Stories showing she saw the news on that day and should probably post a link to donate to Everytown, but honestly her opinion is of no importance to the people who could actually make the lives of their constituents safer. She neither lives here, nor understands US public policy, regulation or American exceptionalism.

Reactions: 10
Literally each thread recap:

Gabby painted some walls
Gabby pretended to have a friend
Gabby has an ailment
Gabby was a knob on twitter
Gabby's cat is a fat lard
Gabby ate something in an unconventional way
Chewlips
Definitely read no4 as
Gabby was a knob of butter
🤪

To be fair, she’s not far off becoming one. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This attitude that you can only have a voice on an issue if you live in the same country is frankly bullshit. So should countries never accept aid from another because heck, it’s your problem? You can’t pick and choose. Either let people care or stand completely on your own. Gabby SHOULD think a primary school shooting is disgusting, as should we all, it matters none what our locale is our how well we understand local politics. It takes people standing together to make change, so surely the more the merrier? You don’t need a firm understanding of the constitution to have human decency, nor can everyone afford to donate - empathy shouldn’t have a cost. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t on this tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I just had a very Gabby week (got new wallpaper and my walls repainted) and lord, how does she do this so often? 😭 And where does she move all her furniture in her already cluttered flat? Though I don't think she ever completely empties the room that's being painted haha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shaking my head at the fact she has ‘wash hair’ on her to-do list like it’s a hard task to accomplish that needs its own specific time slot and reminder…any thing to make that list longer. Oh so busy.

Reactions: 41
Shaking my head at the fact she has ‘wash hair’ on her to-do list like it’s a hard task to accomplish that needs its own specific time slot and reminder…any thing to make that list longer. Oh so busy.
Her life is that fulfilling and exciting....

Reactions: 4
What is the black and white spotty thing she has charging next to the little bowl (of course it's a bowl and not a plate)
I think it’s an airpod case?

I don’t even have the time to write a to do list most days 😂 but Gobs is the busiest human to exist of course, sew busy

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she is aware that she has used the American spelling of ‘organise’. Sew different or sew illiterate 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Lolling at 'again, very unpregnant' 🤣 again, very literally nobody thought so

I wonder if she is aware that she has used the American spelling of ‘organise’. Sew different or sew illiterate 🤔
Going by the rogue apostrophe in what is obviously meant to be a plural ('acc's') I'm guessing illiterate

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.